Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32353 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

Sold tokens count not updated yet on their website. And as we saw in their telegram channel updates, might be after updating website we can see final raised funds on website.

As far as I know they update the totals manually I’m sure the telegram and their admins will update he numbers ofte. So that we can get the final raised funds at the end and see how far the team managed to raise. The project was a huge concept and one that seems to have had an insanely successful run

Wait isn't the sale on pause at the moment, until the 3 day, pre-listing sale event starts? They raised $41.5m during the ICO, and I'm pretty sure the main sale is over now.

yeah, the ICO is on pause till the KYC has been fully implemented into the website.  When it comes back, it'll be everyone's last chance for those three days to get in at ICO prices, and will be $2 per KWATT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Can I join in?  Cheesy

Of course yes. Why not? You are welcome to join in the discussion as well as the investments. Do read the whitepaper of you've not and ask any question you may have in mind about the project
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

Sold tokens count not updated yet on their website. And as we saw in their telegram channel updates, might be after updating website we can see final raised funds on website.

As far as I know they update the totals manually I’m sure the telegram and their admins will update he numbers ofte. So that we can get the final raised funds at the end and see how far the team managed to raise. The project was a huge concept and one that seems to have had an insanely successful run

Wait isn't the sale on pause at the moment, until the 3 day, pre-listing sale event starts? They raised $41.5m during the ICO, and I'm pretty sure the main sale is over now.

Yes, the sale is on pause right now. However, I don't think the $41.5m is the up-to-date amount of money they raised. Like phantam said, they are only updating it manually, so I guess the amount they raised in the last part of the sale isn't included in the $41.5m.

It's been on $41.5m since the ICO ended, if they have raised more than this, then why have they waited so long to update the website?

This is something 4NEW should update if you guys are correct and they raised more than they are showing on the website.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

Can I join in?  Cheesy

Of course yes. Why not? You are welcome to join in the discussion as well as the investments. Do read the whitepaper of you've not and ask any question you may have in mind about the project

You can always join this topic Smiley, we never discriminate here, and we are always respecting each other. If we didn't do that it would be a chaos on Bitcointalk.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:32 AM

Yes, the sale is on pause right now. However, I don't think the $41.5m is the up-to-date amount of money they raised. Like phantam said, they are only updating it manually, so I guess the amount they raised in the last part of the sale isn't included in the $41.5m.

It's been on $41.5m since the ICO ended, if they have raised more than this, then why have they waited so long to update the website?

This is something 4NEW should update if you guys are correct and they raised more than they are showing on the website.

I have been on this update for a long time. New investors could be much more interested in the project if they see that a lot of money has already been raised. So the update should come before the 3 days sale
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

Do we know anything about re-starting 4 new ICO? Is there any announcement on that front? I am waiting for that. This pause is getting long.. Are they going to extend the ICO because of this interruption?

if you join Telegram you can get upto date news, but yes the ICO is currently paused till the integration is completed.  When it's finished it will run for another three days at $2 a KWATT.

Will they reopen the ICO for only 3 more days and then it's already finished? Wouldn't it make sense to extend the ICO for a couple of more days?

I am curious the same. The pause was due to KYC process if I am not mistaken. Are they still doing the KYC? also what is the reason for it to run for another three days?

ICO will be open only for 3 more days? Why? I thought its until this month end. What is this new confusion? Is this informed by team? Any official links please?

Too much confusion the team needs to come out and settle this let's know what is actually happening because i don't see why the sale will just run for 3 days instead of more.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

So the numbers are not final on the website? any expectancy as to when they might push the update? I am curious how much has been raised so far.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:09:37 AM

Yep, 41.5 Million figure is there since long time. But I think 4new have got more funds than this (just personal guess) and real numbers will be available once KYC is completed.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

So the numbers are not final on the website? any expectancy as to when they might push the update? I am curious how much has been raised so far.

I am keen to get an update in regards to how the token sales have gone and I think it's important to make this transparent and list in on the main website, so other investors / potential investors have an idea of how the sale is going and whether or not they need to invest earlier, before they all sell out Smiley A good marketing strategy.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

I am keen to get an update in regards to how the token sales have gone and I think it's important to make this transparent and list in on the main website, so other investors / potential investors have an idea of how the sale is going and whether or not they need to invest earlier, before they all sell out Smiley A good marketing strategy.

You are right friend. Seeing a live update on what is going on with the sales have a way if giving someone the confidence that things are not static but actually moving. They ream should try fix the sales count of the web page. It will help
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

I like this concept, I think waiting for this trading site to be launched will be much better, I have not seen any little announcement where 4NEW will be traded for the first time

Yea, the project concept is a good one, no doubt about that, i believe the announcement based on exchanges will come much more later, perhaps when the ICO is over, as the process requires some steps, so that's like one step at a time, after a successful ICO comes the exchanges
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

Can I join in?  Cheesy

You can always join this topic Smiley, we never discriminate here, and we are always respecting each other. If we didn't do that it would be a chaos on Bitcointalk.
By all means please... In fact, you need not ask. I assure you, being a part and getting updates from this thread will eventually transform you to an investor of this project. Just do well to go through the whitepaper.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

I have been on this update for a long time. New investors could be much more interested in the project if they see that a lot of money has already been raised. So the update should come before the 3 days sale

Someone mentioned here that they are currently reworking their website. So my guess is that they update of the counter will come together with the new website.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:32:21 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:19:09 AM by utclpn

Yep, 41.5 Million figure is there since long time. But I think 4new have got more funds than this (just personal guess) and real numbers will be available once KYC is completed.
I am sure they raised more than 41.5M funds from investors. But might be they are still working their current website, that's why still old data showing there. I hope admin will update it very soon.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Do we know anything about re-starting 4 new ICO? Is there any announcement on that front? I am waiting for that. This pause is getting long.. Are they going to extend the ICO because of this interruption?

if you join Telegram you can get upto date news, but yes the ICO is currently paused till the integration is completed.  When it's finished it will run for another three days at $2 a KWATT.

Will they reopen the ICO for only 3 more days and then it's already finished? Wouldn't it make sense to extend the ICO for a couple of more days?

I've seen some extensions of ICOs lately, so it may well be that 4new will also be extended a few days. Three days seem to me to be very short. but If they can build up a good hype until the start of the 3 days, then this time span should be sufficient

This is funny actually,  pause ico to implement kyc process then reopen ico for just three days to what aim exactly. Why wasn't the ico finished before then implementing the kyc process.

According to the information i have if they conclude sales without carrying KYC functionality to an extent they risk being penalized

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

Actually they was committed to continue ICO in this week. But ICO not resumed yet. Might be they are still modifying their website. And I hope we will see something new on 4new website.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Actually they was committed to continue ICO in this week. But ICO not resumed yet. Might be they are still modifying their website. And I hope we will see something new on 4new website.

That is good to hear. So we should expect to see the ICO resuming this week? Any changes announced or it will carry on as it originally was?

Anilg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

I like this concept, I think waiting for this trading site to be launched will be much better, I have not seen any little announcement where 4NEW will be traded for the first time

Yea, the project concept is a good one, no doubt about that, i believe the announcement based on exchanges will come much more later, perhaps when the ICO is over, as the process requires some steps, so that's like one step at a time, after a successful ICO comes the exchanges

Yes, ICO still now completed. KYC process is going on. There is still time left before we can discuss about actual listing, but I would like to know if 4NEW team is already applied for any exchange?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

anyone have links to the discord or telegram?  gonna wanna follow this coin/project for sure.  prob be one of the better ones into 2019!  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

anyone have links to the discord or telegram?  gonna wanna follow this coin/project for sure.  prob be one of the better ones into 2019!  Cool

Hello friend, i don't think 4NEW has a discord group, here is a link to 4NEW telegram group https://t.me/FRNCoin the admins are active i trust they will answer any questions you may have.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: