Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

For those who might not know, 4NEW has a facebook page. Kingly join the link and share the page if you have't. It will help publicize the project. Thanks https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/community/
Thanks for sharing. Some people following twitter some people facebook. But they are not much active on facebook like twitter and other social network/media. I guess admin personally have to look here and update it time to time.
Its depends peoples thinking. I am following both twitter and facebook. As compare with twitter they less posting on facebook.

For me Facebook is dying out that is also why i focus more on Twitter. I really never liked Facebook at all when i was young xD. I always like Twitter more, but that is my opinion.
I think both are important because they need to reach as many as possible investors and supporters if they use both that will be a lot easier for them.
I think that Facebook nowadays is mostly used by older men and woman. Twitter is more popular right now probably because it is easy to use and a lot of companies use it to attract investors.
If we're to say anything or creating an awareness on a new product/project that we want it to reach as many as possible audience at the moment, then twitter is the best for that.

In these cryptocurrency world i don't think that there's comparing the twitter and Facebook usage. Twitter has got more active crypto guys who are always searching for updates and new projects they can invest in.. Twitter is more profitable in terms of getting investors than Facebook to me though.

You're right, personally i don't like the Facebook thing because the community is never vibrant and the amount of scammers and spammers is pretty alarming, is not like you don't get to see bad guys on twitter but the crypto community on twitter is far much better than on Facebook
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Was back on the homepage to look for a date for the 3day sale. There is no exact information. But you can sign up and then you get an informational mail as soon as the start is fixed

The lack of information on the homepage is likely due to the fact that the team are yet to make any decision regarding that effect. Since the registrations are still open, hopefully soon there will be news to that.

Just be patient, guys. I am sure we will get updated soon both via Telegram and their social media channels. Then they will update the homepage with the current news, too.

Submit your mail, and keep checking it everyday. If you do this you will surely get the information one day xD, but it is wise to keep checking their social media for more information.
I agree with you mate, telegram is just the place to sort out this kind of issue because the admins there are always online to answer to you. You can also get here, but not as quick as you will if you went to telegram
Telegram is the best place to get information, admin there are superb and quite engaging, you won't be lacking in information over there...

i can attest to this 4NEW  has a very active admin team on telegram here is a link to 4NEW telegram group.
https://t.me/FRNCoin

It's funny that the link for the KWATT telegram is https://t.me/FRNCoin because FRN coin was what the project was originally called but they changed it before the ico.

I would have changed it personally to KWATT/4NEW.

They had alot of scammers and spammers always cloning the bot and even the various admin account in a bid to steal from people, I can say that 4new telegram group admin are the worst hit for scammers that's why they always warn that they won't pm anyone first... The name change was a measure against scammers yet again sadly

I've just noticed that, in the telegram channel there are constant scammer warnings. There seems to be really big problems. The warnings are read on other icos again and again, but as often as 4new I've never noticed.
It is good that they warn so often

Yea, telegram is a beehive of scammers, it gets worst when the ICO seems promising, like 4NEW, the rule is, don't ever respond to any random pm, even if they bear a username similar to any of the admins, just ignore them

4new or any other project admins dont PM people first. If you get PM from any admins, then you know its a scam and should be avoided. If we all keep this rule, then most of these scammers will be gone to hell very soon.  That too this is becoming a huge problem in famous and hot projects like 4new.
miejokky

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

4NEW look good
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

It was interesting to know, your project will only work in the Great Britain? Do you plan to expand in the future, or will you limit yourself to what you have?

I believe they will extend such with time, the project is an intensive one, with a lot of strict regulations to be maintained in order to be termed "successful" but once the initial project hits the limelight, you will get to see a lot of activities come into play, like huge partnership deals 
I am sure they will be success generating energy by using waste. They will extend in different location too. But they need some more time to establish in more location.
I believe it will definitely extend to other parts of the world, not just the UK. This is a project for the future, and I like to assume that the UK will be for the test-run and then it will spread by its success
I agree it will just extend in to other parts of the world not only in the UK they are testing it out there and if it goes well they will extend where do you guys think they will go first?

Hmm it's hard to guess where they will go next. Maybe if the project has proven its viability in the UK they can extend it to undeveloped countries.

My best guess would be to expand in the UK; maybe another location; I don't expect they will be hitting other regions until they prove this effective. Otherwise I don't think it makes sense business wise to expand without proper growth.
They will for sure expand to other country's if the project goes well and gets some attention from the investors. They need to focus on getting those investors first before expanding to other country's though.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

Waste of energy, such a promising idea. I wish good luck for the team.

It is indeed a fantastic idea. With this we can use the waste for something useful. In this case it is energy, and we really need that.
Yeap, its need for us and for our nature. They just not generating energy, even they are allocation 35% net profit for develop new plants.

I've mentioned this before and I really think that more should be invested in R&D; we all know how alternative energy generation is. If 4New was somehow able to come up with a feasible cheap power generation method the proves beneficial for end-users and viable from a business perspective I think they would hit the jackpot. Especially in developing countries.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Was back on the homepage to look for a date for the 3day sale. There is no exact information. But you can sign up and then you get an informational mail as soon as the start is fixed

The lack of information on the homepage is likely due to the fact that the team are yet to make any decision regarding that effect. Since the registrations are still open, hopefully soon there will be news to that.

Just be patient, guys. I am sure we will get updated soon both via Telegram and their social media channels. Then they will update the homepage with the current news, too.

Submit your mail, and keep checking it everyday. If you do this you will surely get the information one day xD, but it is wise to keep checking their social media for more information.
I agree with you mate, telegram is just the place to sort out this kind of issue because the admins there are always online to answer to you. You can also get here, but not as quick as you will if you went to telegram
Telegram is the best place to get information, admin there are superb and quite engaging, you won't be lacking in information over there...

i can attest to this 4NEW  has a very active admin team on telegram here is a link to 4NEW telegram group.

It's funny that the link for the KWATT telegram is https://t.me/FRNCoin because FRN coin was what the project was originally called but they changed it before the ico.

They had alot of scammers and spammers always cloning the bot and even the various admin account in a bid to steal from people, I can say that 4new telegram group admin are the worst hit for scammers that's why they always warn that they won't pm anyone first... The name change was a measure against scammers yet again sadly

I've just noticed that, in the telegram channel there are constant scammer warnings. There seems to be really big problems. The warnings are read on other icos again and again, but as often as 4new I've never noticed.

Yea, telegram is a beehive of scammers, it gets worst when the ICO seems promising, like 4NEW, the rule is, don't ever respond to any random pm, even if they bear a username similar to any of the admins, just ignore them

4new or any other project admins dont PM people first. If you get PM from any admins, then you know its a scam and should be avoided. If we all keep this rule, then most of these scammers will be gone to hell very soon.  That too this is becoming a huge problem in famous and hot projects like 4new.

Yes, ganeshramk is right. I already struggled this issue with another ICO. One persona contacted me as admin and was asking for private key & investment. So people should be alert from scammers and contact to admin if observe any misbehavior in ICO.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

This could honestly make it possible to produce energy in the farthest regions of the world, where it is needed the most.

You are right. This project would be a really good one to implement in some Africa countries but the challenge now is it might likely take ages for the expansion to really get to these ghetto areas due to the fact that most concentrate on big cities first.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

For those who might not know, 4NEW has a facebook page. Kingly join the link and share the page if you have't. It will help publicize the project. Thanks https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/community/
Thanks for sharing. Some people following twitter some people facebook. But they are not much active on facebook like twitter and other social network/media. I guess admin personally have to look here and update it time to time.
Its depends peoples thinking. I am following both twitter and facebook. As compare with twitter they less posting on facebook.

For me Facebook is dying out that is also why i focus more on Twitter. I really never liked Facebook at all when i was young xD. I always like Twitter more, but that is my opinion.

I dont like facebook for crypto purposes. I keep it more for private things. Twitter is the best social channel for crypto. But twitter banning ICO add is not a good sign. I hope they will reconsider this very soon. 4new is active in twitter. Thats good.

Yep twitters the better target, Facebook seems horrible for marketing stuff like this and as was said it’s rapidly collapsing from the sound of things. The manipulations that are happening on Facebook are horrible news and really are breaking their back their losing millions of accounts.

It’s best to get strong advertising in emerging markets and strong sites and worry less with those on the deckine
You are all right anyway, but don't overlook the power of facebook in promotions. Even though the banned crypto ads, there are still a good number of facebook groups with over 100k members channeled towards crypto. Those are good places to do some publicity (following the rules).
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Yes, ganeshramk is right. I already struggled this issue with another ICO. One persona contacted me as admin and was asking for private key & investment. So people should be alert from scammers and contact to admin if observe any misbehavior in ICO.

People should really start getting smart from scammers, personally i won't reply any one who pm me saying they are admins from an ico and want some information,i will just take them to my blocklist.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

It is indeed a fantastic idea. With this we can use the waste for something useful. In this case it is energy, and we really need that.
Yeap, its need for us and for our nature. They just not generating energy, even they are allocation 35% net profit for develop new plants.

I've mentioned this before and I really think that more should be invested in R&D; we all know how alternative energy generation is. If 4New was somehow able to come up with a feasible cheap power generation method the proves beneficial for end-users and viable from a business perspective I think they would hit the jackpot. Especially in developing countries.

In general I agree with you but I don't think it would make much sense for 4New to invest in R&D. Research usually comes with huge costs and I think the existing technology which is state of the art, is enough for 4New. Better to invest their money/revenue in new plants.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

People should really start getting smart from scammers, personally i won't reply any one who pm me saying they are admins from an ico and want some information,i will just take them to my blocklist.

Lots people hunts daily by the scammers and hackers. Investors have to be careful about their funds and investment. Do not response to person who is contacting to you by the admin ID/name.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

In general I agree with you but I don't think it would make much sense for 4New to invest in R&D. Research usually comes with huge costs and I think the existing technology which is state of the art, is enough for 4New. Better to invest their money/revenue in new plants.

They don’t need much in the way of r&d the fact is this ico is for deploying a tried and true technology waste to energy is nothing new and the tech is already available they aren’t inventing something their raising funds to grow a perfectly accessible technology. Which makes sense not to do much r&d they are a business not a development fund
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

This could honestly make it possible to produce energy in the farthest regions of the world, where it is needed the most.

You are right. This project would be a really good one to implement in some Africa countries but the challenge now is it might likely take ages for the expansion to really get to these ghetto areas due to the fact that most concentrate on big cities first.

This project is really suitable all countries in the world. No doubt about that. Beginning is in UK. Slowly team will look forward to expand it to other countries and continents. Lets just wait and see while being part of the 4new community.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Sozialtourist R&D may cost to company money and time. I guess 4new is already on the way to making energy by using waste.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

This project is really suitable all countries in the world. No doubt about that. Beginning is in UK. Slowly team will look forward to expand it to other countries and continents. Lets just wait and see while being part of the 4new community.

I am sure that they will expand it when it is going good. Do you guys think that they will expand to every country in the world ? Expanding to most of the countries is not a bad idea.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

after we can either pay our electricity or mine tokens with our tokens, what about you, what's your preference?
So I'm definitely going tokens mines, there is much more profit possible
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

You all are correct. I always say this is a project for the future because it talks renewable energy. If everything goes out as planned(which I believe will happen), it will certainly be implemented in other regions of the world.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

after we can either pay our electricity or mine tokens with our tokens, what about you, what's your preference?
So I'm definitely going tokens mines, there is much more profit possible

It depends if it works out cheaper to use KWATT to pay for my electricity then I would select that option. However, I don't really like to use my crypto to pay for normal everyday spending or utility bills I prefer to accumulate.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

4NEW look good

You can say that again, the project has a lot of positive aura, that will make you want to stick to it, with all the ICOs buzzing, one need to look deep at what projects has to offer before investing, the magnitude of 4NEW is something we all need to consider and the aftershock of its success will be phenomenal
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

Sozialtourist R&D may cost to company money and time. I guess 4new is already on the way to making energy by using waste.

In general, if the company dont have R&D and budget, it will not grow. 4new will also set-up something to improve on their processes to be more efficient. But that comes later.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: