Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

More than 33k registered for the pre-listing sale? Are you sure? That is a huge number! Will be interesting to see how much more 4New can raise in these 3 extra days.

33K registered if that's correct, i applaud 4NEW team for doing a wonderful job, i expect the pre-listing sales to go smoothly and swiftly as well.  
really is such a huge crowd in comparison to some of these other ICOs that get maybe 3 or 4000 contributors but seeing so much attention for the 4new team is great they really deserve it

4new have made lot of progress in few weeks. So it's not surprising to see 33k people registered for pre-listing sale. I think pre-listing sale will be over in a day Wink

I still expect more people to register for this within the last few hours of the prelisting sales. That present stat will motivate more people to want to be part before it ends.

This is positive thing. But why only 3 days for such sale? Especially when they have so many people on board, they should keep this pre-listing for atleast a week. That would be highly beneficial for their servers.

Yeah 3 days is a short space of time for 4NEW to process the investments for their pre-listing sale? Are these funds being used to pay for listing on bigger exchanges?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

Looking forward to 4NEW pre-listing sale, I learnt sales starts on the 1st of June  and ends in 3 days can't wait to stock up some more token apart from the ones i already  bought previously.

Me too. They just want to have it for 3 days. I really would suggest for atleast a week. But team knows better than me for sure. So lets wait and see.

Btw, I am very happy to be back in the thread after a short break with loads of fuds.

I think that it will explode, because there are already 33542 users registered for the pre-listing sale. It will be great for investors who wants to buy it again before it will hit the exchanges.

More than 33k registered for the pre-listing sale? Are you sure? That is a huge number! Will be interesting to see how much more 4New can raise in these 3 extra days.

33K registered if that's correct, i applaud 4NEW team for doing a wonderful job, i expect the pre-listing sales to go smoothly and swiftly as well.  
really is such a huge crowd in comparison to some of these other ICOs that get maybe 3 or 4000 contributors but seeing so much attention for the 4new team is great they really deserve it

4new have made lot of progress in few weeks. So it's not surprising to see 33k people registered for pre-listing sale. I think pre-listing sale will be over in a day Wink

I still expect more people to register for this within the last few hours of the prelisting sales. That present stat will motivate more people to want to be part before it ends.

Possible. Still 29 days left for pre-listing sale to start, so this number can go till 100K also. I am very much excited and I want to see how much money 4NEW will get from this pre-listing sale.

Yeah but june 1st seems like a long wait.. Honestly i am now very anxiously waiting for the presale to begin... Which is making it hard for me to wait.

As much of a wait it is, I do think it's good for the project as it gives them plenty of time to prepare and get other people/investors involved with plenty of preparation hopefully resulting in a very successful campaign
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

Looking forward to 4NEW pre-listing sale, I learnt sales starts on the 1st of June  and ends in 3 days can't wait to stock up some more token apart from the ones i already  bought previously.

Me too. They just want to have it for 3 days. I really would suggest for atleast a week. But team knows better than me for sure. So lets wait and see.

Btw, I am very happy to be back in the thread after a short break with loads of fuds.

I think that it will explode, because there are already 33542 users registered for the pre-listing sale. It will be great for investors who wants to buy it again before it will hit the exchanges.

This is positive thing. But why only 3 days for such sale? Especially when they have so many people on board, they should keep this pre-listing for atleast a week. That would be highly beneficial for their servers.

To my knowledge the 3 days was chosen as the earlier efforts they made were shortened by 3 days so these new 3 days are made to make up for the adjustment earlier in the project, i believe. In the end i think its a solid offering as long as the site can handle it i think 3 days is more than enough for the worthy to get in.

That's right, the ICO was paused three days before the end, so that's why it's for three days.  They have a month of marketing to go, so im expecting good things when it launches Cheesy
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

4new is versatile and works for everyone, you choose to sell your energy to the grid or putting it to work in the mining farm. Personally I love the mining option, but when the market is in flux, it is great to know your investment will still be valuable! Tokenized energy, it will always be worth the energy that it embodies!
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

4new is versatile and works for everyone, you choose to sell your energy to the grid or putting it to work in the mining farm. Personally I love the mining option, but when the market is in flux, it is great to know your investment will still be valuable! Tokenized energy, it will always be worth the energy that it embodies!

Yes and it is easy for you as an investor to switch between which way you want to receive your rewards. Apparently you can click one button and it will change it for you within seconds.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

Yes and it is easy for you as an investor to switch between which way you want to receive your rewards. Apparently you can click one button and it will change it for you within seconds.

Making it easy and trackable will be one of the most important things they implement as people want to be able to have some form of predictable results so choosing how to deal with their owner kwatt effectively is important to everyone
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:21:09 AM

4NEW has a real usecase that will convert waste to solid energy for use. Goodluck to your work and I hope you will be around for long
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.

Wow. That's the reason I see lot of people following 4NEW. Working product is always good, it makes ICO less risky. I will also register for pre-listing sale now. I have not checked whitepaper but gone through some blogs and reviews. Plus 4new videos as well. I like this project.

I know a few Icos who have a working product. They always hit the softcap successfully. I would rather invest in something who has a working product, and that you can check it out.

After reading lots of review, blog and after watching videos of 4NEW power plant I decided to invest some amount in this project.

Did you invest on the main sale, and how much did you buy ? I also liked this project after watching some videos on Youtube like the power plant. They have already 2 power plants, and they are looking for the third. A admin told me that on Telegram.

Unfortunately I missed the main sale. But now I have registered for pre-listing sale. I know token price is high compare to main sale but I think it's worth to buy now also since project made lot of progress till now.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:11:16 AM

The usecse and concept of 4NEW is a good one. I hope it adds value to the blockchain application and cryptocurrency spheres

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

Looking forward to 4NEW pre-listing sale, I learnt sales beings on the 1st of June  and ends in 3 days can't wait to stock up some more token apart from the ones i already  bought previously.

I thought I bought enough 4NEW tokens till now, but after looking at current progress of this project I am thinking of investing more.

I think the more KWATT the better :-)
You can do much better and more profitable mines if you have more tokens. I'm assuming that you will mine
I will mine coins. and buy some more tokens because of the early-bird bonus

Well one thing is out of the way and is they actually run the plants; So it is just a matter of time until the token it self would used and you know what that means. More demand I think the best revenue would be the UK national grid. But let us see.

Yeah UK national grid will yield more revenue, I'm trying to picture the how the demand for 4NEW will be in time, no doubt 4NEW token will have a value of it's own and i predict the price will sky rocket once more people see the benefits 4NEW token holds.

Is there any info regarding output from two power plants? As I understood both plants are operational. So I want to know how much energy its generating and what 4NEW is doing with that energy, already using for mining?
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.

RyCriptoC, if you decided to invest then I will suggest to go through whitepaper as well. I know 4NEW already have working product so this makes less risky investment but still its always good if you know project in detail.

Wow. That's the reason I see lot of people following 4NEW. Working product is always good, it makes ICO less risky. I will also register for pre-listing sale now. I have not checked whitepaper but gone through some blogs and reviews. Plus 4new videos as well. I like this project.

I know a few Icos who have a working product. They always hit the softcap successfully. I would rather invest in something who has a working product, and that you can check it out.

After reading lots of review, blog and after watching videos of 4NEW power plant I decided to invest some amount in this project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

Making it easy and trackable will be one of the most important things they implement as people want to be able to have some form of predictable results so choosing how to deal with their owner kwatt effectively is important to everyone

That is the point of owning energy you are flexible to use it anywhere and sell it to whomever given they are available in the network. I think here it is also clear that the KWATT being serves that purpose given it is directly pegged to the actual KWATT.

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

Did you invest on the main sale, and how much did you buy ? I also liked this project after watching some videos on Youtube like the power plant. They have already 2 power plants, and they are looking for the third. A admin told me that on Telegram.

Unfortunately I missed the main sale. But now I have registered for pre-listing sale. I know token price is high compare to main sale but I think it's worth to buy now also since project made lot of progress till now.

I also missed the main sale. But its still not late, there is good bonus in pre-listing sale as well if we register now. 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

I also missed the main sale. But its still not late, there is good bonus in pre-listing sale as well if we register now. 

Good decision, but do not think too long, until 15.5. there is still 20% Early Bird Bonus in addition to the bonus levels! Bonus levels range from 5% to 40%, depending on the amount of the investment
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Looking forward to 4NEW pre-listing sale, I learnt sales beings on the 1st of June  and ends in 3 days can't wait to stock up some more token apart from the ones i already  bought previously.

I thought I bought enough 4NEW tokens till now, but after looking at current progress of this project I am thinking of investing more.

I think the more KWATT the better :-)
You can do much better and more profitable mines if you have more tokens. I'm assuming that you will mine
I will mine coins. and buy some more tokens because of the early-bird bonus

Well one thing is out of the way and is they actually run the plants; So it is just a matter of time until the token it self would used and you know what that means. More demand I think the best revenue would be the UK national grid. But let us see.

Yeah UK national grid will yield more revenue, I'm trying to picture the how the demand for 4NEW will be in time, no doubt 4NEW token will have a value of it's own and i predict the price will sky rocket once more people see the benefits 4NEW token holds.

Is there any info regarding output from two power plants? As I understood both plants are operational. So I want to know how much energy its generating and what 4NEW is doing with that energy, already using for mining?

Yes, they go through it on the video tour. Each plant is currently producing 5MW of energy, for a total of 10MW.  The third plant is expected to be built in 2019.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

Yeah 3 days is a short space of time for 4NEW to process the investments for their pre-listing sale? Are these funds being used to pay for listing on bigger exchanges?

Guys, If more than 33K peoples are registered then how they will make transaction in 3 days? As we know that by sending or receiving huge transaction amount will take long for payment confirmation. So how exactly they will mange it?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

From the whitepaper, they will launch the first plant with a capacity of generating 10 megawatts of power every hour, later it will be able to generate 40 megawatts per hour.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

From the whitepaper, they will launch the first plant with a capacity of generating 10 megawatts of power every hour, later it will be able to generate 40 megawatts per hour.

That's mean finally they are fully ready with their concept. It's good news for all of us and investors also. Smiley Exactly in which month they will launch 1st plant?
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

4NEW has a real usecase that will convert waste to solid energy for use. Goodluck to your work and I hope you will be around for long

So this project is completely based how to utilize the waste into Energy resources, of course, how they will collect waste from the people? Whether they have any specific container to convert them into Solid Energy?
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

Looking forward to 4NEW pre-listing sale, I learnt sales beings on the 1st of June  and ends in 3 days can't wait to stock up some more token apart from the ones i already  bought previously.

It is great for the investors who want to buy 4new again before it hits the exchanges but i guess not a lot of people will buy it again? I think that they will just wait for it to get on the exchanges.
They do give a lot of bonuses and as they have already achieved their softcap and already have 2 working plants i think this project can easily go the moon!
Yes those bonuses are really helping not only the investors but also the project because more and more people will make use of these bonuses.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: