Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

Mine Bitcoin for Zero Cost Energy - Interview with 4NEW President Saransh Sharma

I speak to 4NEW President Saransh Sharma, who gives us the lowdown on how his ICO will allow token holders to mine cryptos for zero cost energy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIzmuTkz6J0

Saransh Sharma is really active when it comes to communication and public relations. This is the newest of a bunch of interviews with him. Gonna watch it in the evening when I find the time and check if there are news about the project.

Thank you for share; It is great he still does the interview even after the progress they have made. It is great he is finding the time. Btw any info on how the Puerto Rico talks are going?

The team is keeping it real when it comes to communication and that's what they need to do, success is easy but staying at the top is hard, so them been successful as it is, means more work, so they should not let the fact get into their head Grin but strive to impress the community, i have not heard of any recent update on the Puerto Rico news

Alot of other projects could stand to take a page out of Saransh book imo, he's been insanely proactive the entire time and at the forefront of the project.

Leading by example you would say. Kudos to him. It hope all these market and sales stress comes to and end soon enough so that he can take some proper rest and there after face the full development of the project
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

Yup. I got response back quickly from Ocular server and 4New account show status as 'verified'

Wow congratulations, I get such news of recent in the group, I think those who have been long they did kyc and hasn't gotten their kyc verified should redo or be some more patient for verification

I saw some complains in the telegram group about KYC not verified and the admins assured them it will be processed in no time, glad to see it's been rectified.

It seems to be taking longer than expected. I think it would have easier for them if they passed it through a third party like jumio however I am not sure how much would that cost or would it be worth it. either case the pre-listing sale is not far away so things should be cleared by then I hope.

Oh..  4new still haven't finished processing the kyc for investors too.   I didn't expect the process to take this long, the pre listing sale is around the corner kyc not being already processed may be bad for business.

I hope they make the KYC implementation on time and they do not move the 3 day sale further back. The ICO has really been going on for a long time and I would be happy if they finally start mining in June
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Mine Bitcoin for Zero Cost Energy - Interview with 4NEW President Saransh Sharma

I speak to 4NEW President Saransh Sharma, who gives us the lowdown on how his ICO will allow token holders to mine cryptos for zero cost energy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIzmuTkz6J0

Saransh Sharma is really active when it comes to communication and public relations. This is the newest of a bunch of interviews with him. Gonna watch it in the evening when I find the time and check if there are news about the project.

Thank you for share; It is great he still does the interview even after the progress they have made. It is great he is finding the time. Btw any info on how the Puerto Rico talks are going?

The team is keeping it real when it comes to communication and that's what they need to do, success is easy but staying at the top is hard, so them been successful as it is, means more work, so they should not let the fact get into their head Grin but strive to impress the community, i have not heard of any recent update on the Puerto Rico news

Alot of other projects could stand to take a page out of Saransh book imo, he's been insanely proactive the entire time and at the forefront of the project.

You got that right, it now seems like 4NEW is more of a patriotic project than your average everyday project whose prime aim is to rip money from individuals without offering anything in return, yea i know there are other good projects out their but just having an insight about what 4NEW is trying to accomplish will change the perception of how individuals view ICO
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Yup. I got response back quickly from Ocular server and 4New account show status as 'verified'

Wow congratulations, I get such news of recent in the group, I think those who have been long they did kyc and hasn't gotten their kyc verified should redo or be some more patient for verification

I saw some complains in the telegram group about KYC not verified and the admins assured them it will be processed in no time, glad to see it's been rectified.

It seems to be taking longer than expected. I think it would have easier for them if they passed it through a third party like jumio however I am not sure how much would that cost or would it be worth it. either case the pre-listing sale is not far away so things should be cleared by then I hope.
More than 36000 users are registered here. That's why they taking lot of time to verify KYC. I guess this task they finish before start sale.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

More than 36000 users are registered here. That's why they taking lot of time to verify KYC. I guess this task they finish before start sale.

I'm sure the team are working on it and will get the job done very shortly, they have been very efficient with pretty much everything else - give the guys some time and lets wait and see
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

They literally are using a third party provider.  If you go to KYC it goes to Ocular.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

Oh..  4new still haven't finished processing the kyc for investors too.   I didn't expect the process to take this long, the pre listing sale is around the corner kyc not being already processed may be bad for business.

Less than two days to go for pre-listing Tokens sale. Hope 4new team manage to complete all KYC related formalities for all users by tomorrow.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

Thanks for sharing, I do not remember how many interviews he has already given :-) And again almost 50min long. he is really eager to spread the information on many occasions
I have to say, the lead-up leads to an interview to watch, zero cost energy, who does not want that :-)

President Saransh is really an interesting fellow to discuss with as you feel the passion and enthusiasm over the screen, however he stays on the community and gives quality information is as important as the several moves he has made in time past

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

Less than two days to go for pre-listing Tokens sale. Hope 4new team manage to complete all KYC related formalities for all users by tomorrow.

This is getting interesting. We should be able to buy on the 1st of June. I think they raised a good sum and the hard cap might be hard to achieve in three days but hey no one knows what might happen.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

This is getting interesting. We should be able to buy on the 1st of June. I think they raised a good sum and the hard cap might be hard to achieve in three days but hey no one knows what might happen.

Yeah, Friday is the big day. I am sure that the progress bar will make a big jump through all the pre-reservations. I can not wait for it to start.
I hope all interested parties have registered, so they still get the early bird bonus
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

I hope. KYC verification is not easy task. Huge number of people are registered here for pre listing sale. But I am also expecting before start sale they complete all verifications.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

As I remembered previously also they taken long time for KYC implementation process. But as they promised they made required changes in below that. And I am sure this time also same thing will happen.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

I hope they make the KYC implementation on time and they do not move the 3 day sale further back. The ICO has really been going on for a long time and I would be happy if they finally start mining in June

I think they had a enough time to settle all they have to settle as regards the KYC implementation. They must have weighed the task and estimated the required time needed before they made the announcement of resuming 1st June. A further shift is what they must avoid at all cost.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

I hope. KYC verification is not easy task. Huge number of people are registered here for pre listing sale. But I am also expecting before start sale they complete all verifications.

Depends on the type of kyc and how much they automate away I’m sure they are actively working to stay on time they’ve been very cautious of their timeline so far don’t see why that would be any different now
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Depends on the type of kyc and how much they automate away I’m sure they are actively working to stay on time they’ve been very cautious of their timeline so far don’t see why that would be any different now

I believe they will be done with the kyc before the beginning of pre listing sale. I hope there isn't much documents left to process.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

I believe they will be done with the kyc before the beginning of pre listing sale. I hope there isn't much documents left to process.
Where can we see the progress of the kyc verification? i am pretty sure they have planned to complete it before the listing sale.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

I would think they would finish all the verification before they start the sale to ensure everything goes smooth - I'm sure the 4NEW team are keeping on top of it just like everything else. Can't wait for the sale to start
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

As I remembered previously also they taken long time for KYC implementation process. But as they promised they made required changes in below that. And I am sure this time also same thing will happen.

As we are closer to pre-listing token sale start and its for only 3 days, so I am now expecting an announcement from 4NEW about a token listing.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

As we are closer to pre-listing token sale start and its for only 3 days, so I am now expecting an announcement from 4NEW about a token listing.

Yeah, you're right. A pre-listing sale wouldn't make sense if they didn't have agreements with an exchange already. I guess we should hear some news before friday.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

This is what will happen; there will be a rush on sales day and those who have reserve will be better for it, there have been build up of the rush fever on the Telegram group already, if Hard cap is not met on the days, a significant amount will be raised

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: