Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32353 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

Most exchanges have rules against announcing listings before they are done deals and most don’t allow announcements while ICOs are actively running which makes sense if you think about it to keep things in check

Announcing exchange listing during ico is a bad move..it shouldn't even come to mind till during the last days of the running ico.. Exchange is usually a very big distraction during an ico... If the exchange isn't a favourable one it can turn down investors in investing in the token...

Yeah, the big ones get you to sign a NDA specifically so they're not announced.  I personally don't care about when an exchange is announced, if i invest in a project it's because I believe in the core of the project and their goals, not because they're going to be listed on X exchanges.

Not only this, but I'm not fussed about which exchanges for now as the project is still developing. I'm more interested in the actual work they are producing and the progress - I'm in 4NEW for the long game rather than selling for a quick buck on an exchange

They are burning unsold token which may likely bring the total 300m to a very reduced amount plus the different plants already set and more to come, there is no way value of FRNC won't improve over time

You're right about the value increasing and a part of me believes that even if they don't end up burning the tokens which i doubt, the need for the token will be so much that it will likely be a scare resource in the future, sounds funny but there's a high probability of that happening, is realistic, is just a matter of time and the whole process will fall in place

I saw some estimates on the 4NEW price channel that it could be about 100m tokens that end up getting burned.  That means technically, each KWATT would be worth 33% more, and would embody 33% more electric.

Where did you see this information, whats the source - i'll be interested to read that, wasn't aware of a burn! Especially 100m tokens :O Impressive and good news for holders!

Well I learnt there's going to be burning of unsold tokens, not sure  about the amount of tokens tho. If @darkoth89 is correct an increase of 33% will be really cool Smiley.
I thought they are generating tokens which is required in sale. If they are thinking about burn unsold tokens means they have more supply?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

Most exchanges have rules against announcing listings before they are done deals and most don’t allow announcements while ICOs are actively running which makes sense if you think about it to keep things in check

Announcing exchange listing during ico is a bad move..it shouldn't even come to mind till during the last days of the running ico.. Exchange is usually a very big distraction during an ico... If the exchange isn't a favourable one it can turn down investors in investing in the token...

Yeah, the big ones get you to sign a NDA specifically so they're not announced.  I personally don't care about when an exchange is announced, if i invest in a project it's because I believe in the core of the project and their goals, not because they're going to be listed on X exchanges.

Not only this, but I'm not fussed about which exchanges for now as the project is still developing. I'm more interested in the actual work they are producing and the progress - I'm in 4NEW for the long game rather than selling for a quick buck on an exchange

They are burning unsold token which may likely bring the total 300m to a very reduced amount plus the different plants already set and more to come, there is no way value of FRNC won't improve over time

You're right about the value increasing and a part of me believes that even if they don't end up burning the tokens which i doubt, the need for the token will be so much that it will likely be a scare resource in the future, sounds funny but there's a high probability of that happening, is realistic, is just a matter of time and the whole process will fall in place

I saw some estimates on the 4NEW price channel that it could be about 100m tokens that end up getting burned.  That means technically, each KWATT would be worth 33% more, and would embody 33% more electric.

Where did you see this information, whats the source - i'll be interested to read that, wasn't aware of a burn! Especially 100m tokens :O Impressive and good news for holders!

Well I learnt there's going to be burning of unsold tokens, not sure  about the amount of tokens tho. If @darkoth89 is correct an increase of 33% will be really cool Smiley.
I thought they are generating tokens which is required in sale. If they are thinking about burn unsold tokens means they have more supply?

I think you mean lowers the total supply? even if the burn takes place the plants generated power would be pegged to the token pool available. For me I think burning would be a great idea to preserve circulating supply.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

I saw people few weeks back saying 4new tokens will be generated as they are purchased. Now i am hearing about token burn.. A little bit confusing.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

It's tomorrow people! Who else is feeling very excited about tomorrow, June 1st...listing is June 3rd Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

It's tomorrow people! Who else is feeling very excited about tomorrow, June 1st...listing is June 3rd Cool

I think I am the first on that list. It's been a long wait and it has sure been worth it. In 3 days time all sales as regards this project will be done with.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Nice statistical analysis and it gives like a clear picture of an estimated rise in price when all the necessary modalities has been put in place, i like the fact that the project is doing more of action and less of talking, the above estimate is just a tip of what will happen when they are fully operational and by that i mean only a fraction of the estimated power plants
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

It’s gonna be interesting to see how far the price goes when it comes to trading the burn should net a pretty substantial boost to value for holding after whatever crazy people sell for random amounts because they don’t pay attention, the first few days are always hectic from all the weak hands and people that really don’t know what they are even involved in moving tokens around
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

I think I am the first on that list. It's been a long wait and it has sure been worth it. In 3 days time all sales as regards this project will be done with.

14 Hours, and then we will have the pre-listing sale. I just can't wait for it. I really hope that they will hit the hardcap so that they can go on with full speed with their project.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

14 Hours, and then we will have the pre-listing sale. I just can't wait for it. I really hope that they will hit the hardcap so that they can go on with full speed with their project.

It will be interesting how much more 4New can raise. They already got a great amount but with every dollar more they can expand their plant portfolio even faster.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

It will be interesting how much more 4New can raise. They already got a great amount but with every dollar more they can expand their plant portfolio even faster.

Im keeping a close eye on this as well, going to be in the Telegram group tomorrow at 9am when it launches!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:29:21 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 09:02:19 PM by ganeshramk

Yeah, the big ones get you to sign a NDA specifically so they're not announced.  I personally don't care about when an exchange is announced, if i invest in a project it's because I believe in the core of the project and their goals, not because they're going to be listed on X exchanges.

I saw some estimates on the 4NEW price channel that it could be about 100m tokens that end up getting burned.  That means technically, each KWATT would be worth 33% more, and would embody 33% more electric.

That's interesting to see. How did you end up in such numbers? It would be interesting to know the details. The project like this comes out rarely. Hope people will recognize it and give proper attention.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

Me too looking forward for the pre-listing sales and closure of ICO. Its really long route they have taken and hopefully they will close it successfully and move ahead.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

Im keeping a close eye on this as well, going to be in the Telegram group tomorrow at 9am when it launches!

well, see you tomorrow in the telegram channel :-)
I am so glad that it finally starts tomorrow and is over after Sunday. There will be so many investors.
Normally I take ICOs rather cool, but for tomorrow I'm really excited :-)
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

It’s gonna be interesting to see how far the price goes when it comes to trading the burn should net a pretty substantial boost to value for holding after whatever crazy people sell for random amounts because they don’t pay attention, the first few days are always hectic from all the weak hands and people that really don’t know what they are even involved in moving tokens around

I think people should keep in mind that the total supply is, likely to be burned even if there is a, dump... There will be for sure an increase in value for sure

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

I am so glad that it finally starts tomorrow and is over after Sunday. There will be so many investors.

The Telegram channel is going to explode tommorow Smiley. I will be there also, will watch out for any information about the sales.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

I think people should keep in mind that the total supply is, likely to be burned even if there is a, dump... There will be for sure an increase in value for sure

Sure, burning the unsold tokens can definitely help to make the tokens more valuable. But as I mentioned already earlier, there could still be a dip after the ICO because they had a bounty, an airdrop and early investors got a good bonus. I guess in the long-term this won't matter much because as soon as the tokens holders receive their first payouts, there will be a run on the tokens.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

Sure, burning the unsold tokens can definitely help to make the tokens more valuable. But as I mentioned already earlier, there could still be a dip after the ICO because they had a bounty, an airdrop and early investors got a good bonus. I guess in the long-term this won't matter much because as soon as the tokens holders receive their first payouts, there will be a run on the tokens.
Your right I don’t get why people do it but dumps always happen but I’m sure it will rebound and their will probably be a number of people waiting to low buy on supply once it’s listing.

Something I always laugh because there is a quote I read somewhere goes something like “before you sell low, ask yourself who’s he one buying it so readily”
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

The Telegram channel is going to explode tommorow Smiley. I will be there also, will watch out for any information about the sales.
Do we already know anything about the exchange plans i mean they told us that the listing is on June 3rd but they could also tell us where.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

Do we already know anything about the exchange plans i mean they told us that the listing is on June 3rd but they could also tell us where.

I just hope the sale goes on as planned and nothing brings about any extension.. This should be the last phase also they have not said anything about the exchange listing.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

This is the big day we have been waiting for; We have three days to see how fast the sale would go and how close it would reach the hard cap they have let out some great announcements and made a great progress especially with the plants acquired.

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: