Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

I’m hopeful for this project that we continue to get solid news and announcements from the team as the real work continues and the platforms various parts come together over the next several months after the ico finishes completely

I am looking out for the Puerto Rico news to be honest. It would really be a great case for many others to follow. Since the recovery after the devastating Maria Hurricane is costly.  The repairs to the energy grid alone is around $200 mil

That 200m sounds a little low for the scale of devastation but theirs going to be a lot of money dumped into redevelopment efforts from private companies to assure they are future proofed going forward I believe

Instead of constructing the plant from the scratch, they are buying and progressing faster than expected. So I strongly think this is the most efficient way for progressing also.

Oh really? so they're purchasing an existing plant there?

Thats what they did it UK right? My understanding is that it would be more efficient if they go for finished plants. I am not sure about PR plant. Will wait for further details as it is just discussions ongoing.

They did both for the UK, they bought two plants and have one being build currently

And when is the plant that is currently being build ready to produce electricity? I guess it wont be this year, right? Don't know how long such a construction usually take.

According to the roadmap, the plans for the 3rd power plant will start in Q2 2018 and will be built in 2019. So this year they will work with 2 power plants

Of course it can be that the roadmap is no longer up-to-date, because they have often been ahead of their goals

Okay I see. So the third plant will definitely not be available this year for electricity production. It will be interesting to see how the first two plants are performing and what is more profitable. Mining or selling to the grid.

The third plant in the UK anyway.  They're in talks to with multiple countries about plants.. So i fully expect them to be at least 5 plants working at the end of 2018.

you are the 4new professional here. If you expect 5 power plants by the end of the year, then I believe you.
That's great, 5 power plants at the end of 2018, the dividend will be higher this year than expected. I love it!

it was in there previous video about it, i can't remember the exact countries, but they mentioned at least 2, i'll watch it again later and get the names

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

I’m hopeful for this project that we continue to get solid news and announcements from the team as the real work continues and the platforms various parts come together over the next several months after the ico finishes completely

I am looking out for the Puerto Rico news to be honest. It would really be a great case for many others to follow. Since the recovery after the devastating Maria Hurricane is costly.  The repairs to the energy grid alone is around $200 mil

That 200m sounds a little low for the scale of devastation but theirs going to be a lot of money dumped into redevelopment efforts from private companies to assure they are future proofed going forward I believe

Instead of constructing the plant from the scratch, they are buying and progressing faster than expected. So I strongly think this is the most efficient way for progressing also.

Thats what they did it UK right? My understanding is that it would be more efficient if they go for finished plants. I am not sure about PR plant. Will wait for further details as it is just discussions ongoing.

They did both for the UK, they bought two plants and have one being build currently

And when is the plant that is currently being build ready to produce electricity? I guess it wont be this year, right? Don't know how long such a construction usually take.

According to the roadmap, the plans for the 3rd power plant will start in Q2 2018 and will be built in 2019. So this year they will work with 2 power plants

Of course it can be that the roadmap is no longer up-to-date, because they have often been ahead of their goals

I think the roadmap at this point is at most guidelines as they have shifted a lot of things are running ahead in many aspects of where they expected to be I think, it will be interesting to see if they can maintain pace
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

Okay I see. So the third plant will definitely not be available this year for electricity production. It will be interesting to see how the first two plants are performing and what is more profitable. Mining or selling to the grid.

The third plant in the UK anyway.  They're in talks to with multiple countries about plants.. So i fully expect them to be at least 5 plants working at the end of 2018.

you are the 4new professional here. If you expect 5 power plants by the end of the year, then I believe you.
That's great, 5 power plants at the end of 2018, the dividend will be higher this year than expected. I love it!

it was in there previous video about it, i can't remember the exact countries, but they mentioned at least 2, i'll watch it again later and get the names
They already have 2 plants and one one planning in Puerto Rico so that makes 3 it is quite possible that we could see 5 or even more than that at then of this year.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

it's very important that unsold tokens are burned, not doing so just brings risks with it

Risk of which the investors share equal or even more of the ratio. However, I think this has been talked about before and burning was the conclusion of it.
Yes, I also heard that they will burn unsold tokens. This is really needed if you want to growth of tokens.
As far as i know they have also burned a lot of tokens right now and they have even raised the price per token from $2 to  $4 for the 3 day sale.

Where did you get this information from? There are still $ 2 / tokens left on the homepage, and I do not think they simply double the price for the 3-day sale. Maybe you are confusing something, because there are predictions that the token might be worth $ 4 after the tokenburn when it's listed on an exchange

I think he got the information from the unofficial group where price speculation is allowed but unlike the main group no such increase has been established its still at 2$ per token even in the 3 days pre-listing

If they are thinking about this i would advice them to desist from it. They should just leave the token price at $2 per token except they don't plan on achieving the hardcap.

What do you mean, they don't plan on achieving the hardcap??? They certainly do.... I think it's very possible aswell considering how well the presale went

Of course they want to reach their hardcap (or want to raise as much money as possible) because with the extra money they can buy/build more plants. But I don't think they will reach it. They raised 40 million in the whole sale so far and you expect them to raise another 30 in just 3 days?

They have done a good job marketing and keeping up good progress; I think the hard cap is quite hard to reach or hit in 3 days however there is a chance for private investors to jump in with good money. We just wait and see.

I think some private investors are already jumping in, lots of activities in the telegram group recently and also you'd know unsold token will be burned, reducing the TC

In a way burning of tokens will be of more benefit to token holders but achieving the hardcap is more important because more funds will be raised for advancing the project.

Raising hardcap seem like a no issue we've till June 3rd for the ICO to finish, so we've got a lot of time in our hands for that to be achieved

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

We have 7 months more in this year. 5 working plants could be possible but my expectation is atleast 4. They are already half way. So no doubt about it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

We are approaching pre-listing token sales faster than even we thought. I am super excited and looking forward for the wonderful outcome of 4NEW sales.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

We are approaching pre-listing token sales faster than even we thought. I am super excited and looking forward for the wonderful outcome of 4NEW sales.

Soon it will be the day we've been waiting for and the anxieties and suspense will all be over. Hopefully it will all turn out to be a huge success.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Soon it will be the day we've been waiting for and the anxieties and suspense will all be over. Hopefully it will all turn out to be a huge success.

I’ve got big hopes for the listings to start I imagine some high listings I’m really hopeful that we don’t have too much sell off but I get the feeling theirs a lot of people eager to buy up any silly early sellers when it does hit exchange
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

I thought that all these projects related to renewable energy sources are already in the past, because the right time has not yet come for this, but it seems that I am mistaken, because you collected most of the funded fees
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

I thought that all these projects related to renewable energy sources are already in the past, because the right time has not yet come for this, but it seems that I am mistaken, because you collected most of the funded fees

There is no better time for projects that deal with renewable energy (even though burning waste is not directly a renewable energy) than today. Projects like 4New are really tackling important problems: Waste-treatment and electrical power supply. So I wouldn't say at all that the right time hasn't come yet.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

There is no better time for projects that deal with renewable energy (even though burning waste is directly a renewable energy) than today. Projects like 4New are really tackling important problems: Waste-treatment and electrical power supply. So I wouldn't say at all that right time hasn't come yet.

Absolutely, the difference with 4NEW is that it is an energy creator and not an energy platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

That's it, like i stated earlier, they should focus on the first two power plants, get them optimized to the maximum with the capacity to deliver the specific amount of energy that they ought to deliver, after which they can go ahead with the third power plant, their prior aim with the first set of power plants should be to satisfy the needs of the community
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

There is no better time for projects that deal with renewable energy (even though burning waste is directly a renewable energy) than today. Projects like 4New are really tackling important problems: Waste-treatment and electrical power supply. So I wouldn't say at all that right time hasn't come yet.

Absolutely, the difference with 4NEW is that it is an energy creator and not an energy platform.

There is a big difference between the two, I have seen many other projects create a energy exchange platform but this is the first working product which has it's own "energy source" / creation which is what makes 4NEW shine above others
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

I’ve got big hopes for the listings to start I imagine some high listings I’m really hopeful that we don’t have too much sell off but I get the feeling theirs a lot of people eager to buy up any silly early sellers when it does hit exchange

Even the team also should set aside fund for the purpose of buying back what ever amount of tokens that the early dumper maybe dump in order to save the value of their token
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

Even the team also should set aside fund for the purpose of buying back what ever amount of tokens that the early dumper maybe dump in order to save the value of their token

i don't see it dumping down massively low with the project ideas and what they already have behind them.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

i don't see it dumping down massively low with the project ideas and what they already have behind them.

There will be no dumping. Only a small group will do, because they are bounty hunters. Most of them will not dump it, because 4New already got a working product. I wouldn't dump a project who has power plants xD.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

There will be no dumping. Only a small group will do, because they are bounty hunters. Most of them will not dump it, because 4New already got a working product. I wouldn't dump a project who has power plants xD.
I agree i think the investors will not dump for sure but maybe the airdrop participants might dump in the beginning we just need to have patience and see for ourselves.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

Yeah buddy, dumping 4NEW just doesn't feel right, we already seen proof of how serious they are about their project. Two plants up already the third on lunching soon.
Btc16b

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

I don't know about much ICO. But I like this concept that they are generating energy by using waste material. They are caring about the environment.

Check out this link here first of all for an introduction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjqcsBQkAwE

Also please checkout there main page at https://www.4new.co.uk The world's first eco-friendly, tangible Waste to Energy blockchain.

An exciting project with a real innovative world problem solving concept which will make cryptos green (eco friendly)
Thanks to provide me link friend. I would like to know more about the investment. Where should I can contact?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

I don't know about much ICO. But I like this concept that they are generating energy by using waste material. They are caring about the environment.

Check out this link here first of all for an introduction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjqcsBQkAwE

Also please checkout there main page at https://www.4new.co.uk The world's first eco-friendly, tangible Waste to Energy blockchain.

An exciting project with a real innovative world problem solving concept which will make cryptos green (eco friendly)
Thanks to provide me link friend. I would like to know more about the investment. Where should I can contact?

That is nice decision buddy. But you have to take your own survey about this project and get connected with their telegram channel. You can ask questions whatever you have about ICO.
https://t.me/FRNCoin
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: