Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

Lots of people registered for pre-listing sale including me as I want to add more 4new tokens. But it's very long wait now. 1st June is to far Wink I wish they can change date to 15 May Wink

Hehe, just wait bro soon the said that will become a reality. Patience is a virtue you know. Will hope for a change in date though but then we can only wait.

I've got itchy hands as well, June 1st is a quite far i mean it just 4th of May but i suppose 4NEW team has a reason for choosing the date they selected. I hope i get the chance to stock up some more token.

If you watch the video they recently posted, they hint that there's alot of new announcements coming out soon, big partnerships etc.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

Lots of people registered for pre-listing sale including me as I want to add more 4new tokens. But it's very long wait now. 1st June is to far Wink I wish they can change date to 15 May Wink

Hehe, just wait bro soon the said that will become a reality. Patience is a virtue you know. Will hope for a change in date though but then we can only wait.

I've got itchy hands as well, June 1st is a quite far i mean it just 4th of May but i suppose 4NEW team has a reason for choosing the date they selected. I hope i get the chance to stock up some more token.

If you watch the video they recently posted, they hint that there's alot of new announcements coming out soon, big partnerships etc.

Could you do me a favor and link that video again? I am not sure about which one you are talking and maybe others are interested as well.

It will be really interesting to hear these announcements. I am wondering who might be their potential partners.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

Don't forget that airdrop hunters had to register, so a good percentage of those users are just after free coins.

Initially I thought all 33K user registered for pre-listing but then realized there are many airdrop hunters in the list Smiley. But I will still buy 4NEW tokens becasue of recent development, awards.
crypto-shmyptro

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

Bitupper - plunge into the 🌊ocean🌊 of useful blockchain services ❗❗ Everything under one hood and simple enough for anyone! Multicurrency secured wallet, merchant, payments, exchange, jobs, community, news, API - you manage this ALL from a single account 🆒 Interaction, simplicity, reliability - that's what Bitupper is! Social and bounty NOW💋
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

Could you do me a favor and link that video again? I am not sure about which one you are talking and maybe others are interested as well.

It will be really interesting to hear these announcements. I am wondering who might be their potential partners.

Sure thing, it's this one, which was released after there was a scam accusation thread on reddit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbS-F-aRVzM
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

Sure thing, it's this one, which was released after there was a scam accusation thread on reddit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbS-F-aRVzM

Very interesting video. Thanks for sharing the link with us.

The announcments should come in the next 5 - 10 days. I am eagerly waiting. Especially for the news about the patents he is talking about.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

I also registered for the pre-listing sale. A few weeks can't do harm. We are nearly in June, but how many tokens are available for the pre-listing sale ?

Haven't seen a number myself but i'd imagine at this stage it would be quite limited, that way they can ensure that people who really want the token and have a demand for it can get a chance to grab up tokens before the listings, i'd imagine their will be a good time to gauge the ico pricing as if demand is high few people will buy at that point without expecting big numbers for ico launch
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

I am not a friend of long announcements, I am much too impatient. they could already announce everything now :-)
Of course, I am so optimistic enough that the project is a success. but the more good news there is, the calmer I am
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Wow. Congratulations to the 4new team... This is an amazing achievement.. It will upgrade 4new reputation.

Yea. That's for sure. I was so glad last night when I saw the news about the award. They deserve it o will want to say. And this also can help them stand out in some additional ways.

Hearty congratulations. This award stands alone proudly witnessing your hard work and dedication. 4 new always deserving for this award. Smiley

Congratulations 4NEW team.

I liked what Varun Datta said -
4NEW is honored to receive this award as we continue to push the value and benefits of Waste-to-Energy power plants to the global community. Having secured our first two power plants that are in operation today, we will impact a growing problem in the burgeoning cryptocurrency world that being the massive use and cost of electricity to enable mining,” said Varun Datta, founder of 4New.

I'm sure a vast majority of people know in India an award carrying Mahatma Ghandi is definitely a huge one, 4new was awarded for lifetime achievement and service to humanity, owing to how the energy project is going to affect our lives both now and in the nearest future

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?

I think there is a Spanish translation of the whitepaper on their website 4new.io go check it out please

Yeah they already have a Spanish translation of the whitepaper, maybe he is referring to the other sections of the website and the different features on there including calculators.

OH OK I didn't catch that properly, I don't think 4new.io new website engineer has planned that type of feature integration,  he could use Google translator then,  in place of a direct translation of the website, just a copy and paste thingy

I don't think it would important to translate the site as much as it is important to translate the whitepaper. I think it would serve just fine having the site in English. In most cases the whitepaper is read by various investors and it is important for them to fully get the idea.

Me too agree with this statement. Site translation is not needed. May be English and 1 or 2 languages is sufficient even though thats also not needed. But whitepaper translation into multiple languages is essential. As much language as possible. That will give better reach.

You are right or the team can simply create multiple telegram groups for communities that have high volume of participants, i think that will help alleviate anything that has to do with language barrier as communication is the key to a successful brand
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

The energy block chain market is huge. The team of this coin is working hard to seize such a great historical opportunity. It deserves investors' attention and expectation.
I also think so. They have done really well and they keep being active on social media for example. This project will surely get more investors and popularity.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

I am not a friend of long announcements, I am much too impatient. they could already announce everything now :-)
Of course, I am so optimistic enough that the project is a success. but the more good news there is, the calmer I am
I agree but last time when they said there are big new things coming they came with the kyc, new website and reached their softcap so yeah this time it will be big again.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

Dont worry. 4New is a real happening project. That too everything in positive direction. The only I don't like is their latest airdrop which should not have been done. Anyway, lets wait and hear continuously other positive news now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

The energy block chain market is huge. The team of this coin is working hard to seize such a great historical opportunity. It deserves investors' attention and expectation.
I also think so. They have done really well and they keep being active on social media for example. This project will surely get more investors and popularity.

Sure. 4new is not a project for idle minds, the team have to work continuously and thus more updates will be coming out which will attract the society in their direction.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

It already got the attention, because the softcap has already been hit. Now in June the pre-listing sale will come, and investors will again invest in it. Advertising now is the right choice.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

It already got the attention, because the softcap has already been hit. Now in June the pre-listing sale will come, and investors will again invest in it. Advertising now is the right choice.

Ya a final drum up of advertising would be really wise to insure not just the pre-listing sale goes well but that the listing itself goes off with a bang, we need to insure theirs high demand for the tokens so advertising is going to be a HUGE part of that if you ask me.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

I agree but last time when they said there are big new things coming they came with the kyc, new website and reached their softcap so yeah this time it will be big again.

True, i believe 4NEW team will uphold their standard when it comes to new announcement, i'm hoping for some kind of big news truth be told, perhaps getting listed on a big exchange(s) would be a welcome announcement.
karinsauerr

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:34 AM

I'm starting to know your project. however, the idea that this project belongs to the category of work product, for me, says a lot about it. I pretend to know, learn more about how it works, but of course I can affirm that it will be one of the great contributions to blockchaim, without a doubt.
karinsauerr

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

#proof of authentication#

Telegram username: @kathrinakk
Bitcointalk profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?
action=profile;u=1822557;sa=summary
Bitcointalk username: karinsauerr
comment on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?
topic=2990989.msg36346336#msg36346336
Facebook profile link:https://www.facebook.com/karinkathrina
Facebook username: facebook.com/karinkathrina
like, comment and sharing on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/karinkathrina/posts/1766425623418596
Tweeter username:@SauerKathrina
comment and sharing on Tweeter:
https://twitter.com/SauerKathrina/status/992599636564066304
Reddit profile link:https://www.reddit.com/user/karinsauerr/
like, comment and sharing on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/karinsauerr/comments/8h4vsg/4news_access_the_site_and_learn_more_about_this/
Medium profile link: https://medium.com/@karinsauerr
publication on Medium:
https://medium.com/@karinsauerr/4news-the-worlds-first-ecological-and-
tangible-waste-to-energy-blockchain-solution-c4fdb78c7b67?
source=user_profile---------1----------------
Reddit profile link: https://www.reddit.com/user/karinsauerr/
publication on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/user/karinsauerr/comments/8h4vsg/4news_access_the_site_a
nd_learn_more_about_this/
Instagram profile link: https://www.instagram.com/kathrinakarinsauer/
comment on Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiIUjDfgm3v/?taken-
by=4newcoin
ETH wallet address: 0x82A301220B5f8d123FF01DB3C8Ea23C7b24eaE67

OBS: You can not access your Medium page! Then I published in Medium about your project on my own ...
neither the form has accepted the link of the publication reference, therefore, I send my authentication test here.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

Dont worry. 4New is a real happening project. That too everything in positive direction. The only I don't like is their latest airdrop which should not have been done. Anyway, lets wait and hear continuously other positive news now.

I think the recent award says a lot. I am not sure how big the reward is but from the name it seems a privilege getting that. I don't think a random person would get the reward without prior achievements. So it is in 4New's favour 

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: