Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2019 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

Mining is actually still in promising terms as it is now for once mining and also the purchase is still relatively profit. and also still added when bitcoin has increased this price is very profitable
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

Let's get something straight Bitcoin mining is very hard.if you are a new player or a small time trader it will be like burning cash with no outcome Bitcoin mining has become for a long time now playground for the big player with deep pocket.unless you can match that don't bother.keep trading it better then that.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink

it all depends on bitcoin prices volatility at the end of the day. Because the mining power usually adjusts to the current price and rewards miners get, or some of them simply stop mining or start mining different currencies...

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
kashkarev55@mail.r

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Now, of course not and there are several reasons: 1.the cost of bitcoin should exceed $ 10,000 for a profitable ratio of profit and risk. 2. And of course the mining pools, bitcoin mining power which reached rabid performance.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

The biggest characteristic of the bitcoin digger is that it does not retain its value.

Many people bought excavators and dug for months and started selling excavators.

So if you have cheap electricity, you can get in, but you have to find the right time to sell the machine. And make a little bit of money.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Bitcoin mining is very valuable. If you are willing to wait until you recover your investment in the purchase of maintenance and electrical hardware. Actually building a mining rig is not for the simple investor because you really need a high investment and patience. If you plan to build Bitcoin mining. You need big capital to buy the hardware. Mining is very profitable if you have extensive knowledge about how to maintain and maintain your hardware and how to choose good alts for your mine.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

yes, if you can invest big, the environment is naturally cold and can get cheap electricity - mining is a good option.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

This is the first time I heard about Bitcoin mining and got curious as to how it works. I was doing some research online and I have come across to this article. I hope you find it interesting and beneficial.
https://www.bitcoinmining.com/getting-started/
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

For me it will relies upon the financial plan of the miner as a result of the mining hardware that an excess of costly that lone rich individuals can stand to buy the hardware to dig BTC however for low spending miner they mine altcoins rather that has a minimal effort mining hardware and simple to mine altcoins.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

It could be one of the sufficient way of earning Bitcoins is through mining. But you have to be wise and practical, difficulty level of blocks these days becoming even higher compared to before so it requires you a big capital for hardwares, plus electricity in Philippines are expensive. I suggest to mine good Altcoins instead.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

Bitcoin mining is worth it but it is hard to start bitcoin mining because you need to have big capital. The equipment that you will buy are expensive. You should also have enough knowledge for you to operate the mining bitcoins.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

There is no harm in trying. Any one that will be successful in life or become a millionaire must first fail and lose in the process. Constantly electricity is the paramount thing when it come to mining.
judyphillips

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

Bitcoin mining is a save side investment but there is a lot of charges and issues like developer, fee electricity problem etc.So, according to my opinion you can buy bitcoin at $8600 and again buy at $9500 it will be tested $11200 in the near term.
But both are risky investments mining and trading if you are a risk taker then you can go for it.  
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Yes it is worthy and bitcoin mining is one of the ways to earn bitcoin without having to work all day. But making a mining rig is not an easy thing to do if you don't have enough money.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

Mining Bitcoin Is worth every effort that you put in it, its the most valuable coin out there with the highest market capo. The returns you get from the coins are high and its one of those coins that guarantes you returns. The mining might be expensive but worth it
erep

Activity: 2338
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Mining through GPU is worth it if you have less electricity price. The price in many countries is more than $0.15 per unit. ROI in those countries will be more than a year and depends on price fluctuations too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

For the people who want to make a living through mining ,it is not worth.But the people who want profit on their invested money on mining hardwares and
rigs mining is worth the headache and money. Cheesy
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

Actually, there are many people who are starting bitcoin mining because they know that mining bitcoins are worth it. If you want to earn passive income, you should do bitcoin mining for you to find out how profitable bitcoin mining is.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

I think that doing mining is not a good choice, especially for a beginner. To do Mining we need adequate hardware and also skill.
Because mining is in dire need of experience, other than that if we choose coin wrong then we will experience loss.
That's why causing mining is risky for those without experience.
Happy Fun

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

I think Mining is waste much time if your hardware is not support or compatible. Think about how much money you spend to mining. Think again before mining and learn with someone who is expert in this regard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: