Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2016 times)
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

In the past, the fastest one was a similar product from China with 0.3 Gigahash, but now Redfury is the highest, "said Tiyo Triyanto from IBC, to use the user to connect Redfury to a computer via a USB port and then run the mining program. must be tight, enough netbook or similar to be saving electricity,
The secret of Redfury's speed lies in the ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) chip that specializes in mining Bitcoin. ASIC, called Tiyo, has a more qualified and more power-efficient performance than other Bitcoin mining solutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

If I would start mining someday, I will just buy and set up all the hardware needed, and leave it for passive income or so.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink
btc mining must certainly have a large enough capital. capital to assemble mining equipment to capital for electricity costs every month. so you have to prepare a lot of capital to do the mining.

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

If you are referring philippine country. Im not agree with butcoin mining. If you are small time miner you might unsatisfied for the profit you can get. Just what you said electricity bills here is so expensive so your profit will be enough to pay this bill. At the end small profit, better to trade or invest

Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

it depends of many different factors, for exampe like a cost of the electricity, so u have to be in the country with the cheap one, i think it is still worth because some ppl still do it, and u can buy a ready solution to do it, but u have to monitor it anyway
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

I think bitcoin mining is very expensive. You can choose mining, if you have much money. It is my opinion.
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

The mining of cryptocurrency is not like the phenomenon that man has ever seen before. Thus, the novelty and profitability of bitcoin mining makes these beginners wonder: is mining right for me.
Obviously I think mining is worth it
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

I think mining bitcoin is well worth it. If we find the right place to mine and have been guaranteed and trusted. Because it seems now that many bitcoin mined places are apparently a scam.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:14:45 AM

Mining needs a lot of capital ( mining rig, electricity and maintenance) And  in my opinion, mining today is not profitable. Except for expensive electricity, there are lots of mining competitors.
Use a cheap power supply ( solar electricity) and choose to mine other coins.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

Mining is a most simple but costly strategy for earning digital currencies it worth it, mostly if you mine altcoin. If you build mining, you require apportioning measure of cash I figure around 3k USD.  Not only Money as well as learning to how it works the mining machine. Thinking about a conceivable high cost of electricity. As I said it early worth it if you mine altcoin because if you mining bitcoin isn't prudent because of its piece are harder to acquire.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

If at you is the capital which you want to invest in the perspective sphere - that it is unambiguously necessary to be engaged in a mining. But at the same time it is necessary to understand that for really productive work very big financial investments are necessary.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:21:24 AM

Really depends on the location where you are mining in terms of energy costs. In China and Island the conditions are good and the energy is cheap, so there it should still be profitable. In other countries like Germany, where the energy costs per kWh are quite high, mining (at least bitocin mining) is not profitable anymore.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

Really depends on the location where you are mining in terms of energy costs. In China and Island the conditions are good and the energy is cheap, so there it should still be profitable. In other countries like Germany, where the energy costs per kWh are quite high, mining (at least bitocin mining) is not profitable anymore.
I remember when China is the biggest miner of bitcoin but now they banned the cryptocurrencies there because they cannot control it because of the decentralization but if we will back to the question, it is worth it only for the people who can wait for at least 1-2 years before thinking about their ROI because it is not that fast profiting investment.
ahmadbhatti

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

Yes it is if you want big profit you should big investment it have worth in business and save future.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

To be honest I did not like Bitcoin mining and was not familiar with it either. I say Bitcoin mining is not feasible because mining requires huge capital to buy its devices. In addition, it only adds a lot of electricity cost our home and moreover must take a very long time. So I do not recommend you to play in Bitcoin mining.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

may be feasible for bitcoin investors who have large enough capital to do the mining because it requires a considerable cost of course

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

If you are bullish about Bitcoin and you don't live in an area were electricity is extremely cheap you would almost always be better of investing you money in buying Bitcoin directly and not in a mining rig.

If prices start to increase again you can buy a mining rig for the profit and still be better of than the guy who is struggling with the mining.

That said mining may also be a sort of a hobby, and it is not bad to have a hobby that actually make you some money.
happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

I think it depends on which country that you are in, the Bitcoin phenomena is already dying out in some. With Bitcoin Mining, you need a hella big capital in order for you to succeed in it.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

it is true, bitcoin mining is very expensive, you must buy equipment mining. I personally prefer buy bitcoin for investment.
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

Mining now is a difficult task. After all, it is very competitive. If there is capital, it is relatively simple to buy directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: