Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2015 times)
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

In my opinion, depending on the skills and abilities of people who want to start again because bitcoin mining is not easy because you think you should first need to prepare all the necessary things and also must have full acceptance on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

Expect high costs of mining hardware and it is exceptionally costly, setting up that gear comes later, and I heard that can be hard as well. You need some specialized information.One of my colleague began to mine ethereum month prior, he paid all the more then 3000 dollars for apparatus, and now he is an eth digger. That is certain less expensive choice, that is the reason numerous individuals are swinging to different alts. Bitcoin is simply to costly to begin, I'm certain that in the event that you have enough cash it can be great, later you can win and redesign your mining rigs, however that a considerable measure is extremely a ton for begin. Most likely its best to check different alternatives, mining different alts can be gainful, coordinate your apparatus with great alt to give you best mining outcomes
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

I do not think it's true for bitcoin miners to see that bitcoin is currently decreasing if you do mining, then what you are struggling will not match what you get. My advice if you want to do mining then it is better if you choose a better altcoin and more dominant in price issues. Because mine requires patience and persistence so that everything can be smooth.

Add up to this statement that mining needs a higher GPU to get a higher security and prevents to break the codes. It is need to notice every time when it reaches the limit of certain coins.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

Having bitcoin mining is profitable as long electricity cost not too expensive. Every country have their own electricity rate and in my country, bitcoin mining can give net profits not much with bitcoin price right now at $8000. Its still profits but not much

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

I'm not sure with how to mine bitcoin using antminer whose price I think is quite expensive. So for me, I think it's not worth it because the results to be obtained are also uncertain. I think cloud mining would be better and worth it. By buying a cloud mining contract we do not have to bother to take care of the device or buy their own mining equipment. But we must remain cautious of the providers of cloud mining services, because it has a lot of scam.
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1854
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

For the last 90 days the difficulty rose by 43%. Yesterday for example at the end of the 13 day epoch it rose 4%. More and more miners are plugged in and the difficulty will continue to rise. In 3 months with the current price of Bitcoin the revenue will be less than the electricity cost 0.06$ (which is the best price miners can get in most places). There are a few places with 0.04$ but I am not sure how many asics are there. In other words, Jihan Wu must stop the production of s9's for good. Even if he invests tens and hundred of millions in the next generation 10nm Samsung chips, at the time it reaches the market, they will be DOA. The only way out for him is to stop pumping bcash and start pumping Bitcoin. bcash will never be more profitable for more than a day, this shitcoin is bought only by Wu's puppet Rojer Ver.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

The emergence of ASICs created an arms race that made investing in Bitcoin mining machines more volatile, and risky, than Bitcoin itself.  As Bitcoin ASICs began with the 110 nm Avalons, which was architecture available in traditional CPUs in the early 2000s, many companies sprung up to work toward out the next generation, with hopes of eventually reaching “state-of-the-art”, which is ~22 nm at the moment.

Realistically, the development of truly state-of-the-art Bitcoin mining ASICs may not be worth the investment, as the increase in power efficiency, which is the most important factor for a Bitcoin mining rig, is nowhere near as large as previous generations.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink
At Bitcoin prices now will not bring too much profit to you. I think you should exploit the other altcoins. Because Bitcoin's algorithms are increasingly difficult and the number of coins mined is very low. It can make you huge losses.

coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

采矿机的收益曲线不断下降,当收益曲线达到与电价相同的水平时,就达到停产点。
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink

I think mining bitcoin can be a lucrative venture but you will need a very expensive budget in order to meet up to the demands of getting the best mining hardware for it to be worth it. Even with the best mining rig, it will still take a while for you to recover the amount spent in setting up the mining facility. Also remember to factor in electricity costs. If electricity is expensive in your area then you may have to leave the place for where you can get cheaper electricity in order to be profitable

eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

I think now mine is not profitable. Mine is getting heavier since it requires more and more powerful equipment that not everyone can afford. I think it's better to invest.
amberwang120009

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Mining is not a good way to earn at the moment when the mining difficult of Bitcoin is increasing day by day but it's a safe way to earn Bitcoin cause you'll never being scammed by anyone.Then I would check out whattomine dot com, type in electricity your costs and hashrate of the equipment you could buy and voila there you can easily see if it is worth it.
giovinco

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

What you need for profitable mining:

1) Cheap power + power meter
2) Good minig soft (Awesome Miner is nice piece of soft)
3) Right mix to mine (its better to mine Altcoins and autoconvert all when BTC is cheap, keep better altcoins and convert when BTC market hits its lows)

So yeah, its profitable when you make it profitable.
Griegura

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

While the question is whether the Bitcoins are beneficial for mine, the experts respond positively. But the number of mining methods is limited by the use of ASIC-miners and cloud-mining services. If the current trend continues, BTC production in 2-3 years will be available only to large companies that have the necessary means and opportunities to purchase and maintain expensive equipment.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

it will be worth it, its a huge investment with a hug return , mining for me is a little bit risky , but risk is equivalent to huge money or huge profit. Mining righs a re expensive but if you will be able to make a return out of it , it will be worth it .

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Th3Program

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Considering the question whether Bitcoin's mine is beneficial in 2018, it is important to remember the risks to the network participant and highlight some of the negative factors: a change in the exchange rate, prohibitions at the level of government bodies, an increase in complexity, an increase in the cost of iron, and fixed costs in the mining process. in general, while the bitcoins are not over yet, you can continue to mine.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

in my opinion bitcoin mining seems very profitable and valuable when the price of electricity in need of value is very cheap but if the country has a very cheap electricity prices then mining is still very profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: