Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2016 times)
hujanderas

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Mining bitcoin is very valuable. If you are willing to wait until you recover your investment in buying hardware, maintenance and electricity. Actually building a mine is not for the simple investor because you really need a high investment and patience as well.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

Why start mining? If a large amount of money is available (free), you should try mining; Little-known tokens with a careful analysis in the future can very much "shoot", so their profitability reaches thousands of per annum, which pays off repeatedly .; Little-known tokens are very promising. One of them can shoot, and you, in turn, multiply your profits in tens, if not hundreds of times (the main advantage of mining).
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

Why not start mining?
1. Too much complexity of mining most popular tokens;
2. For each block being produced, the remuneration is reduced very much, taking into account limited emission;
3. Huge risks due to high volatility;
4. Quality equipment for mining is not expensive;
5. New devices for mining obsolete very quickly, you have to invest in others, adjust to the power and algorithms;
6. Huge consumption of electricity.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ljen

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink
yes it is very worth it if you earn and save it for your fyurw and hen inest it wisely u might get rich because of that
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Yes, Mining bitcoin is worth it. If you're willing to wait until you recover your investment in buying hardwares, maintenance and electricity. Actually building mining rig is not for a simple investor because you really need a high amount of investment and patience as well.

I also live in PH and just like what you've said the electricity bill here is a little bit high, If you're going to invest money why don't you try trading or investing to ICO's? since you can easily earn once the token increase price or the coins you bought increase it's price sometimes you can instantly earn profit in just a matter of time unlike the mining you need to recover the electricity bills you paid, investment to hardwares and maintenance. But to answer your question yes it's worth it if you have a lot of investment.

Remember to invest only what you can afford to lose and don't take risks if you're afraid to lose your money/investments.

bitcoin mining is worth it when you are willing to wait until you can surpass it and if you know you have confidence in yourself that you've done it right it is worth it
oniracnai

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

I think it is not worth it, the hardwares needed in good mining are too expensive. Mining needed a lot patience too and taking much of time to produce a good income.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

I think its having a bitcoin mining is worthed. A few my friends having a mining profits and they can make profits and having passive income from it. He said that we can switch the mining other coin if bitcoin price drop below $6000, buying the peripheral one time but making income every month

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Yes its worth it but its take more time and patience to be rich ,if i were you i will hold some tokens and coins like bitcoin and ethereum because this two things has an active market ,investors and so on,and its price was increase and increase year by year because of demanding of many peoples in the different countries.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

Mining is a very interesting method of earning cryptocurrencies. But it needs lot of capital and powerful equipment. Mining is more effective in cold areas rather than warmer place but also you have to consider the electric energy consumption. Best solution is use of solar energy to run mining factory. If you have big capital and time is not a problem then mining is worth it.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

produce bitcoin for you, but it is always worth moreover can get free money from bitcoin nambang.
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:16:33 AM

Is it possible to still make a worthy investment without going into mining?
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

If you can provide 10-20 miners meaning good capital then you can make some profit that would enough to feed youre family a normal life.

But if you will only have few units maybe i would suggest you to but bitcoin and altcoin and start holding,and partly trading because here in Philippines we have so expensive electricity rate that will kill a small miners
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:52:41 AM

Putting your hard earned cash on something you have not much of an idea is a bad move i'd say.

But if you do have that extra cash to throw away (and is absolutely an EXTRA, that you have to make sure) then mining might be good for you.

So far we are in 3rd reward generation (going to fourth soon), and what is being mined halves every four years, so if you could set up yours the soonest then it will be great as the amount of bitcoin you could unearth becomes less as years roll by.

Goodluck mate!
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:57:00 AM

BTC out currency rate is fixed, people dig, dig difficulty is higher, all costs will rise, and when someone started out in succession, is spending the rest of the people in the same circumstances, dig to increase the number of BTC, he actually reduce the cost of!
Rakib320

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:02:31 AM

On the off chance that you need to burrow for Bitcoin, I don't believe it's justified, despite all the trouble in light of the fact that the cost of burrowing Bitcoin is too high, and, after some time, bitcoin's trouble is step by step expanding. So I don't prescribe you to burrow bitcoin.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

Mining is still the Bitcoin-trending that many people are interested. Many are still building Bitcoin mines because they think they can earn a lot of Bitcoin through mining with a much lower capital than buying Bitcoins on the exchange.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:19:10 AM

If you are not familiar with the process and the system, then I would not suggest that you pursue mining as an alternative method for earning bitcoins. The process and methods involved are too complex, not to mention the hardware, the space (with the right temperature), and the initial investment needed are too costly. The number of miners have been decreasing over the past years since they have been shifting into a new alternative rather than mining. Assuming that you pursued this method, consider that you are living on a tropical country- which naturally has a hot weather, may take a toll on those CPUs and destroy them in the long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

Coin mining is profitable but you also need to consider how much capital you have to start everything. It takes a long time to make money in coin mining. One year or maybe two years later you will get results but during that time you also have to prepare extra money to pay utility bills, pay equipment damage charges, your daily needs should also be included in the expense count.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:51:38 AM

as the other miner told is bitcoin mining is not good right now, the hardware price is too high and the diff of the bitcoin and another coin is increasing too, so the result that you received will low, and you need to pay electricity bill too, so some people is suggest to stop mining and some people tell me mining still make profit for them

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

If you are not familiar with the process and the system, then I would not suggest that you pursue mining as an alternative method for earning bitcoins. The process and methods involved are too complex, not to mention the hardware, the space (with the right temperature), and the initial investment needed are too costly. The number of miners have been decreasing over the past years since they have been shifting into a new alternative rather than mining. Assuming that you pursued this method, consider that you are living on a tropical country- which naturally has a hot weather, may take a toll on those CPUs and destroy them in the long run.
Yes it is always worth it because at the end of the day it is you who's gonna earned. Remember that in order to gained you must sow and one thing to do is by mining. It's one of the way to gain some bitcoin so get involve in it because it's helpful and won't disappoint you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: