Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2015 times)
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:27:45 AM

As a beginners for me Bitcoin Mining is really hard also i think its here in our country our electricity is expensive thats why bitcoin mining is not good option and you need high amount for you to fo mining . But when you do mining make sure you understand everything, learn more. And more so you wont lost money
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hypernet

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

Newbie here... Correct me if I'm wrong, but bitcoin mining is a stastical game as well? As in, there's nt a cause effect relationship between mining work and bitcoin output... And that's why mining pools exist-- in order to optimize the linearity of effort to output. Is that a fair description?
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

on the off chance that you are wanting to fabricate bitcoin mining you require an enormous capital add up to purchase equipment. mining is beneficial extraordinarily in the event that you have wide information on the most proficient method to mind and keep up your equipment and how to pick great alts to mine. and afterward on the off chance that you truly need to take a stab at mining in the philippines expect the high cost of your electric bill every month
Roche44

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

It would be hard right now. So many people are doing this for a long time. Being a newbie in this field, I don’t think that it will be a wise decision. Along with that numerous Bitcoin miners were just mining low maintenance, and were basically utilizing GPUs that they as of now had acquired for gaming to mine when they were not utilizing their PC.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:47 AM

It can be said that after two big events of halving day and prices that skyrocketed over $ 19200 last December made everyone think of bitcoin mining, but the result is that more and more are interested in mining making mining difficult.
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

In my opinion yes it is worth it if you have your good gadgets fir mining.I don't have much idea in it because i don't do mining its only my opinion.
I also know it has a good profitable platform but in our country is not suitable for every one. So it will not be good now. If you want to invest in it, try to invest in others. If you want, you can invest in powerful hardware . So if you try some other coins like Ethereum for mining, you will get good profits.

dexentrali

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

I think there is nothing wrong with the existence of bitcoin mining, because I am one of them. My reason to join bitcoin mining initially because of limited capital to make a deposit and then in trading, but lately I prefer mining than trading, in because the price unpredictable.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:48:26 AM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink

It is worth it especially if Bitcoin becomes more expensive. But during dumps, bear seasons, and corrections when the crypto market is suffering from red blood everywhere, it may be earning less than a good amount. Just like what happened in the first few months of 2018 when the market is suffering from terrible dumps, mining is not that good, especially if you are only an individual miner. A large mining farm is more profitable. 
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

I think bitcoin mining is not good right now, because it is  expensive, you spend much, but the result that you receive is low. I prefer participating Bounty and trading.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

yes it's worth your bitcoin mining large space and you have cooler to not over heat. And that's where mintenace still needs because bitcoin mining is bigger

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

I think bitcoin mining is not good right now, because it is  expensive, you spend much, but the result that you receive is low. I prefer participating Bounty and trading.
it all depends on each of us, indeed if we want to get maximum results we have to spend more capital if we mined bitcoin. Only certain people who mine bitcoin because mined bitcoin is not arbitrary and must have a high knowledge about mined bitcoin .
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:08:46 AM

From what I have learnt from my own experience is that if you have a capital of only around $1,000 or $2,000 to start with, then don't go for Bitcoin mining. A much better option would be to do some altcoin mining. Consider Bitcoin mining only of you have funds of more than $20,000.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:10:20 AM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

For me, mining bitcoin is worth it if you have an excellent miner, but if you will invest in mining now maybe it’s not the perfect timing to buy some hardware and mining rigs because the cost of it is expensive right now. But if want to mining bitcoin there are some site that you can use to calculate it, you can input your electric bills and your mining rigs/antminer; you will notice if your miner can profit compared to your cost. But remember that this site is not accurate. But if you have the money to buy and set up some good miner, you can try it, if you think it's profitable just continue but if not you know what to do. Also, remember that spend some money that you can afford to lose. Smiley
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

If you have a large number of graphics cards and access to huge amounts of cheap electricity, yes! it's still worth it. but since electricity cost becomes greater than the bitcoins mined, a break-even point will never be reached. now you require a significant capital and cheap source of electricity to set up a mining operation.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

for now it seems that in some countries is not very valuable because of the high cost of electricity and the cost of repairing mining machinery making mining in some countries is not worth, I see some countries like in german seems still suitable to build mining because I read electricity there is very cheap .
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

If you want to try to mine, you should try altcoin mining
choose a new potential altcoin, mine as much as you can, stay longer and keep watching the market
when prices soar, sell all your coins, and continue to mine only if it is still profitable
if only look for other potential altcoin and repeat.

Bitcoin mining is very valuable and requires little capital.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

for me working bitcoin mining is a long time but definitely you will earn because all the mining sites are legit.

Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Yes if you trust mining you can buy some mining hardware, but it is very expensive, it took a very long time, need a high consumption power, and the first thing you should know is about cryptocurrency.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

Bitcoin miner last few years ago if they hold their mined bitcoin until today they will earn a lot of money. Yes in the philippines the electricity is high price it's not good to mine because of that. Bitcoin mining is worth it but it depends to your place or to your country.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

From what I have learnt from my own experience is that if you have a capital of only around $1,000 or $2,000 to start with, then don't go for Bitcoin mining. A much better option would be to do some altcoin mining. Consider Bitcoin mining only of you have funds of more than $20,000.
I think if we have $ 20000 or even more, bitcoin mining is still a thing that I feel that it was no longer fit for the present moment when too many people pay attention to the value of Bitcoin, and we should remember that the amount of bitcoin that has been mined is 17 million while 21 million is the maximum supply. That number said that the competition in this final stage was very scary, the cost of equipment is also raised at a very high price when many people are in need, new miners will not be able to survive in this situation

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: