Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2016 times)
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

Yes it is, bitcoin mining is still worth. Currently, im mining bitcoin with some tools.
and not only bitcoin, but altcoin also. You can still earn some profit from mining crypto.

but it depends on the capital you can afford . if you are brave enough to spend your asset into high equipment and coul pay the electricity bill which is high, then go ahead. but if you are not, then try to reach coins in bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

After all the long read on this thread, I still couldn't concluded wether mining is still profitable or not.
Some of my friends bought S9 this early year and they still optimist about it  Undecided

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink
Yes it is worth it! You can earn big amount of money from bitcoin mining. The only thing that we should worry is the electricity cost that we will pay. We should be aware that the electricity cost of bitcoin mining is really expensive. We should have big capital in order to easily earn money from bitcoin mining.
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

I think mining is worth to earn some bitcoin. Yes, it will take time and investments but the amount you will gain worth more than buying bitcoin or participating in bounty.
xxx3

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

I think personally mining might be feasible, but first you need to do some research, select a target coin, search for needed equipment (mining & cooling), find a place to install everything (very hot and hard), calculate in your energy bill and your time , both to set everything up and then to monitor the whole operation (keeping everything running and cool).
And you need to somehow factor your coin prices in the future and future difficulties as well. It takes a lot of research and hard work before you even start to organize everything.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

Yes of course very worth it. Bitcoin mining is very profitable if we can be patient with all the process. Mining is profitable but takes a very long time and requires tools that are quite expensive. I prefer to trade Bitcoin.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:38:27 AM

Yes, Bitcoin Mining is very worth it, The returns one gets from The bitcoin mind is amazing especially if they in an Honest and and reliable pool, Bitcoin is currently he mpst valuable coin there is, therefore mining it offers you the greatest returns there possibly can be.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:50:52 AM

It is not a good idea to do it now. There is a lot of competition happening and the difficulty gets higher.

If you really are into mining then better look for another coin. But I bet there will be more out there considering popularity are in the hands of the ICO's now.
They have their own number of coins and there is no mining needed.
You will need a lot of capital for this to be successful.
  really I agree with you. mining in the present time I think is not quite right because the cost of buying mining equipment and operating costs are very high while the value of coin in the mine is very unstable when the price drops you will experience a huge loss. you are better off trading, it is very big trading risk but if we are good at analyzing the movement of coin and market price and be careful in every decision I think no loss. I think trading is better than mining.

godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:02:43 AM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

I am also from the PH and I think that mining is not suitable here in our country, with a very expensive electricity you can only make a few in a day, I have a friend who try to mine here in the PH but he ended up quitting because he almost is just earning 200-300PHP a day, it can take years before he recover the money he invested.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:15:16 AM

Bitcoin mining is always profitable depends on how to manage and do maintenance the system. My advice if you want to do mining then it is better if you choose a better altcoin. Because you need to buy expensive equipment, you still have to pay large bills for electricity.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink

Of course, Bitcoin mining is worth. the mining equipment is expensive. I personally prefer to buy bitcoin and participate in bounty campaign.
I think it will depend on the cost of electricity in your country as well and the cost of maintenance as well. you have to calculate how much income you will get each day from the minning and how much money you have to pay for the cost of electricity. if it is still profitable why not?
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:03:47 AM

Yes mining is worth but todays many mining are scam. Thats why the name of mining for me is so risky. There only few mining that are legit
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:10:15 AM

Yes mining is worth but todays many mining are scam. Thats why the name of mining for me is so risky. There only few mining that are legit

Shhh! Just close your mouth if you know nothing. If you were to read op will buy mining equipment. They are not talking about the stupid scam investments on hyips that you are thinking of.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

I heard mining bitcoin is very expensive and you need a very big amount money to buy the equipment also known as mining rig. I have a friend a that try that mining rig he said to me that he waste a lot of money because the consumption of electricity is very expensive and also the maintenance.
The electricity consumption is the biggest problem we have when we want to do mining in our place. Second problem is the very expensive mining rig. We can not afford the equipment and also not good knowledge about how to operate the mining. For me i dont like mining.
nguberwelase

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

It is true, the mining equipment is very expensive. I prefer participate in bounty campaign, it is no risk.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

I heard mining bitcoin is very expensive and you need a very big amount money to buy the equipment also known as mining rig. I have a friend a that try that mining rig he said to me that he waste a lot of money because the consumption of electricity is very expensive and also the maintenance.
The electricity consumption is the biggest problem we have when we want to do mining in our place. Second problem is the very expensive mining rig. We can not afford the equipment and also not good knowledge about how to operate the mining. For me i dont like mining.
for those who do not have much capital there is a preference to rent cloud minning and of course the results are also very good and also great for now. I think this is a good thing if we are limited in terms of capital
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

I think if you have the money to spare its worth to do mining if you're looking for a long term earnings. In the long run mining eventually's gain huge amounts back in the span of years, just mind your electrical bill/consumption. There are certain locations like provinces or country sides that have low cost on electricity. But right now mining equipment is also very expensive and it would be your choice.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

of you can invest million, can always upgrade your hardware, get cheap electricity or Renewable energy, get a natural cold place to set up your rigs - yes, Mining still worth.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

I am sure that if anyone have an opportunity to start mining bitcoin , better to use it! Bitcoin would be very expensive in future believing predictions and looking on tendention.

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

Of course it is. It is worth the time it is worth the wait. Mine now and earn later. Even mining gives a little points of bitcoin it will always be meaningful to those who is badly need an income. Yes here at PH there are many people who is really in need of money even rich people need also. Mining is not a waste of time mining is spending your waste time from nothing into something worthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: