Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly increasing and adjusting continuously, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price is showing signs of convergence and this will lead to the upcoming bitcoin price will fluctuate. great. In my view, bitcoin prices will probably drop sharply and this will be the last drop before bitcoin prices can rise in the long term.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladimir273

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

To protect your money, withdraw them when your altcoins start to get cheaper. So you will not lose your investment.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

If there is a person who can predict for hundred percent when it is the right time to dump the coins must be a wizzard or a super geek at crypto currency world and should have made tons of money by now but I doubt this persone exists so all we can do is study the market more.
I do not believe in anyone who can predict the direction of the Crypto market. They fluctuate based on the supply and demand, so many big investors can mobilize altcoin prices on the market at any time. We can not predict their trends.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

By watching and analysing the market you maybe can get some signs of possible dump but still you can't know for sure. For that you would need a cristal ball.
But if you are a serious trader you will be ready for every scenario because you would know how easily market can change. Also with experience you will get some hunch that will help you to make the decision.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

Its hard to find out when it will go high and low. If you see the price of your coin is higher and you can see your profit already tgen take it before its go down again. In that way you will be safe.

In some cases, for the most important part, we can see the growing value, we will get a chance to gain profit because we do not understand yet so is the next dump. Believe it or not, we have a tendency to not really anticipate even the most recent ones that measure in the old crypto. no one will drive once is the lowlands that occur in the market
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

By watching and analysing the market you maybe can get some signs of possible dump but still you can't know for sure. For that you would need a cristal ball.
But if you are a serious trader you will be ready for every scenario because you would know how easily market can change. Also with experience you will get some hunch that will help you to make the decision.

If you have experience then somehow you will be able to get a hunch that there is something going on. I have seen some traders who knows something by just watching the charts because the chart gives a story and you can only know this if you are trading for sometime. They are watching the price very closely especially the volume because you can see signs from that and the market cycle too but then there are times they failed to recognize it that's why they are always cautious in managing their trades and always have a stop loss and knows when to take profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

Search and learn for the technique on how to read candle sticks. This is ine way in how to know a crypto price ether go up or go down. Watch it over the youtube, more professional have channel to subscribe. Dont make fast in learning, its gradually improving do your best then take failure fo a great experience. Learn over this exp, try to nit happen again. Remember practice makes perfect

KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

this is something almost impossible to do, not even me (i have been a trader for more than a few years) can understand when tehre is a new dump approaching. Anyway, there are some tools that you can do, just as a good indicator

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

There won't be any prior indication about the market pump and dump, everything needs to be understood from the market variation from our own analysis. Upon the same user needs to make the decision on making the investment on different altcoins and on bitcoin.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

you dont jnow when to dump because if this things is possible no one will be get lost and everybody happy. they dont know the exactly happen to the coins that you own better to go on the flow and be ready on what happen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

There won't be any prior indication about the market pump and dump, everything needs to be understood from the market variation from our own analysis. Upon the same user needs to make the decision on making the investment on different altcoins and on bitcoin.
A quick decision will determine what we will get. the process of dump as it is today makes a lot of people feel annoyed. they lose a lot of potential assets because they can not wait to hold the coins they have. This is a condition where we must be able to maintain our emotional state, for me this is a very hard thing and I admit that I have lost a lot of money in this condition. This is a sad thing and I think I can do a lot better in making a decision.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

If you have experience then somehow you will be able to get a hunch that there is something going on. I have seen some traders who knows something by just watching the charts because the chart gives a story and you can only know this if you are trading for sometime. They are watching the price very closely especially the volume because you can see signs from that and the market cycle too but then there are times they failed to recognize it that's why they are always cautious in managing their trades and always have a stop loss and knows when to take profit.
Well the price chart of market can tell us enough about bitcoin pumping and dumping but I think it is not that easy to tell about the perfect time of dumping as dump can be happen any time, so I think no need to think too much about when to be the time of dump, we should spend our time making profit instead, so at the time just buy more coins and focus on your goal because without goal we will not be able to make profit as for getting success first we should set the goals and keep an eye on price, if we realize it is the peak then selling is better.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

News maybe can be used as a parameter. When there are some bad news related cryptocurrency, it could be the sign for the dump to happen and vice versa.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

It is very difficult to predict when there is going to be a dump. These are situations in the crypto community that is difficult to deal with. It is always good to make good use of the opportunities that come with the dump by buying more at the lower price and sell later when price is high.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

This is almost an impossible task to be honest, i have never met anyone who could understand when was the market gonna collapse or go down.. Just try to make your won research before putting money into a coin
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

Search and learn for the technique on how to read candle sticks. This is ine way in how to know a crypto price ether go up or go down. Watch it over the youtube, more professional have channel to subscribe. Dont make fast in learning, its gradually improving do your best then take failure fo a great experience. Learn over this exp, try to nit happen again. Remember practice makes perfect
Before the market dump, you can see the trading volume is significantly reduced and there is more volume to buy, which is a sign of the market is about to dump. I think tracking the trading volume of a market or a coin is very important because it shows the trend of the market, if you catch it you can fully predict the trend of the market.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

It is very difficult to predict when there is going to be a dump. These are situations in the crypto community that is difficult to deal with. It is always good to make good use of the opportunities that come with the dump by buying more at the lower price and sell later when price is high.
Yes. To predict the coin and when to pump it is very difficult. We have to read the news regularly and now there are too many news sites talking about the Crypto market. We can not know all of it, so in addition to your guess, you should use the sense to predict and invest in Crypto.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

I guess it's hard to tell unless you have joined a group and which are responsible for these pumps and dumps. Anyway, it would always be a best practice to buy at low, hell yeah - always buy low, cheap, dump coins... these level would never be dumped lower (well at least).
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

It's always easy to talk later but just look at January, everyone went crazy at the smallest partnership announcement or meaningless promise, that's a huge indicator to sell, but I still think that we are at the beginning.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
Just convert to tether Everytime same old FUD are starting to pop up since crypto media is really easy to manipulate. You will notice that trading volume of BTC is decreasing and many graph analysis are posted in twitter.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: