Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

Before you dump, you will often see a lot of sell orders and very few buy orders, which suggests that the trend to sell more than buy. Often, when orders are sold, other orders will also sell out massively because the trader's psyche does not want to be sold at low prices. In addition, the crypto copper also often dump when the bad news directly affect the crypto also made it drastically reduced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

Just sell when it goes high very very fast because normally a dump will follow. But that is still not 100% sure that it will protect your investment. There is no sure way to know when a dump is going to happen. Cryptocurrency is very volatile.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

To protect balance before dump, you need to track the news related to cryptocurrencies. Often, after the bad news, the exchange rate of the entire market will fall sharply. You then need to exchange cryptos to USDT to hodl and wait until the exchange rate rises again.

Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:26:15 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

You need to sell on the way up, in small percentages. Nobody can time the exact top, and no-one times things perfectly, so you take profits gradually as the market moves up.

The reason people don't do this is greed - they think it can go even higher. This is foolish thinking. Take your profits, don't think about how much more you could have made. Just be glad you are in the red.

I have read many comment here which is regret after selling because the price not stop at this high.
The price still strong going up and nobody know when it will stop and start bearish. Regret at this point not important if the price selling is higher than buying price. Because nobody can predict the price move for sure so we need to enjoy and happy with our gaining.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:36:36 AM

Keep an ear on the news because most people sell off when they hear bad news and to be safe immediately you see red start selling off and buy USD tether which will fluctuate minimally during the dump. That's what i usually do.You could also sell off and hold in your local currency.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

Always monitoring the price value in the coin market website so that you can know what happen the situation either its pump or dump  now in the cryptomarket.if you find out that its simultaneously going down,then thats the right time you decide to withdraw your capital or just holding for more and observe the current situation.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

Always monitoring the price value in the coin market website so that you can know what happen the situation either its pump or dump  now in the cryptomarket.if you find out that its simultaneously going down,then thats the right time you decide to withdraw your capital or just holding for more and observe the current situation.
If there will be an indicator it will be a good sign for traders, but unfortunately there is none.  we need to be updated on it's coin as well as the news on crypto and never get panicked when it drops.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

Investing is risky, and encrypting the currency is riskier, because it has a big payoff.

You can't always know the dump in advance, but you can certainly take action after the dump begins.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
That's the problem from time to time we don't man. It's a matter of good luck and good observation skills are needed to break the system. Well those who are exceptionally lucky that doesn't even have a set of skill can be millionaire on Bitcoin. There's no definite strategy to acquire in trading you must always give it a try and try to learn from your mistakes, experience is the best teacher.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
you ok?if we does do you think we will have some losses?no one knows everything even dumping or pumping,the volatility of cryptocurrency is the main reason why this kind of things are being denied for us.i wish someday we can find ways to have access in such,so we can manage losses and winnings.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
you ok?if we does do you think we will have some losses?no one knows everything even dumping or pumping,the volatility of cryptocurrency is the main reason why this kind of things are being denied for us.i wish someday we can find ways to have access in such,so we can manage losses and winnings.

Well, knowing the price before dumping is a very hard to predict because we are not making the whole stock market analysing and accessing the flow of supply and demand.
The only thing is make a research about your coin and the good news that really affect the whole digital economy.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Suck it up. Cryprocurrency is a very volatile market, so always expect those kinds of violent price swings; we don't expect prices to go up forever. If you're expecting a crash, sell your crypto for fiat. That way, you don't lose value out of your investments, and you can buy back at a lower price.

It is true. But not to lose your money when the market is down you should not lose your mind. Simply stop panic and wait. Be very patient and wise enough.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

A word of caution to all the people who think you can get rich by Pump and dump groups, Please don't part and just observe. Look at the price of the coin when you’re notified of the coin they’re choosing. If you find that you’re notified after it already surged and you find that a small part of the group is buying it up before hand and leading others to hold bag,  then your are one of the people in the lower category of the PnD group. People will use you to rise the pumping price and trap you while the top memebrrs of the group dumps their coins keeping you stranded at an ATH price. By then the damage is already done.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
I believe that at the present time it is difficult to make the dump market, at present bitcoin prices are growing extremely fast and has overcome many barriers. So the current time to want to Bitcoin Dump, the market must be very bad news, can make the bitcoin prices drastically reduced.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
And why you are so uncomfortable with the variation in the price, that is the way the market moves and that is going to be the true for a long time, besides despite all of those movements you are up 140% in just 5 months I will challenge you to try to find other ways to make that amount of money that fast, unless you knew when the drop in the price was going to happen then you have no way to protect yourself from the dump.
kumarp

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

This is my real time incident where i used to join pump and dump group. among 50 groups i got benefit only one two groups. The strategy behind this there are some group of people decide and communicate the other members in the same community on which coin to be dumped at what time. so everyone rush to get the benefit and it will quickly vanish within mins or seconds. My humble request do not join any of the pump and dump group
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:13:26 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
And why you are so uncomfortable with the variation in the price, that is the way the market moves and that is going to be the true for a long time, besides despite all of those movements you are up 140% in just 5 months I will challenge you to try to find other ways to make that amount of money that fast, unless you knew when the drop in the price was going to happen then you have no way to protect yourself from the dump.
But unfortunately nobody here could ever prepare for a dump because bitcoin is very volatile that it will fluctuate its price from time to time.We just have to monitor the price movement because somehow it can help though.But if you wish to make secured in your investment,then the best way is to hold them for a longer term investment.I'm sure you will create a big profit for that.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

No one could prepare for any dump/bump in crypto market, even professtional analyser could fail in relize dump/bump. With holder, we just ignore it and wait for the true value coming.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:18:48 AM

No one could prepare for any dump/bump in crypto market, even professtional analyser could fail in relize dump/bump. With holder, we just ignore it and wait for the true value coming.
Our patients is being tested in this time of dumping and that's the right moment to hold and buy more. It is hard to predict the market even the analysis sometimes become failed but when you see the previous price and the news that arrived in that day, sometimes it gives a big effect in the market that can cause a pump or dump depending on the news because the news can present a coin and encourage many people to invest.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

It like asking people that have been to the future to tell you what will happen to the future of your coin.  Nobody can tell you authoritatively when a coin will dump.  Cryptocurrency is an open market and anyone can decide to sell anytime.  I can however give you a tip to when price might decrease. If a price of a coin has gone 100 to 500% in a short term,  you should expect a correction .

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: