Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam  (Read 4209 times)
Hatat

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

I agree with you. I believe that these 90 percent of scam just did affect the fact that the price of the main cryptocurrencies falls down.

90% of the ICO or the coins are scam. We have to be very careful.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

I am not in favor of this one . Hey! Man 90 percent of ICO are scam and Vitalik told that ? that was insane . Apparently some ICO are fail because they are not able to target their target for the fund of project but not necessarily 90 percent of ICO are scam . It's just that there are a lots of ICO coming in and competitions are everywhere so the money divide into many projects .
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

These so-called fake ICO are disguised robbery, with the promise that it can't be realized, to defraud more people's financial support and then achieve their own purpose. That would require careful resolution by investors.
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

I participated in 6 ICOs and no one of them was not a scam. Those in which I wanted to participate but could not -also not a scam. So you just need to carefully choose projects. good luck.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

These so-called fake ICO are disguised robbery, with the promise that it can't be realized, to defraud more people's financial support and then achieve their own purpose. That would require careful resolution by investors.
Well ICO can be called white-robbery is world recognized. No one can interfere, let's be careful with ICO projects now, they are fraught with risks. can make us more difficult.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

ICO scams are now rampant in the market. If we do not have experience it will probably stumble into those ico and lose money. In my opinion we should invest in pennies that are exchange lists. This will reduce the risk of capital loss than investing in ICO.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

That is also what makes me disappointed in ICOs. It's like self-inflicting because although that many ICOs are aiming to be successful, they are really just being ambitious and they end up failing because they can't fulfill all those good-to-hear promises.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:36:59 PM

Well ICO can be called white-robbery is world recognized. No one can interfere, let's be careful with ICO projects now, they are fraught with risks. can make us more difficult.
There is no doubt that there are many icos that do not deserve our money but at the same time people need to be a lot more careful about where do they invest their money, I have seen people sending money to icos when it was very obvious they were investing in a scam and yet they decided to support those projects and as you may expect they lose all their money because of their carelessness.
bigcrocodile

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

But in fact, most of ICO, this is pure water scam. With statistics you can not argue, there is only one thing left, to study the projects correctly, before investing.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

I would say that 99% of ico are scams/pump and dumps. We have a lot of coins it is really hard to keep up, some coins from 2017 are not even listed on coin market cap, beause they have lost the volume.

goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

could not agree more .
most of projects either dont have any real project or they just come in this field to earn quick money .
this is also the reason why projects fail within 1 year of release .
so do proper research before investing .
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

I completely agree with you, many projects deceive investors. Now it is difficult to find a good and honest project. It makes me very upset.

psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

Are they just ICOs? 90% of the coins / tokens in the CMC are scam. Perhaps even more scam. So we have to be very careful.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

You can't say that, there are lots of dencent one around here, you just need to look properly, by understanding the whitepaper and the roadmap of the ico you'll know if its really worth a shot or sometimes try to look for an ico in the well known bounty managwrs to avoid getting scammed.
Bounty managers are just aware on these scheme and definitely they won't accept such offered cause it ruin only their reputation. Mostly people are getting scam not because of participating ICO, but just because of getting pished with other site getting the name of an existed ICO. Our deep knowledge and awareness are very important today since scammers are increasing it's numbers and to avoid from being scam.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

All ICO's are not a scam one, it completely depends on choosing the best project. Recently most of the companies have the vision to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap. There are some fake ICO's but we have to be very careful choosing those.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....
Yes, there are quite a number of ICO projects that are scams but it does not take up so many percent. I am working on a number of ICO projects and investing in a number of other potential ICO projects.
I do not worry about the scams of the projects I invest because I have a way of knowing them.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:19:10 AM

This is more than fake.

Most icos are a success, and most of them are reaching their softcap nowadays, only shitty projects can not reach a softcap of at least 1 million dollars.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

This is more than fake.

Most icos are a success, and most of them are reaching their softcap nowadays, only shitty projects can not reach a softcap of at least 1 million dollars.

If there was a better position on the market, investors invested their money. He is much more active. No one wants to give away their Bitcoin and Etherium, For example, if its price is still low.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

This is more than fake.

Softcap reaching does not mean anything. Team can not to do something. It's not a scam. But nothing only. No work, no results, no scam, no profit or any achivements
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Can be said that 90% of ICO are scam, of course this makes us have to be vigilant to choose the right ICO, but there is an easy way to know if ICO is a scam or not and I think more understanding with ICO then will make us avoid the scam.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: