Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty signature campaign  (Read 1666 times)
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

To participate in signature campaigns, you need to fill out a special form in your favorite ICO campaign and copy and paste into your profile a special code that serves as an advertisement for this ICO campaign and will be on the bottom after each of your messages. Avatar, this is a picture with an advertisement for the ICO campaign that is on the left near each of your posts. The avatar is also provided for copying by ICO, but it can only be used by a person who has the rank of a full member and above.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

In order to participate in the campaign of signatures, you need to choose the campaign suitable for you, then insert the signature code in the profile settings. After that you should write messages on the forum, but only in those branches where this is allowed.
To wear "avatar" means to set the logo of the campaign bounty that you have selected in the section of your profile photo.
AdeleMalie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

I'm just a newbie. Can I swear a signature???
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

About the avatar explained. Jr. Member can only put a signature. This is done in this way:
profile -> Forum Profile Information -> Signature. There you will copy the link to the company. As for me, for example))
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

I'm just a newbie. Can I swear a signature???
Before you write, read the forum sections. The forum already has the majority of answers to your questions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 
It is much easier to find answers to your questions than to wait for the answer here.

Janinejoson

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
About wearing the avatar of any bounty programs, is just for full member and higher ranks only. As for the ranks we have, we don't need to use the avatar because they arr not eligible to wear one because we still a junior member. If you're confused oh the tokens you have is not not enough, just try to do some work first to ranked up for you to get higher stakes that given in ny bounty programs.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

In order to participate in the campaign of signatures, you need to choose the campaign suitable for you, then insert the signature code in the profile settings. After that you should write messages on the forum, but only in those branches where this is allowed.
To wear "avatar" means to set the logo of the campaign bounty that you have selected in the section of your profile photo.
as if everything is simple, but in fact even a company of signatures has a number of inconveniences, as well as the conditions that need to be met. And the most important point is the choice of the signature company itself, so that it is real and promising.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

The subscription campaign should be chosen very carefully. After all, if you make a mistake, you can lose time spent on participating in it. Nothing you earn, only time you lose.

Never give up
Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

All signature campaigns need to use avatars to be eligible to participate in a single campaign, only full members and above can use avatars, while members and jr.member can not yet use avatars.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
although the signature link for the junior member level has been banned by the admin but some bounty still allows this level to follow the signature campaign, when talking about avatars, the avatar is the logo or icon of the coin you follow. but this avatar can only be installed after you become a full member level up. for now you can not install an avatar yet
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

I am also new to signature campaign and I would like to share my learning. Usually when you join this kind of campaign you will be required to use the signature of the project you are joining like this one:

Example:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    EOZ.COM    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WELL THOUGHT FINANCIAL TRADING PLATFORM AND CRYPTOCURRENCY
》 ICO STARTS ON 16th 《

When you are high-ranking member you are able to wear avatar (the photo which will represent the project you are about to promote). But for now you are still a Jr. Member like me so I will not go further as I am expert about the features that the above ranks benefits.

So, assuming that you've been approved for the signature campaign you will then copy the signature (see Example:) then go to Profile. In the Modify Profile Tab (at the left side of the screen if you are using pc) press on Forum Profile Information. Finally, paste the signature text in the signature section.

So to summarize it,
1. Copy signature text
2. Go to Profile
3. Press Forum Profile Information
4. Paste signature (the one you have copied).

Then, do what is required in the signature campaign (the terms/rules to get stakes/rewards).

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

A signature campaign means joining one of the many ICO projects (release of original coins), a list of which can be found on this forum in the section "Alternative cryptothermia". First, you need to familiarize yourself with the terms of the subscription campaign, which are listed in it and may differ from others. Then you need to insert a special code text into your profile, which will then be shown as an advertisement for this ICO project at the bottom of each of your posts on the topic of crypto currency discussion in this forum. Sometimes the proposed personal text is also inserted - these are a few words that reflect the essence of the ICO project, as well as an avatar, that is, a picture with the advertisement of this project, which can be applied only starting from the rank of a full member and above. After that, a special form for participation in the project is filled in, the data of which is displayed in a special table in which you can monitor how your messages are counted weekly. Here in brief and all. Happy hunting.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

I am sure you have by now received answer to your question. Signature campaign has been one of the best campaigns which supports the ICOs and other projects taken upon. As they do pay for wearing their signature and Avatar (Logo), we are paid either in weekly or monthly. Which ever campaign you may join, provide quality posts supporting the respected campaign as well as the forum.

volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

you come on a baunty and you read in what sections to write how many it is necessary messages in a week and on how many symbols, nothing difficult, attentively read the main thing

raul lemos

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

The system in signcamp i guess is the selling place is the forum, when the costumer is us, the people. When you have signature and you just post or take part on thread, people see your signature and that is how signcamp is work i guess. CMIIW
xtin-tin

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

I am looking for bounty progam to join in too. Hope there is available for jr member:)

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

The essence of participation in the signature company is that you bear the signature of the company, that is, under your messages is placed the information on the company. And an avatar is when there is a sign of the company under your name.
In addition, in each bounty there are separate conditions for the signature company and for the avatar. So, if you want to participate, check the terms of the bounty.

Ferber

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

Signature is the highest paid company, everything depends on the status of your account. Autotrans are given if you have at least the full Member. For this, develop and good luck.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

you already jr member means already allowed follow the signature campaign but can not use avatar, signature task can you read in regulation and task every project
Monkey_

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

if you can use the avatar will get an additional points every week
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: