Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country?  (Read 1819 times)
jonas5222000 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 03:27:42 PM by jonas5222000

I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Although our government does not accept bitcoin transactions, there are still a lot of exchanges made every day with bitcoin in place. Most of these are bitcoin research and investment groups that the government has not identified. I think that countries that do not accept bitcoin should have a better view of their advantages in managing their country's financial system.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

Bitcoin exists on the blockchain and it's not country specific. Pretty much everyone can have a bitcoin wallet as long as people have computer/mobile devices and decent internet connection, whether or not the country's government marks it as legal or not. There's no such thing as sort of "X country is not supported by bitcoin" or something along those lines.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Actually it wasn't exist in other country but still bitcoin goes in what we can see. There are countries who let bitcoin existence role inside their boundaries. The business little bit change from fiat to cryptocurrency in slowly but surely hit the center of business that what people dreams in their live the better for daily dealing to payments and others. The countries who doesn't let bitcoin existence role the country until now is still the same. No chance for better dealing to business. I think we don't know what the exact to happen but maybe that is all good for bitcoin.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

Hi,

I don't really understand your post. Bitcoin is linked to a technology that knows no border. Of course, governments are trying to implement regulatoins about such technology as as long as it isn't controlled, it can allow people to earn a lot of money without paying taxes on such revenues (that's not their only objective, but let's simplify it this way).

Bitcoin is like... Internet. It cannot "not exist" somewhere. It may be controlled, the websites on which you trade maybe unaccessible but it still exist. It may be hard to reach it but it's there.

If your question is really about borders... Well I guess that even though there were no bitcoin users in... Germany, this wouldn't affect the French users. Or Swiss. Or Italian. You see?

Some countries are affecting bitcoin because of the size of the community that is directly concerned, but there other way round... Well, nobody cares! Wink

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I wonder,what if bitcoin doesnt exist in other country? How can affect it in bitcoin?
It depends on how many and how big the countries are. If it is just one country, there will be no significant changes in the attributes of bitcoin. But, let us say that suddenly the US government stops accepting bitcoin, the bitcoin economy will drop by almost 50 percent and there might be a possibility that ethereum will take over. In our country, bitcoin still exists and is still legal. However, the banks in my country have problems with cryptocurrencies and they are getting strict to ATM card owners.
marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized platform, the government may not recognize it's existence as a digital currency and transaction is not allowed, but individual citizens can use it on their own  and benefit from it. only that it is supported by their government.
Bitcoin isn't specific to a country, it is open to all globally so long as you wish it.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

What does this even mean? No, really, I'm having trouble deciphering this comment.. Care to use Google translate or something to be able to phrase your question better?
I'm really surprised that other people are able to give you any sort of answer. They must be some really great linguists or something, it blows my mind.

Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

Yes it still does exist in our country although it is not advisable and recommended in our government. Bitcoin in our country are only in this forum and it is not yet used to pay transactions in fast foods or in any other stores. Bitcoin users in our country only exist in forum wherein they used this as their source of income which they were helped financially.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

in my country it still exist but i dont know why other country banned bitcoin government is fear about the world of crypto
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

No issues for now in my own country,but the government have made some media announcement concerning bitcoin and other cryptocurrency investment,refraining the citizens form investing.But ban has taking place.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

My country accepted bitcoin pretty well. I think bitcoin develops fast here in Europe.

The best is yet to come!
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

As far as I know it is not banned or considered illegal in my country (I am from South America), if that’s what you mean by asking if it still exists. However I have yet to see it as an official payment method anywhere.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

In my country bitcoin is still accepted and lots of organization is going to adapt with cryptocurrency. The government only blocks the ICO that have a bad reputation and warns the public about the possible dangers of cryptocurrency.
There is hot wallet being commonly used in our country and now they will make an cryptocurrency exchange because of rhe amount of people asking for it.
I hope the developments of cryptocurrency in my country will grow more.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

unless btc is accepted and banned in countries who have huge imapct in crypto world such as Korea or Japan than even if countries where volume is so low don`t accept it or ban it there won`t be a huge change.
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

A common reason I've read on article and news is mostly that of money laundering, they are afraid of there people involved in this kind of activity, heloooooo?HuhHuh  People want to that thing if they wanted to, but more people don't want because they want to have a nice life and not be imprisoned.

They can warn their people about it that anyone caught will be directly imprisoned and need to pay a lot of money as punishment, but banning is like stopping everyone to try new things that would improve their life.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:12 PM

Of course, bitcoin still exist in the philippines, but the state of bitcoin here in the philippines is still undecided, there have been no laws passed for bitcoin in the philippines so the use of bitcoin here in the philippines is quite limited and sometimes it is prohibited.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

The government still has not legalized bitcoin, but bitcoin and its users are more and more. They take great advantage of bitcoin.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

yes bitcoin still exist in my country, but the turn up is every low because many people did not believe in it, they take it to be fraud just hope our government will work hard to improve the rate of bitcoin in my country. by creating more access to get many official bodies get in touch with the ideal of btc and how real its and also how help it can be to a nation at are using it and how it can create employment to the nation and other wise,  
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

Yes you are right because our country didn't accept bitcoin or saying that if they caught you to transacting and using bitcoin they will arrest you but right now we are so thankful because you now a freedom to transact and earn bitcoin as one of your income. Now our country was open in bitcoin but always reminding us to keep safe and be careful to those scammer that promising you to earn a big amount but that is not true.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: