Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country?  (Read 1824 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.

For sure there are still countries that do not accept Bitcoin. There are several countries where Bitcoin is illegal. Many countries in Africa, for example, might not be too keen on Bitcoin. Countries such as Iran, Ira, Syria, and the neighboring Islamic countries might also be the same toward it. But in many of these countries where Bitcoin is illegal, I think the people there may still find some ways to buy Bitcoin.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

Yes our country will accept bitcoin but not our government.We can convert fiat from bitcoin wherever we want and the nice of this was no taxes involved.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

Yes, bitcoin still exist in my country, the philippines. But bitcoin here is not that popular, because many of people here are not interested in bitcoin, and they think that bitcoin is just a scam. I hope in near future, the people in the philippines will accept bitcoin as our new money.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

I wonder, that the other country didn't accept bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin is still in my country and I can still use Bitcoin. My country has not yet legalized Bitcoin but is still given the opportunity to be on Bitcoin even though it is prohibited to conduct direct transactions with Bitcoin. For me, it does not matter. The important thing I can still join in Bitcoin because we all no one knows how long Bitcoin still exist. I will try my best here.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Bitcoin is existing in my own country and the adoption among internet users are improving and also extending the use of bitcoin for online transactions. I know more countries will join and interface their business with their business..
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

The leading countries in the world accepting Bitcoin. It's a question of time when other countries will accept Bitcoin, just wait.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Although our government does not accept bitcoin transactions, there are still a lot of exchanges made every day with bitcoin in place. Most of these are bitcoin research and investment groups that the government has not identified. I think that countries that do not accept bitcoin should have a better view of their advantages in managing their country's financial system.
Well. what happened in your country is also happened in my country. Here , Bitcoin has not been accepted legally but bitcoin still grows rapidly due to a high demand on it. From day to day there are more people involve and invest in bitcoin making it more popular and interesting. I expect that the government can give green light for bitcoin to be accepted in supporting the economy activities.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

Yes, but not widely endorse. on the other hand, blockchain tech is currently adopted by major financial and central institution.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

Bitcoin is still in my country though before some news will ban it but until now it is still usable and safe .. i am very happy because i can still use bitcoin in my country because bitcoin really help me in finance problem .. and i think bitcoin is not criminals or injuring others, and actually bitcoin can help them get better in terms of economy or other needs .. hopefully bitcoin can be accepted throughout the country because of the excellent positive impact can reduce poverty or others ..
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Yes bitcoin is still exist in our country and I think this is the main source income of others because bitcoin is  not strict in our country and many people use this also as a business and mode of payment. Bitcoin has many use in our country because our government also support this.

ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Yes our country will accept bitcoin but not our government.We can convert fiat from bitcoin wherever we want and the nice of this was no taxes involved.

Bitcoin is widely accepted in our country and many of the citizens in our country are hooked up with bitcoin particularly in trading, mining, investing btc and lastly the most common is joining in the signature bounty campaign. Many of my co workers are engaged in bitcoin and were all involved in the signature campaign. We can pay our bills using btc currency as the payment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

in my country bitcoin still exist, the president in my country talking about bitcoin that currency digital like advance robotic that could take over a human role.

my president has given us the warning that we should be ready to accept technologic innovation, my government still has not decided on the attitude to crypto, a few months ago my government banned bitcoin as a tool of a transaction, but also a few days ago my government is still reviewing the use of crypto.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

bitcoin exists in all countries, in some with it trying to unsuccessfully fight and regulate. I do not think that this will stop his development.
D1n0

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

In the era of globalization of the Internet economy, some governments do not have enough power and power to effectively combat decentralized cryptocurrency.
s4l1wu

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

yeah sir it is still exist on indonesia, i hope it will be longer existing, coz bitcoin is a technology for future money
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

yes you are right bitcoin in the country still exist and not only that bitcoin or digital currency in my country is still a very frequent talks talked about in telvisi media and some other media so make bitcoin very interest in this country.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

Yes, because our country has great support for bitcoin so bitcoin still exists here in our country we are excited to get huge value and follow the policy of bitcoin

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

Yes, it still exist in my country despite of the news about scam or fraud. It's a good sign though that people still believe in it, however, It's a bit sad to now that other well developed countries are not taking bitcoin into consideration. Ever since it started way back 2009, bitcoin has helped people's economic stature. It helps decrease poverty rate and will eventually help the economy to prosper particularly the third world countries which really needs this kind of technology.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Yes it does, BTC is still very active and alive in my country despite the challenges its facing from the governments' attempt to regulate and tax its activities. There is no direct attempt from the government to ban it but has issued continous warning against investing in BTC

Bitcoin to the moon
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

Now the majority of countries have a similar position at the expense of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, neither there nor here. Not that they forbid, but they do not support it either. Of course there are countries of exclusion in both cases, those that prohibit directly or allow the use of cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: