Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4986 times)
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

NEO has the potential meantime if China has a release for bitcoin officially it can go up and can win the second position just above ethereum
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

Neo has great potential. But first neo must get ahead of the Ethereum, which is the market leader. And it will be very difficult.

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

Hard to believe it, but anything can happen. Even neo is promising coin, but bitcoin are fundamental for alt coin. So i guess it must be a huge and amazing progress to overcome bitcoin.

skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Neo has great potential. But first neo must get ahead of the Ethereum, which is the market leader. And it will be very difficult.

Yeah as great as NEO is, I still think ETH is more likely to surpass bitcoin first and then we can see how thing go from there.
nnamdit

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

As for neo surpassing bitcoin in 2019, well anything/everything is possible. I am watching.
Coingump

Activity: 108
Merit: 38

One day everyone will use the blockchain.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

"NEO" made a very nice correction in the last week.

the new highest price point journey may have begun.

Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

Neo, has the potential to grow in the future but will not surpass Bitcoin by the year 2019 as speculated.Bitcoin is well ahead of all the altcoins. It does not look possible for the next one year for Neo to overtake  bitcoin in the next one year.
NEO my favorite is like ETH only in the hands of the Chinese who are very globally approaching the market capture and the money they have that will make this technology really very expensive! Posomtrich will be in 2018, the time will tell what will happen, but I want to believe that NEO will show very good results!
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

I don't think so .As good as neo claims to be and it is becoming a popular ico platform after ether , but I have read that it has some downtime problems and if anything it's difficult for ether to surpass Bitcoin so it's impossible for neo as of now

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

I don't have any idea about what is NEO and its value in the market but I can say that it couldn't surpass bitcoin. Ethereum is now in the second place in the top 5 cryptocurrency that has most value but still it can never replace bitcoin. So what more if NEO is concern? Surely it can never replace bitcoin.
shuijun

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

Beyond ETH is possible, but beyond BTC I think it's impossible
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

NEO is very promising platform which is massively growing as we speak,a lot of developers are starting to use NEO's platform over ETH because it has more advannce technology and NEP5 tokens are more future proof than ERC20 tokens that is why in the future NEO could be more ahead with ETH's position today.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

I don't have any idea about what is NEO and its value in the market but I can say that it couldn't surpass bitcoin. Ethereum is now in the second place in the top 5 cryptocurrency that has most value but still it can never replace bitcoin. So what more if NEO is concern? Surely it can never replace bitcoin.
It is too early to confirm this as the market is still new and growing. I think in the next few years there will be a new revolution in Cryptocurrency and all altcoin have a chance to beat Bitcoin to become the top 1 but this is just a prediction and we will see it in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

BTC's current status, I don't think any token can change its token.
But NEO is still a good enough token, so I think NEO is worth the money.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Lol, complete BS.

NEo even tough a good coin, it has almost no real life use.

Eth is used 1000x more but it still cant surpass BTC.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

I dont think NEO would be able to surpass the bitcoin's postion this year because NEO needs to surpass ethereum first which wouldnt be so easy because it has the most transactions that any cryptocurrencies combined,ethereum has 40% transactions of the total transaction of cryptocurrencies everyday it means that ethereum has a lot of users which NEO wont have a chance to get because it has been there from the start.
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

Don't believe this can happen so soon. Even if some coin flips BTC, it will be ETH. NEO can be 3rd, I have to accept, but being the No.1 is an exaggeration.

Also XRP has a huge supply, if it goes to north of $10, then NEO, ETH would take a lot more growth to cope up with it.

There are certain factors which can ensure NEO's exponential growth:

1) If Chinese govt endorses NEO as their answer to BTC or XRP or LTC

2) If hundreds of ICOs converge towards NEO chain. (Provided they are not just from China but all-over the world)

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

It's going to be a herculean task for this to even close to happen, especially since NEO has a long way to catch up on the decentralization and scaling part.

But maybe it can compensate with the companies built upon it, like Effect.Ai. If it truly manages to be the next Amazon M-Turk by leveraging crypto, it could boost NEO too.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

I've read this thread title with "insert coin name" a lot of times, all I know is 100% of them were wrong. And this thread will be added to that list in the future.
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

I think NEO has a lot of strengths, but to give it the label of Bitcoin killer shows everything that it really is and all it can ever be... an alt that sees itself as a competitor to Bitcoin, using Bitcoin as the standard and the benchmark. This article fails to see that technology is not and never will be the only thing that makes an alt "succeed" in price.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

I dont think NEO would be able to surpass the bitcoin's postion this year because NEO needs to surpass ethereum first which wouldnt be so easy because it has the most transactions that any cryptocurrencies combined,ethereum has 40% transactions of the total transaction of cryptocurrencies everyday it means that ethereum has a lot of users which NEO wont have a chance to get because it has been there from the start.
But NEO is very potential in the market. Once they are popular, the price of them increases dramatically. I think this could happen. BTC can now be called a scamer. I no longer hold BTC. The market is sharply decreasing the BTC holdings you lost so much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: