Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4985 times)
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
I think it is still very far or even impossible for Neo to go beyond Bitcoin, Bitcoin's position inside crypto is very strong so it is very difficult for all coins to go beyond BTC.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MertinLyter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

I think it is still very far or even impossible for Neo to go beyond Bitcoin, Bitcoin's position inside crypto is very strong so it is very difficult for all coins to go beyond BTC.
[/quote]
I agree, the NEO coin itself is very promising, in the future it can give a good profit to its investors, but it is still not close to BTC.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:17:37 PM

I doubt that this is possible. Bitcoin will not be able to surpass anybody, since this is the main crypto currency, with a very large base of rich users.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

I think it is the job of all the developers to spread the rumor that their cryptocurrency will be the most important in the world in the future and that it will be able to displace the bitcoin as the most important cryptocurrency in the market. I've heard this very often from promoters of dozens of altcoins that end up in unfulfilled promise. I remember that since the middle of last year NEO has been announcing its great potential, and from what I see the markets have not yet bought the idea.
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:51 AM

I'm a bit shocked when I read that you said Neo could surpass Bitcoin by the year
2019. Why Neo in the first place? You could have said Ethereum, I may agree to that, or maybe Ripple or Bitcoin Cash instead. They are way higher than Neo on the list of Coin Market Cap. Well maybe in your country you are using Neo but mostly in the whole world we use Bitcoin.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

Its not an easy job and I can sure that it won't be happen in the next year. NEO need a lot of work and hard work if wants to beat bitcoin and maybe a little luck.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

This is the stupidest comparison ever and NEO will never be able to compare with Bitcoin because the value of NEO is really low and people are more inclined to sell NEO. At this point no altcoin can compare with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
TirexXS

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

But maybe that can be compensated with the company built on it, like Effect. If it really succeeds in becoming the next Amazon M-Turk by utilizing crypto, it can increase NEO as well. But to give it a killer label Bitcoin shows everything that is real and all that can ... alt that sees itself as a competitor for Bitcoin, uses Bitcoin as a standard and benchmark. This article fails to see that technology does not and will not be the only thing that makes alt "successful" in price.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

if I don't think it will be possible for NEO to exceed the price of bitcoin because NEO is a new coin that has not been well developed. so it's hard to beat bitcoin prices later

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Bitcoin is currently clawing back it's previous 50%+ market dominance due to a lot of alternative assets being somewhat over-hyped and over-valued which is widening the gap for other assets to surpass it as early as 2019

Based on that it's not so likely something like NEO could challenge it for the number #1 spot

vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

I believe in NEO with all my heart and soul, investing in this coin since its appearance on the cryptocurrency exchanges, has already earned a fortune on NEO.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

I concede NEO is a profitable coin  yet I don't think NEO will outperform bitcoin
 ETH has more Dapp than NEO  Be that as it may is ETH past bitcoin? Obviously not!!
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Doubtful, but it could be ... NEO is also popular, while still quite cheap and has a huge potential for distribution in Asia, besides it is more centralized than Bitcoin.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Yeah most of us have neo and want the price of neo gets higher. But be realistic , i do not think neo will surpass bitcoin. Neo's opponent is ethereum.

PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

This is just a dream for the NEO to surpass bitcoin for next year and even in the coming years. Creating a speculation without basis to attract more buyers for NEO. Although we are in crypto that can manipulates any circumstances, maybe this could be a break for NEO.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

Oh, I don't really think that it is nearly possible. NEO is not a bad altcoin but currently it is still far even from ETH, what to talk about BTC...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

I have a boat load of neo at a high price. I don't think it can though. Bitcoin will reach 70k by end of year. Then neo won't be able to catch up in time.

Studying and analysis of current quotations of crypto-currencies is the main task of the investor. It is also necessary to take into account the reliability of bitcoin. At the moment, you can easily get into a difficult situation with the many fake currencies that are conducted by scammers and companies and are more like a financial pyramid.
ostsee77

Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

now it's august. another 4 months to 2019. neo will not exceed btc. that will take a few more years. i think btc will always remain the number 1. nothing will change in the next few years.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

You are a crazy person, you have crazy thoughts. But I don't agree with your point of view. Although NEO is very strong, it has the largest population in the world. But don't think it will go beyond Bitcoin.
JofryTheKing

Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

It is always interesting to watch the price forecast for falling or growing, and when choosing a coin that will beat bitcoin. Many coins have their innovations and sufficient demand and volume to enter the leaders, but eventually comes the understanding that it was a fake and a deception of oneself.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: