Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019  (Read 4986 times)
pmaily8

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

I think NEO has a lot of strengths, but to give it the label of Bitcoin killer shows everything that it really is and all it can ever be... an alt that sees itself as a competitor to Bitcoin, using Bitcoin as the standard and the benchmark. This article fails to see that technology is not and never will be the only thing that makes an alt "succeed" in price. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phucphotphe.09

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

NEO has a large population backing, the Chinese community which is an advantage. The value was less that a dollar in a year now, one of the largest value increase in crypto in the past year. the wallet and gas idea with multi blockchain idea will give an advantage to sustainability. A lot is being built around it lately
dmitriy-saphv

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

for this to happen, it is necessary that half of the major players in the whole crypto market leave many altcoin and enter NEO, for this I do not know what should happen. Therefore, it is impossible most likely.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Neo will develop and show big potential in 1-2 years,maybe it could be on top 3,but btc will be first

kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

I consider NEO a promising coin. But Bitcoin this coin will not surpass
I agree with you, NEO is supplying coins with high potential but if it is compared to Bitcoin then NEO will never be able to surpass Bitcoin even will have difficulties also to fight Ethereum.

gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

NEO can beat Ethereum, but the fact that NEO will overtake Bitcoin is unlikely. Besides, now that there is such a strong competitor as the EOS, it is possible that NEO will depart on the second plan.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lknasldkj19

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:58:05 AM

I trust chinese people to support this coin to the moon by surpassing bitcoin is something all coins imagine but it won't happen, at all. Bitcoin will stay as #1 coin as possible as it stays alive. No coin to pass it, neo or eth, no.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

You have to believe the China Market. They will try to support their own stuff and they population and wealth is crazily huge!
Hence Neo will have very very good potential in the crypto market TBH.

Its not easy for a company to be named closed to ETH
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:07:58 AM

impossible. in the near future nobody will be able to shift the bitcoin as a top coin in crypto. even I am more amenable to etherum.
lalatao71

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

I also like NEO and believe that this cryptocurrency has the coolest future, but it seems to me that it is almost impossible for it to surpass Bitcoin
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

NEO is considered as one of the most promising altcoins in this year. It is like the ETH coin.
The future of NEO can be more promising as now the coin offers more advantages, especially for the transaction and platform.
However, to surprise the bitcoin, I think it is still difficult moreover in 2019. Let's see only how this coin will be on the market.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

NEO is used by many Chinese people. China has a large population, creating more opportunities for NEO. NEO is now far behind bitcoin. But in the future, nothing is impossible. NEO can overcome bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
zenfo

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

NEO is used by many Chinese people. China has a large population, creating more opportunities for NEO. NEO is now far behind bitcoin. But in the future, nothing is impossible. NEO can overcome bitcoin.

NEO is a good coin but it cannot beat bitcoin in any circumstances because bitcoin is king of this market and king cannot be beaten easily. Bitcoin is going big everyday and gap of all coins widening against bitcoin and it cannot be filled...
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

I trust chinese people to support this coin to the moon by surpassing bitcoin is something all coins imagine but it won't happen, at all. Bitcoin will stay as #1 coin as possible as it stays alive. No coin to pass it, neo or eth, no.
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency and will become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future .Its possible surpass Bitcoin by the Year 2019.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

I keep NEO in long-term portfolios and remove from my wallet only gas, since it is charged in my wallet. I believe in a much larger growth of this coin for a longer period. Whoever knows can really overtake Ether or at least catch up.
vasiliy-ifst

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

for this to happen, it is necessary that half of the major players in the whole crypto market leave many altcoin and enter NEO, for this I do not know what should happen. Therefore, it is impossible most likely.
There is no why, it is possible and even easier than you think. It is enough to write off in the same telegram in the General chat for several real large investors and ready!
juliapham118

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

I keep NEO in long-term portfolios and remove from my wallet only gas, since it is charged in my wallet. I believe in a much larger growth of this coin for a longer period. Whoever knows can really overtake Ether or at least catch up.
asdizn172777

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency and will become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future .Its possible surpass Bitcoin by the Year 2019.
such an useful information for me, tks
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

NEO is one of the promising altcoin. It is the first cryptocurrency of China. It has the technology and development plan quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. Bitcoin, however, is a giant in the cryptocurrency market, which is at the top of all crypto. Currently Bitcoin is still the strongest, in the future it is difficult to have a altcoin strong enough to beat Bitcoin, even Ethereum. Right now it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin when its price is quite low, only about $ 8400.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

I like NEO very much, but I don't think NEO can go beyond Ethereum. Ethereum already takes second place in the market value of cryptocurrencies. Its supporters are so numerous that NEO may have to wait more than 3-5 years  and possible to go beyond Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: