Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop smoking?  (Read 1889 times)
Papado

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

I think the best way to stop smoking is to try to minimize smoking day by day. If you are consuming one pack every 3 days. Try to consume 1 pack every week.  You can also try smoking alternatives, like vape .
The main thing is that not to start smoking again after a long pause (because cigarettes are a drug). I have a few friends who stopped smoking, and after a while tried to smoke 1 time and again began to smoke all the time
dimuthu93

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

It cant be stop. But government can be stop the manufacturing cigarettes. Then automatically stop the smoking.
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

first we have to think about the dangers of smoking and we have to start with a real intention, we learn by fasting first by fasting can reduce the number of cigarettes we consume, then we change the cigarettes with chewing gum or other candy .. considering the dangers of smoking and must be with a serious intention.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

Your styles is sounds pretty good. Smoking is sweet in the tongue that make smokers in love to cigarettes. Smokers can stop smoking gradually to make it slowly but surely effective in the time will come. Those people who use this kind of style can absolutely get their goal. In the other hand those people who wants to stop smoking by stopping it totally to the point that they banned cigarette will face big trouble that will be the reasons that they will hardly to stop it.
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

It's not really easy to quit smoking especially when you are a long time user but if you are really decided to change your lifestyle you need to discipline your self and dedicated to it.

btcnope

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

For a person to be able to stop smoking, he or she must first decide personally if they want to quit. Because without self conviction it will be impossible to achieve. They must also be ready for the withdrawal effect of stopping because once a person stops smoking the body will react into looking for an activity or something that can compensate for smoking. Its a good thing also if a smokers family will also help them to stop. With their famiky as motivation and as person dedication to stop its not impossible to stop smoking.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

For a person to be able to stop smoking, he or she must first decide personally if they want to quit. Because without self conviction it will be impossible to achieve. They must also be ready for the withdrawal effect of stopping because once a person stops smoking the body will react into looking for an activity or something that can compensate for smoking. Its a good thing also if a smokers family will also help them to stop. With their famiky as motivation and as person dedication to stop its not impossible to stop smoking.

A smoker who wants to quit smoking may find it hard to start quitting. I learned that if you want to quit, you should not stop abruptly. Since there is a nicotine in the cigarettes, it makes the person become addicted to it. So try to reduce your consumption, for example, if you smoke 20 sticks a day, try to reduce it by two sticks a day. So instead of 20, you smoke 18 sticks. Try to minus 2 sticks everyday until you smoke nothing more. You have to gradually reduce your nicotine intake because if not, your body or system will feel uneasy, and it makes you want for more. If this doesnt work, try to talk to a doctor, I have read that there are already chewing gums that has a little nicotine in it, so it could help you. Best of all, it is your willingness to quit, because if you want it, you can really stop smoking.
MNMLs

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

Understanding of the damage, that is the only way to stop. Or before the first serious deseas
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

How to stop smoking when you quit smoking should make your recreation, and keep yourself healthy.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

It needs serious determination and life-changing motivation. You need to be self-estimated and motivated. You need to control your desire. You can throw a challenge to your self and told that you will not be able to quit smoking... I hope you will find yourself at the end of the stare
xen14

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

chew gum
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

First, i'm not a smoker. However, to some peope whose addicted in cigarette it's not easy to them to stop smoked. But if you want to stop smoking you can do that if you think the future of your body.
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

I think an effective way to quit smoking is gradually. when you are now a day spent a pack, then tomorrow you try to reduce one stick per day. then not until one month you are free from cigarette addiction. Well that is one of the tips to quit smoking.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

I was a smoke-addict several years ago, til suddenly i just quit without any reason nor preparation. Just quit, like that.  The retiring time itself lasted for almost eight years until i decided to start smoking again, this time without any addiction. Now i can at one time smoke the whole pack i had and more, non stop just like estaffet the whole night. But at other times when there is no cigar, i can live my life just fine.
MaryJane4200

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

go to morgue and take a look and the lungs of a smoker. ask medics whats the range of deseases smoking cause, hope you'll understand how extremely dangerous it is
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

as a dentist i can suggest you many ways

1. start cutting down the amount of cigaratte you use per day
eg: if you take 5 a day cut it down to 3 for 1-2 weeks
      if its 1 or 2 take half or 1 respectively and make it a routine for 1-2weeks
this way you will be able to control your subconscious about the amount of cigarattes you take per day is gradually decreasing.

2. instead of looking at the bad aspects first look at those people who quit the smoking habit and having a healthier life without it.
3. have a dental check up to cleap up the gingiva and tooth if any residue of calculus formed bu the cigaratte tar remains and get it removed(oral prophylaxis)

4. reward yourself positively when you achieve the goals NOT WITH TAKING AN EXTRA SMOKE BUT BY DOING SOMETHING WHICH BENEFITS YOU AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU

5. gradually cut down the amount of cigarattes per day in the coming weeks as well..

6. tell your near ones about your plan and to remind you of it if at all they see you smoke unintentionally.. it works as a peer reminder.
    only to those who wont mock or make fun of you only

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

Epe main component of the psychological dependence on smoking (note, it is from smoking, and not from nicotine!) - this is a commonplace habit. Habit, which is a lot in the life of any person, whether it's a habit to nibble your nails, use words-parasites, brush your teeth or drink in the morning green tea. And like any habit, it often works automatically - we are drawn to another cigarette in addition to our will and consciousness.
Bren Natividad

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:49:54 AM

To stop smoking you need self descipline to change your life style, you need something to do like exercise.
Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:15:58 AM

It can instant to stop smoking permanently.  Its hard,  so it is need hard work. Smoking is bad for health, and it causes severe diseases such as: heart problems, lungs and can cause complications. Therefore, smoking should be stop right now if you want better in future.
colcol55

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

You can atop smoking by doing thw things that you know thay it will stop you to smoke
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: