Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop smoking?  (Read 1887 times)
PETMALU11

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:36:49 AM

To make smoking stop is to do or make the price high, atleast the smoker lessen. Because such of smoker and the bigger user is poor people, and i think if the price of cigarrete is high the smallest the use is there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

First of thanks for every suggestion. I slowly over the years became a smoker. I became aware of my addiction. I tried quiting several timer, but every time I would come back to it and smoke even more.

I tried two things so far:

1. Fully stoping to smoke
2. Gradually reducing

But it backfired every time. How did you stop?

Don't ever buy a cigarette anymore ..
Thanks1

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

First of thanks for every suggestion. I slowly over the years became a smoker. I became aware of my addiction. I tried quiting several timer, but every time I would come back to it and smoke even more.

2. Gradually reducing

I can tell you one word: sports
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:19:00 AM

Now a days smoking is a very common bad habit to our society, I think we must minimize this bad habit, Because many younger ones do this bad habit, Because they see it in the there environment and he/she decide to try that because of curiosity. In order to them to not try that habit we must minimize to sell that kind of cigarettes in our society for us to prevent pollution..
hannan1111

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

I think it's hard to stop smoking ... but VAPE can divert from the desire to smoke ...
duskycowardicel

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

Use the different things that are available in the market that helps one to stop smoking.
123exo123

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

There's no easy road to smoke stopping. It's more psychological than anything else.

There are drugs out now that help someone stop smoking, and there's e-cigs.

I think the only way to truly quit smoking is to take a remote vacation / retreat somewhere for 1 month. If you can quit for 1 month, then you're good. Your body will have gone through withdrawal and it's all done.

i think people relapse after that, though...
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

I'd stopped it. just easy as that. I've tried using some books like Alan K. or something but didn't go well, no result. then I realized how stupid it was to smoke only for one thing pause urgent need to smoke. just think about it, it's the most stupid and nonsense drug in the world. also, i think there is a willpower involved in this process. so keep it in mind and move forward without making it too complicated. usually, peoples make elephants from flies
EmmaVitto@tutanota.com

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Smoking is injurious and it causes cancer. Man can do everything if he wants from his mind. We should hate it. Caoue it's kills slowly. And a serious smoker can't leave smoke initially. He should leave it slowly. Once should avoid smoking slowly...
ichijo_27

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

It's people choice. In order to stop smoking , stop thinking about smoking , think first about your health . People's mind is poisonous , and it dominates everything in you personality .the way you move, the way you interact, the way you want. It's about your choice.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

2. Gradually reducing

To stop smoking, you must focus on your goal of stopping it. Gradually, slowly, find some alternative. You may chew gums or candies. Do sport. Do something physical and avoid stress. Sooner or later, you'll find yourself smoke free.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
ayaayapotpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

We all know the health risks of smoking, but that doesn’t make it any easier to kick the habit. Whether you’re an occasional teen smoker or a lifetime pack-a-day smoker, quitting can be really tough. The nicotine in cigarettes offers a quick and reliable way to boost your outlook, relieve stress, and unwind. To successfully stop smoking, you’ll need to not only change your behavior and cope with nicotine withdrawal symptoms, but also find healthier ways to manage it. Be determined to quit smoking. It’s your will to stop is also the key to a successful ending journey to smoking.
ateg23

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

By having some fun with your good friends
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

2. Gradually reducing

the best way to stop smoke is base on your mind. you must put on your mind that if you do not stop smoking, it will cause you death. and then think about your family, what will happen and cause in your family if you die. they will be very sad, and you will not want that.

you can also turn your attention to other things like playing games. or what hobby that will help you forget smoking

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

I do not know how, it depends on the smoker if they want to quit smoking can be if there is intention. If I personally how to eliminate it I replace it with a snack like my addicted cigarette.  Smiley
jennyk

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

2. Gradually reducing

The second way won't help you. If you want to quit totally, you must stop at once. That's exactly the manner that helped my friends.
As for me, I replaced smoking with vaping...
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

every people have a different attitude and health condition, stopping cigarettes will definitely depend on you and not into others suggestion.

whoever tells you whatever idea, you and yourself can only solve that problem.

BTW I am a smoker too and I am having a hard time to do it.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

2. Gradually reducing

Quitting smoking is one of the most challenging things that people who smoke are about to face. Smoke addiction can definitely affect our health and body so we must know when and how to quit it. In order for smokers to quit smoking, they should have self discipline and be ready to take the challenge of changing their lives for the better.
tramadol12

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

I quit smoking by the way, switch to other things eg get used to eating chewing gum
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

We can stop smoking by giving some rules at your place to stop smoking if they found us theres someone smoking must be fine him into $300 must be. Or we can stop smoking on by your self actually we are the one can stop on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: