Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop smoking?  (Read 1887 times)
Samk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

THE BEST WAY TO STOP THE SMOKING IS DECIDING FROM HEART THAT I WILL NO LONGER BE A SMOKER. AND STOP SMOKING RIGHT AT THE MOMENT. AND IF IT IS DIFFICULT THEN THERE ARE MANY MEDICINES LIKE CHEWINGUM, POWDERS ETC.. U CAN TRY IT AND IF TAKEN CORRECTLY UNDER A GUIDANCE OF THE  PHYSICIAN THEN IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO SMOKE AND LET U LIVE A SMOKE FREE LIFE.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Evelyn Abramson

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

Convince yourself that smoking will lessen you lifespan and causes different illness and avoid smoking. Make yourself busy always and think about your health.
Porosh

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

Make your mind fully set that you'll stop smoking anyhow. And then you can stop it gradually or as your wish.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

Once you set your mind to it, it was not hard at all. You told yourself smoking was not an option and would literally ignore the craving, constantly putting your mind on other things.
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

Start vaping!:)
And after that, you'll think how to stop vaping...
volcanofetus3

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:52:51 AM

Just be determined that you would stop smoking and be firm on your decisions. Only you can overcome your own mind
doodles765

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:19:43 AM

make yourself busier on other things.
resus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

Just put it in your mind that you have to change for the goodness of your health, think a lot of advantages if you stop smoking, try another interest or hobbies, i know its not easy just have a discipline to yourself.
intend in my heart I want to quit. It is not easy and busy looking can help replace cigarettes. I used to be an addict but with my strong intention until now it stopped. I'm not near the drug smokers
loveslfc

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:48:28 AM

You just have to control your mind. Let your mind see that smoking is bad for your health, if you have friends who you smoke together, you should give them a break. And make sure you are busy with some other things.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

by way of a direct stop completely I sure can't. all it needs stages, namely by reducing gradually. If you are accustomed to the old habits will disappear by itself.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

First of thanks for every suggestion. I slowly over the years became a smoker. I became aware of my addiction. I tried quiting several timer, but every time I would come back to it and smoke even more.

I tried two things so far:

1. Fully stoping to smoke
2. Gradually reducing

But it backfired every time. How did you stop?

Well im not a smoker but i suggest that is smoking really helps you or should i say benefit you? , you can't force yourself to stop smoking. But you can help it step by step , try to lessen your smoking activity.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonajek

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

It is very difficult to stop smoking. Me, I am also a smoker until now. I need to fully stop it because I am pregnant and I am thankful for that. I have a real reason to stop smoking. Before, I tried stopping it gradually, but no luck, after 5 days, I will go back to 20pcs a day. You really need a reason to do it so you can succeed. You need also a lot of candy so that when you are craving, you can just have candy instead of cigarette.
nastunya-p65

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

First of thanks for every suggestion. I slowly over the years became a smoker. I became aware of my addiction. I tried quiting several timer, but every time I would come back to it and smoke even more.

2. Gradually reducing

If you're quitting nicotine, than you need to exercise, drink a lot of water (a lot!), eat healthy meals 3 times a day. Beyond that, just roll with the pain. When the cravings are hitting hard, just think that they'll be done soon and this will make you a better, stronger person.

If you just want to quit tobacco, go with e-cigs or patches. But I recommend you quit nicotine altogether.
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:17:20 AM

Imagine yourself in the box, and you will stop it automatically.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

2. Gradually reducing

If you have gradually stopped and still backfired, I think you did it wrong or you just unable to handle the withdrawal symptoms.

Once you smoked for several months, your lungs have acquired a large amount of tar. Your lungs' natural reaction is to push it out but since you had a lot, your body finds difficulty pushing out. Aside from that your body is cleansing itself from nicotine that may cause several sickness.

Gradually decreasing your intake is better than immediately stopping. Just bear with the withdrawal sickness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

for me to stop is addiction in smoking, try to motivate and give them an idea to understand that the smoking are truly bad to our health.   
lethargiclothaire15

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

I guess the best way to quit a certain addiction is keeping your family and friends involved in the change process. Make sure you inform them about your plan and show them that you are dead serious with it so that they will not tempt you to do such thing. I am not a smoker but I used to drink soft drinks heavily. One day, I decided to stop and I made sure everyone knew about it. So, every time we order food, they know already my preferred drink: pineapple juice or water. I still feel the craving, however, as long as there are other options, I can get away from it easily. I do not know much if there are alternatives for smoking but I found a gum, Nicorette, that helps you quit smoking.
blacksnapper94

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

you can quit smoking with confidence in your heart to let go of cigarettes and go back to doing a healthy life and regular exercise.
drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

Option 1. Don't buy cigarettes.

Option 2. Don't put cigarettes in your mouth.

Option 3. Don't set cigarettes on fire.

Pick one, or more than one. Follow these steps and you will no longer be smoking. Yes, it really is just that simple.
Leunam006

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

Willingness to let go and consistensy on your actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: