Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

I think, it really helps to the people that out of school youth, but only to those who accessed bitcoin, and interested to work on bitcoin business, not totally all people that out of school youth are benifited from bitcoin, there are few only, because there are some people that out of school youth, don't have any ideas and knowledge on how to access bitcoin. If we look the status of bitcoin business, it is not actually open in the public, there are only few people learn about bitcoin, that's why, not totally all people that out of school youth have knowledge about bitcoin business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:31:24 AM

It depends on the student himself. If he is looking for money so he could continue his studies. Then I think it's fine, they could really make money and at least finish their degree with the earnings coming from bitcoin. But if they are just studying because their parents are giving them their daily allowance, then I think they will end up just earning bitcoin and stop studying.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

Yeah it is a big help to youth for using and learning about bitcoin.  Becuase in this case student are having a source of income and they have a chance to become a millionaire
I am still a student and I am joining bitcoin as source of income to fully support my studies, to learn about saving money but it doesn't mean after getting bigger money I should stop school, I will still continue because education will still be a best gift for my parents.
Bitcoin is helping every one of us irrespective we have this much of money that we can go for investing that money in bitcoin or not. There are students and unemployed persons who are making some good amount of money and that too without investing anything in bitcoin. They are becoming part of different campaigns and as a result of which, they are making a good income to meet their expenditures.
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

Yeah it is a big help to youth for using and learning about bitcoin.  Becuase in this case student are having a source of income and they have a chance to become a millionaire
I am still a student and I am joining bitcoin as source of income to fully support my studies, to learn about saving money but it doesn't mean after getting bigger money I should stop school, I will still continue because education will still be a best gift for my parents.
Bitcoin is helping every one of us irrespective we have this much of money that we can go for investing that money in bitcoin or not. There are students and unemployed persons who are making some good amount of money and that too without investing anything in bitcoin. They are becoming part of different campaigns and as a result of which, they are making a good income to meet their expenditures.

Yes its really true, there are some out of school youth who just raise there family from difficulty in terms of financial stability with the help of earning bitcoins. Bitcoin is definitely a life changer if you are just willing to learn. This is very helpful to those out of school youth who wanted to go back studying. This is an opportunity for them to educate themselves and pay their bills with their own money and not from their parents. However, there are also out of school youth who were earning bitcoins and already contented on it and decided not to go school and study. But for me, id rather choose to study at the same time earning bitcoins.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Student who were eager to continue or pursue his study might have a chance to finish their study if they will learn bitcoin they can joint campaign to earn bounty token. There are lot of ICO who are kind enough to give bounty to their participants  if you a student this an opportunity that you should considered because it doesn’t need full time working with you will comply what the requirements in order to acquire stakes and later on token.

torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
As a student, I definitely agree with the first statement. I was almost an out of school youth before my discovery of bitcoin. When bitcoin came into my life it made my studying possible. Even though there are scholarships out there, it was not enough, considering I am in a third world country. Because of bitcoin, I can pay my tuition fees and every school fees I need. It just depends on the person on how they will manage their bitcoin life.
Yes I agree to you. It depend on the student. I just want to add before entering in Bitcoin or working. Please discipline first their self that they will still finish their study. Even though they are making their own income. Because education is more valuable than money in the long run.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
As a student, I definitely agree with the first statement. I was almost an out of school youth before my discovery of bitcoin. When bitcoin came into my life it made my studying possible. Even though there are scholarships out there, it was not enough, considering I am in a third world country. Because of bitcoin, I can pay my tuition fees and every school fees I need. It just depends on the person on how they will manage their bitcoin life.
Yes I agree to you. It depend on the student. I just want to add before entering in Bitcoin or working. Please discipline first their self that they will still finish their study. Even though they are making their own income. Because education is more valuable than money in the long run.

Exactly true, it is all about the person who will choose not to study and continue earning bitcoin or studying while working his bitcoin. Actually, earning or gaining profits from bitcoin do not have any qualifications in terms of educational background. Therefore, earning bitcoin as an out of school youth is really a big help for them and will give them an opportunity to finance their own education. Though we really gain profit here and help us in our financial capability, i still believe that education is important. So just earn bitcoin while studying.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

Many people who are still studying feels that they dont have enough money to buy everything they need in school. Other cases in tution fee gets higher thats why some of them cant finish there education. But this bitcoin will be a big help for them to support their needs in paying some school activities and some school works .
Being a student I can feel this pain how to become a stable person in eyes of your family. And when it comes to the journey after teen age, we have to survive for ourselves by getting in something that can help us in providing finances. Such big chance come to us as bitcoins. They are incredible in helping us for raising amounts easily that can be paid as our fees and tuitions.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

Definetely it might help out school students. Not much of physical work is required in earning bitcoins and is very ideal for a student. They can both di their studies and earn bitcoins aswell at the same time.
They can also hold their bitcoins which they started earning in school time and ater in future when they reach college they can enjoy good profit as an outcome of the earnings. This will also impact their savings efficiency.
Not just savings, but this would also give a taste of trading and investment to the students who can self train themselves for future when they can invest larger sums and earn larger profit margins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

They should keep their education alive even if they already earn money from Bitcoin. Education is not just about money but it is more important for life in the future.
A lot of college students helped with bitcoin and it worked very well.

Thats true, education may help them to become globally competitive , and I also agree with the fact that Bitcoin can help them to have their own profit, but the thing is they should have enough knowledge regarding this platform which may help them to do basic transactions here, being a person is not enough to earn here, but the dedication to earn is required.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

I have a friend and i taught him about bitcoin , right now bitcoin is helping him to finish his taken up course in college,but not only bitcoin helps him on his studies but also in his family needs.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

Financially matter yes but for other stuff I don't think so. Trading and investment related might be helpful as well coz they can use bitcoin as study material if their course is within marketing. But sometimes, if one person earn enough we have the tendency to loss interest in studies which is not good.
i think bitcoin can help a lot in every phase of life it helps you to manage your expenses in a good way and most probably people want to start earning at the earlier phases and bitcoin is the best possible help for them.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I think Bitcoin can help the poor student very well for completing there study as Bitcoin is one of the easiest way to get profit( but 100% risky too). But if if examine all the world and our life it is all risky so always take risk and don't miss the chance.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

I have seen that thing happen in my place. Even though they are out of school youth, they also have their dreams. If you instill in their mind that they can achieve their dreams through bitcoin, for sure the will be interested in this. Bitcoin had help a lot a people not just out of school youth.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

Bitcoin is a life-changer and i believe that it can help out of school youths earn diploma and degree. For instance, participating in a bounty needs no educational qualification for them to be eligible to join.

cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

This seems very interesting and if implemented a lot of children or even family can benefit from it. Having some organizations that will manage this services should be done to help with a large scale.
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Shall you continue studies or not depends on — do you have a plan or not, Vitalik Buterin had.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

Shall you continue studies or not depends on — do you have a plan or not, Vitalik Buterin had.
I have known someone who are just a teenager and doing bitcoin on their own while they are studying and I am praising them for their hardworking. It is still better to finish school while you have the chance since the knowledge that you can gain from school cannot just learn on our own and it is a big gift that we can give to our parents.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

School is not only for gaining money, but also it improves human characters. I think that making money can not be only reason of education. People who wants to enjoy life must finish their schools and continue education of life.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

School is not only for gaining money, but also it improves human characters. I think that making money can not be only reason of education. People who wants to enjoy life must finish their schools and continue education of life.

Not everybody in the world will go to school and be educated it is because of poverty especially in third world country ,in other ways bitcoin can help thise out of school youth that can not go to college,they can work in bitcoin organization just help them understand the ways to work with bitcoin to help them earn money.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: