Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

Being a student isn't easy as long as in the school with professors teaching some knowledge and imparting some principles. Student have its own struggle commonly budget. If one student knows how to understand English he/ she can participate here. Bitcoin can help her to finish the schooling. Same to out of school youth.
I generally can not understand how Bitcoin can understand the students in the truest sense of the word. Of course, if the student knows some of the possibilities of crypto currency and has faced trade or with bounty companies, that validity is a good opportunity for this child. Especially if he understands what to do. But in any case, you need to start teaching about the crypto currency in schools, but for this you need to first prepare the staff.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
Yes,Can bitcoin help youth out of school so that we should learn how to use or work in bitcoin because it is important to people who need a work so that we should know it.

It is not that easy as you are putting it in one line of yours. If you are yourself youngster who is typing this then you should really ask yourself do you really just want to go with the crypto always or do you have nay plans to get into some sports or do you want to be astronaut one day? Or a doctor for instance? There are so many wide varieties of the fields in which you can have our invest and sometimes many things come from the genetic make up which drive you crazy at some field and makes you most successful person in that field. Passion is also something that you need acquire and sometimes I feel BITCOIN can just kill that in the youth if they get diverted in wrong way.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

I totally agree with this especially for families that having hard time to make both ends met. Bounty campaigns will take only few minutes of someones time and he could earn something out of it. This way, school youth will value money once they earn it themselves. How hard it is and to really spend it well because they learn how to earn it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
You are right to some extent!! Students can gain an insight into earning money and they become independent to earn money enough to pay off their own expenses. This will change their perspective and way they view everything in life.

But i don't agree to this that they won't continue with their studies. i mean why won't they. Both these tasks are manageable. And moreover studying along with earning is what most of the students do these days.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

Yes of course, bitcoin can really help people if they are also having the determination of working hard each day. In my own opinion, working as a trader in the market is more profitable more than focusing in the corporate world and just earn a small amount of salary.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

Yes,Can bitcoin help youth out of school so that we should learn how to use or work in bitcoin because it is important to people who need a work so that we should know it.
I dont think so. Making money with bitcoin is the same as making money with other part time job. In EU or the US, part-time job gives you a great amount of money which is even bigger than working with bitcoin. However, it is still not enough to pay the money which universities require

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

Yes, bitcoin helps students about how to earn money, but sometimes they are too greedy and when they invest on it, they want to earn more, more and more, what is sometimes disastrous and brings to the bottom.

Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

Yes, bitcoin helps students about how to earn money, but sometimes they are too greedy and when they invest on it, they want to earn more, more and more, what is sometimes disastrous and brings to the bottom.
As we think furthermore about on bitcoin it can help people living in a world specially out of schools. We all know that bitcoin was probably a big impact in the society. We need to have knowledge on bitcoin so that we can quickly understand the point and to earn huge moneys.Bitcoin can help youth to continue learning on school because it can support financial education. The out of school youth can bring fulfillment and pursue dreams in life.
newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

On your first statement, definitely bitcoin can help out of school youth finishing their studies. Especially if they are really financially incapable of paying for it. I know a lot of students have been helped by btc, their earnings are used for buying books and other things they need to comply subjects, they even helped their families in repairing their houses or paying for their siblings' education.

For your last statement, its just a matter of time management and understanding that still education is the best asset they should have. Ofcourse, still we cannot remove the fact that btc really is life changing for everybody.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

That's could happen, especially if you consider your cryptocurrency ventures as a means of gaining extra income, and to some, even their main bread and butter. What I am saying here is that if you would use your earnings to help you with your education expenses, then cryptocurrency, or Bitcoin to be specific can really help. However, I think that the downside of relying with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is that you won't know how much you may get, and the values may change at any point, thus, you won't plan ahead, you might encounter some budgeting and financial difficulties.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

I think it is imposible to help the out of school youth in bitcoin because they can help to earn money and they can easy to study again if they save a lot of money doing in bitcoin.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
88jewel

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

Definitely bitcoin can help out of school youth for their future and should they want to pursue their study. It is also another way to keep them away from unnecessary activities.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

Maybe this will happen in a few places. If their parents know Bitcoin and their children invest in Bitcoin, they are advised to drop out of school to spend more time on Bitcoin. So they will be absent from school and join in making money. But I think they should not be heading too soon. Let them learn and later learn about the BTC will be better.
I will never encourage for young mind taking these serious kind of community. It will make them only started to loss their interest to be in school once they receive money from here. It is better to focus first at school and learn important stuffs than of having these unless they are force to work just to support their studies.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

Bitcoins is a really big help for people who are out of school youth because in this way they can still work at home and does not need a degree to apply job, bitcoins is giving people an opportunity to get out of poverty so governments should not ban cryptocurrency in their country.

decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

besides being able finance themselves through bitcoin-- the experience itself would help them. Doing enough reading in bitcoin would open interests in economy or programming. Additionally it would help them understand how to seize the opportunity to sell and buy. That experience is applicable to so many future endeavors.
Bitcoin can literally help anyone. As long as you need the help and you find the eagerness to work hard for it. As a student bitcoin has helped me get through a lot in terms of financial help. And i know that it can also help anyone as long as he or she knows how bitcoin works and how to earn with it anr how you can use the money  
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

Bitcoin helps school students. Because it is not possible to read the reading of the students from all the families. But if they are really interested, then they will understand the flow of this forum and follow the positive rules so that they can make an income.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

School costs including bitcoin (if the cost comes from it) do help in supporting a student's needs. But that does not mean fully help complete school. But more importantly how do they compete on an IQ that determines their graduation

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:03:15 AM

Yes I think Bitcoin help out of school youth person.... It will not only help them to earn money but also it will help them to developed their skills... But the governments should also need to act with this problem. Because there are a lot of youth who has a talent but because of fincial problem they can't go to school...
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

In some way, bitcoin does help those who are out of school youth. We all know that bitcoin does not require any educational attainment that's why you should not miss this opportunity of a lifetime that can change your whole life upside down. If you would think about it carefully, the only thing you need to have to gain profit from here is good listening skills and proficieny in english so you can answer the questions carefully.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

earn alot of money in bitcoin?in what basis youre saying this?since hey dont even care for their studies and telling us that success is what will they get here?and besides bitcoin can only give them hope and chance but its their prerogative on what will be the future awaits them.its very foolish putting to bitcoin all this problems while the coins has nothing to do with this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: