Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:11:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
bitcoin world is a new technology in financial terms of course this must be applied to the youth who are doing school activities because it is very important that they will get a broad insight about the financial system for their life in the future. but this does not mean they have to abandon a learning activity that they do in school of course they should still prioritize the learning activities they do in school. maybe the thing to do is fill in the empty time while outside school hours by doing activities in bitcoin world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

Yes! I think so, bitcoin can helps out of school youth ti finish their studies. Probably the bitcoin can will be make an instrument to strive and to pursue what they dreaming before. If they actually earn their own money using bitcoin then they must be continue and finish the education. Beecause bitcoin is not an investment in life instead they should become successful by studying hard and finish their education to have a better futute.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

yes, it maybe happens. bitcoin can give earn to school youth. some times, they 're not continuing their school because they already get alot of money on bitcoin.
I have known a person able to help the youth to finish their studies. And it proven already that bitcoin helping a lot to the users and youth with this bitcoin they can earn from investing and trading bitcoin.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:22:02 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 06:31:13 AM by ajochems

Many schools students  had earning their tuition fee from the bitcoin. And many students are paying their school fees with the help of bitcoin. The students get bitcoin by both trading and mining.Actually it's hard for the students to do Mining,they can bitcoin by participating in Campaign and trading of bitcoin and altcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:32:28 AM

Many schools students  had earning their tuition fee from the bitcoin. And many students are paying their school fees with the help of bitcoin. The students get bitcoin by both trading and mining.
It is true that bitcoin is helping a lot of students in supporting their studies and they are entirely grateful to bitcoin because without knowing it maybe they have quit studying a long time ago. I know a lot of people who are relying to bitcoin when it comes to their school expenses because it really plays a big part when it comes to paying those fees. For those who don't have any capital to start trading or mining they are earning it through signature and bounty campaigns, the reward on those campaigns is enough for them to get by.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:38:58 AM

Do you even know what is the meaning of the term out of school youth? It means that those out of school youth is not going to school and then you are asking that earning and trading Bitcoin is helping them in their school?

That is not a out of school youth but a student. The question here must be "How can Bitcoin help Students?".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

Many schools students  had earning their tuition fee from the bitcoin. And many students are paying their school fees with the help of bitcoin. The students get bitcoin by both trading and mining.Actually it's hard for the students to do Mining,they can bitcoin by participating in Campaign and trading of bitcoin and altcoin.
The good thing about bitcoin is that it's very welcoming. It does not discriminate, and has no stereotyping being emphasized. It helps people to earn no matter what their societal status are, as long as they are interested to learn and committed. Then I guess that all that matters. Also, being patient, strong , and positive.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

I can say that but few because now some schools have accepted students to pay tuition fees bitcoin so students can join the bounty to earn token and then they will earn the bitcoin to School fees will be reduced and students will lose their tuition fees
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

All depends individual. There are students with a family background that prioritizes education, if the student has joined bitcoin then the student will not make bitcoin as the main thing, let's say bitcoin as part-time work. He can make money but not get stuck with bitcoin.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

You need to learn new every day. Without training, a person turns into an animal that lives only by its instincts. There are people who like to study in educational institutions, but there are those who like to learn independently. Bitcoin opens the way to self-learning, as there will be more time for yourself, not for making money. But in general, everything will depend on a certain person.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

The good thing about bitcoin is that it's very welcoming. It does not discriminate, and has no stereotyping being emphasized. It helps people to earn no matter what their societal status are, as long as they are interested to learn and committed. Then I guess that all that matters. Also, being patient, strong , and positive.
but i think formal education is equally important, because it shapes the character of a person to socialize in a real way. but if parents can direct their children, i do not think this will happen

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

Knowing and getting involve in bitcoin has a positive and negative sides. Yes ! Bitcoin, in my side, really helps people even the out  of school youth to encourage them to continue pursuing a diploma. Maybe because it help them financially. That's the most accurate reason. They use bitcoin or the money they get here to pay their tuition, buy school supplies, pocket money, and even the miscellaneous. But on the other hand, as what stated above, it could also be the reason why out of school youth doesn't want to study anymore because I believe once you start earning money education will not be your number one priority.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

Yes maybe we could help them by teaching them how to do with bitcoins. But it will be hard since they are out of school youth. It will certainly take most of your time teaching them. If you have this passion for teaching maybe you could help them. Everybody so selfless and caring will always ve remembered and loved. This is a challenge tobus all.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Bitcoin can really make people to get wealthy at their young age because of the volatile price in the market, so if you have a chance to invest or spare amount of money then always try to invest because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit in the future.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Why not, bitcoin make people able to earn onlly by investing their money and offer big earnings in short time, for me this time of investing offer lot of ways to increase wallet.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:32:38 PM

I was a student who knew bitcoin since 2015 and since then I paid my own tuition without asking parents, I am very thankful because bitcoin can help me in paying school .. if no bitcoin maybe my school has broken up now

jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:08 PM

I think that bitcoin is an amazing opportunity to have a self employed business at different ages adt from different status people.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

Honestly speaking i am a college student that because of bitcoin i still continue my study so i think bitcoin is a big help if bitcoin will be introduce to a lot of youth who want to study. But as a wise individual i dont make this as a reason to stop studying but i will use it to my progression as an individual.

natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:09:29 PM

Honestly speaking i am a college student that because of bitcoin i still continue my study so i think bitcoin is a big help if bitcoin will be introduce to a lot of youth who want to study. But as a wise individual i dont make this as a reason to stop studying but i will use it to my progression as an individual.
many students who started working with the crypto currency and became addicted to trading in crypto currency started to drop out of school. I think that this is not the best indicator of the real use of crypto currency.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

Well its up to everyone to decide that for themselves., though its really easy to loose it.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: