Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:55:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

this is just about me, in the last year of school I learned about bitcoin and began to work in the crypto currency, and not learn.

Well let us just hope that bitcoin will forever be a way to earn income.  But seriously, bitcoin gives light to people who are in need of financial help.  I know many students who are still determined to finish their studies.  They were able to send themselves to school because of bitcoin earnings they have.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Yes, bitcoin can help the youth in completing the study if the young man really knows the world of crypto because it has been proven by joining the crypto will get a lot of income especially if bitcoin is made as the main job by youth.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

Well, it depends. Bitcoin will help them earn money to support their studies, but, it's still the Student's decision if they want to continue or not their studies. because, from my experience, It's hard to go back from studies once you're earning money already.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
If we go to school just to earn money later and not be a diploma, maybe we do not need to continue our school because by joining Bitcoin we will earn money without having to wait to finish school first and then become a businessman, but it would be wise if we are continuing our schooling with the costs incurred from Bitcoin. At its core I agreed that Bitcoin can help students to continue their studies and complete their studies.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

My take on this is, Bitcoin can definitely help out of school youth by providing them an opportunity to earn. Hopefully once they are already earning the would be able to see the value of education and pursue it again. I know that there will be some that wouldn't want to go back to schools since they are already earning money but going to school is not just to be able to earn money. I just hope  that their parents would still be able to guide and enlighten them to finish their studies so that they can be someone someday, through the help of Bitcoin.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

Nothing beats formal education. I would encourage this as a good way of earning extra while they study. Even though it's possible to earn a lot from it, they should still finish school and achieve specialization on something. Cryptocurrency might be the around for several more years, yet no one knows for sure. What if a total ban happens one day or somehow it becomes regulated in their country? It's better to have a back up plan than going all in on something even with the slightest hint of uncertainty.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

Nothing beats formal education. I would encourage this as a good way of earning extra while they study. Even though it's possible to earn a lot from it, they should still finish school and achieve specialization on something. Cryptocurrency might be the around for several more years, yet no one knows for sure. What if a total ban happens one day or somehow it becomes regulated in their country? It's better to have a back up plan than going all in on something even with the slightest hint of uncertainty.
Generally Bitcoin should go to school program at high school students, But no more that. In many countries, legislation is already being adopted to prohibit minors from using the crypto currency as earnings.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

I did think about this because finding job is kind of a hard thing and youths are getting more and more out there. If and when the youths are able to delve into Cryptocurrency themselves. If the government can't help out, then youths can help themselves out with the opportunity given by Cryptocurrency.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

Yes, bitcoin can help the youth in completing the study if the young man really knows the world of crypto because it has been proven by joining the crypto will get a lot of income especially if bitcoin is made as the main job by youth.
I may not confused that a lot of young minds will go for crypto, I know they want to earned also and never ask money from parents to buy something. But it could be difficult if they just forget in studies and they just focusing in here just for the seek that wants. i may not agree that, 18 yrs old and below may engage in here cause most preferably they are just in a way of learning much in school than in crypto world for their future.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

It is a big help specially to the poor students who need to be a working students so that they can pay their school fees for them to finish their studies.Instead of working they can join bitcointalk to earn money for their school.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

If all out of school youth people would be able to know about bitcoin, they can really progress to life. This would be of very big help to them. For sure their lives will be changed immediately. This has now helping millions, hopefull to all out of school youth from the different parts of the world.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

Bitcoin can help out the school youth because it can help them to pay the tuition fee. It is considered to be a future money that would help them to earn personally and to have a better economy for the future and also for their better life. It can establishes an opportunity for all people who uses it on earning ang gaininga bigger profit for a better future and a faster way of transaction.
bbjay

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

Bitcoin can help all categories of students but depends on the knowledge they have about bitcoin. I know a student that depend on bitcoin trading for cost of living and others but never affected his performance because he managed his time very well. Indeed bitcoin can contribute to students success provided they manage their time very well.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

For those students who are in need and can't  support  their school fees definitely bitcoin can help them with that.  Bitcoin can provide  a good income  as long as you are hardworking.  If they really  wanted to finish their school  they will absolutely  be happy working and earning with bitcoin.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

this is just about me, in the last year of school I learned about bitcoin and began to work in the crypto currency, and not learn.

Well let us just hope that bitcoin will forever be a way to earn income.  But seriously, bitcoin gives light to people who are in need of financial help.  I know many students who are still determined to finish their studies.  They were able to send themselves to school because of bitcoin earnings they have.
Exactly, as a students before bitcoin was really helpful. It helps me to my financial needs and the things that I need to pay in my school. In fact in our class almost the whole class uses bitcoin and we are all earning here. Yes its true and it was amazing at the same time for me because its like we can stand alone even we are not asking money to our parents.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:24:34 AM

Yes, definitely. Bitcoin is a good source of income and this income can be use by out of school youth to continue with their studies. Me, I'm a student and I can say that bitcoin is really a big help to me, I don't have to ask for allowance from my parents, I can now provide for myself. I can also pay for my house rents, buy things on my own and pay expenses for my school works without depending on my parents. I am still pursuing to finish my studies. Even though I'm now earning money on my own with the help of bitcoin, I know education is still important and students should know that. Don't just focus on earning money or bitcoin, also focus on studying.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:44:37 AM

For me, Its a yes it will help us students to earn and value money in early stage. But it will depend on the students if they continue studying even if they are earning money because for me, I still value my education because its the most important thing my parents can give to me. I just earn bitcoin to at least help my parents in paying my tuition and having extra incomes.
becak mesin

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:42:22 AM
Merited by liseff3 (1)

Education should be the priority in life, by education we can improve and enhance the quality of our life. There is no other ways for better life unless good education. However, if we are asked such that question, the answer will be yes and no. If money become the goal of our life, education is not needed. Because the goal is reached. Money is on of some conditions in education, even though everything is about money.
Now days, we know and often hear that there are many issue of children and youth break the education because of financial problem. To me, bitcoin is the way to help them to earn money for their education coast. They can continuing and keep their education through bitcoin.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

I agree with you in one sense they will be helped in their tuition fees and needs for school but on the otherhand when they are already earning a lot the tendency is they will be more focus in earning rather than studying then that become a problem. They should be more motivated in finishing their course while doing bitcoin because it will give them a lot of prestige and honor if they graduated.
Sekai

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

it depends on the individual if he is a forward thinking person he will finish his school to completion even though he has made money from bitcoin. use the money from bitcoin for his education. but if the one who think shortly he choose out school and focus on bitcoin because with bitcoin alone make money do not need school. if i better run bitcoin but also school still road.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: