Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
Kariste

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

Yes it can help out of school youth through bitcoin, they can earn money and save. But sometimes it depends on how a person' s willingness in sending themselves in school.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

the best thing they could learn from btc is the work of the current economy, the demand and supply game and lastly the most important thing : to think like an investor not a worker. Because so many education places rise children and youth to be new skillful workers for other they don`t prepare them to be entrepreneurs.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
It may help if it does not take too much time of  the school work of the youth else it  is going to spell doom to their academic work if much emphasis is placed on earning bitcoin to the deterrent of their studies and there is likeliness to distraction while learning.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

Bitcoin can help out of scholl youth. Yes in a way that it helps them send to school. And instead do such different kind of bad thing in the scholl or outside school after school they would rather put their time to bitcoin community and in return they get money from it and in that way it can send them to school.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
For me in some ways it really will help.It will learn them to earn money in their young age.At thesame time they should keep their education as well.They shoud know how to manage their bitcoin life.They should always be determine and motivated to achieve their goals and have the best future they have always wanted

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

Yes it could help them financially when they engage and work hard for bitcoin.It could send them to school and earn a lot of money for their tuition fee.Instead of doing some bad things that could waste their time try to focus on crypto to learn and gain more knowledge.
Royal Script

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Yes bitcoin can really help out of school youth to finance their educational needs later if they will just do crypto jobs. I know that some members in this forum were already rich because of investment, trading, and bounties. And yes, it might also be the reason they will not bother to go to school anymore if these out of school youth are already rich.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:15 AM

I agree and we have the same point of view , bitcoin will help a lot to the students especially who are not belong to a wealthy family through btc they can provide their school needs,they can be able to pay tuition fees and they can help their parents but there is a disadvantges when students will engage bitcoin like they will be lose of interest of going to school and might stop also because some studenys will become boastful thinking that education is not important anymore because they already earn income through btc which is unhealthy to all students.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

This is great for educating children early on in training themselves in terms of earning money. but as parents we must always be ready to control the child's life and always direct it.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

Most of out of school youth of these days who knows about bitcoin have it as a source of income. It is good that at their young age, they would be able to support their financial needs. The negative thing about it is that, some of them don's focus on pursuing their studies anymore. Education is a must though we have bitcoin because it is not permanent.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

Yes surely bitcoin could help an out of school if they are industrous enough to work on bitcoin campaigns, and he can even support himself on studying if he is really determine to do so, bitcoin while studying is doable, only hardwork is needed inorder to do it, and not only out of school youth because many unemplyed benefited also the bitcoin industry, the houswives at home also are enjoying the bitcoin because they were able to have earnings even staying at home.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

School is not only for gaining money, but also it improves human characters. I think that making money can not be only reason of education. People who wants to enjoy life must finish their schools and continue education of life.
correct. although we have a lot of money but our character is not good it is useless. at school we learn about norms not just education. indeed it is now education can be on the internet but for other things like Internet norms do not provide.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

Yes that's true because I am also student. It really helps me in my daily expenses especially in my school needs. But of course even I am earning a lot of money from bitcoin I still know what are my priorities and one of that is to finish my studies. As of now I am a graduating student. In just a month I will be graduating in my course and thanks to digital crypto currency.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:09:07 AM

Indeed. Btc is a big help to every students who were not financially stable, still find for their way to finish studying. It can also teach everyone on how to handle bigger amount of profits and fund their study.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

In my opinion it helps out of school youth because it can gives income to them and make them know things that they don't know before.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

Indeed. Btc is a big help to every students who were not financially stable, still find for their way to finish studying. It can also teach everyone on how to handle bigger amount of profits and fund their study.
Helping the economy itself and could have savings for the future is a benefit if students are able to get their own finances. can help the family economy. but the matter of education they should not forget and the obligations students
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

Yes it could help them financially when they engage and work hard for bitcoin.It could send them to school and earn a lot of money for their tuition fee.Instead of doing some bad things that could waste their time try to focus on crypto to learn and gain more knowledge.
Yes, bitcoin a big help from financial for her tuition fee in school and  they can earn a lot of money from CryptoCurrency. But there's possibility to other students not continuing their study because they can earn a big money from bitcoin. They thought  why I need to go in school, if I earn a lot of money? But they can support their family and  the study of their brother and sister.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:59:54 AM

Anybody who has an understanding about cryptos has the chance of earning extra income by way of bounty hunts. It can be a tool to finance their education and can even do bounty hunts while studying because bounty hunts does not take much of their time.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

the question is,would the out of school youth want to bs in crypo?and if they do,would they be functional in this industry?since even adult person getting hard to be here..and i do believe that youth must go to school and study.let them educate and let the parents do this cryptocurrency thing because parents obligation to bring young to school
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

It's not a good idea, crypto is a risky market. It's not for teens. I do not think kids can learn how to make money from it. When you own a lot of money and need to hold more items, you will spend more money to pay, and you will not know how to control your money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: