Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
this things only work if they actually know how to earn in "bitcointalk forum" not on all bitcoin section , since right now we need a "true money" in order to start on btc.

Tozex

Powered by,
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
this things only work if they actually know how to earn in "bitcointalk forum" not on all bitcoin section , since right now we need a "true money" in order to start on btc.

Bitcoin has touched and helped the lives of many. From different sectors down to community and even to the smallest unit of the society, and so even possible to out of school youth. Everyone is welcome to join cryptocurrency world, anyone from any walks of life. It opens doors for all, brings big opportunities and quality service leading to quality life. The good thing is there's no place for discrimination, stereotyping and intimidation as long as you have the patience, determination, willingness and able to perform the task given then it is all that we need.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

Maybe or maybe not. It is indeed that an out of school youth would benefit in this type of industry in terms of earning and knowledge. Though it depends on the person itself on he/she will decide for his/her future. It may help others if they really wanted to pursue a degree or something but others might not and tend to focus on trading and investing (which is more feasible for them). "Money can blind a man's path" so there's no direct answer to a question like this, only possibilities and facts.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
You have a point, if they invested to bitcoin earlier and does hold worth of millions of dollars bitcoin now, they won't pursue just like Erik Finmann but its an exception. That guy is extraordinary and skillful.

If people are studying only because of money, then there is a problem. I believe that if their goal is only money, it's better they stop studying and enjoy their monetary fortune. Professionals that seek only for money aren't good professionals, people usually suffer on the hands of these people when they start working after they finish their studies.

Those who want to study because they like won't stop educating themselves because of Bitcoin income. They can be the richest people in the world, but they will continue learning and specializing themselves, while using their Bitcoin's profits to invest even more on their education and to have a more confortable, enjoyable life.

Sometimes they are too young to perceive learning is more important than making money, getting into money, the temptation to forget that learning brings them a brighter future. Make time for learning less or drop out. If that thing happens to a college student that is OK but It is happen with  secondary school student, it's a pity.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

their are posiblities that bitcoin is the one can help those out os school youth if they heard and earn from bitcoin this is the right for them to back in school if they want even they earn from btc but the disadvantage on that is not all youth that earn from btc are back to school because they earn and they think that they dont want to back in school because they actually earn from btc.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

which I fear if learners know about bitcoin then they can be lazy to learn and also can make students no longer want to school because they already make their own money. I think the teachers should teach their students about bitcoin in a good way and encourage their students to be more active in learning so that their students become smart kids and a lot of money.

Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:07:35 AM by Nakedbitcoin

Yes,  bitcoin can help  out of school youth to finished their studies. Because bitcoin has no discremination and qualifications required, as long as they will know how to join this furom and participate the topic to be discuss.
And yes you are right, Their is also a consequences i think the students are lack of interest to pursue to finished their studies.Because they are contented their incomes in bitcoin.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

There is  no reason for them not to continue their study although they have gained a lot of money from bitcoin.
Study is very important, not about money but also knowledge on how we fill our life and also more than that. So please put study in the top of money.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:18:27 AM

Yes I absolutely agree to this. As far as I know many youths are into bitcoin nowadays so I can say that it would definitely help them financially. I just hope that they can manage their time between school and bitcoin because education is much more important more than anything.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

Yes bitcoin can help them but having a degree is more important, so pursuing their studies is still the best thing for them to prioritize.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

I have many friends that now graduate because of bitcoin, yes bitcoin can help students financial problems and can help improve knowldge of all those posting here in bitcoin forum.

miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Well as a senior high-school student I am glad that I may have an idea in crypto, because this is one of my financial sources whenever I need a funds for my school works, crypto also help me to understand more the economy on how deal with it, and a lot of ideas are generated in my knowledge when I'm studying crypto, this make me realize the essence of electronic money and other coins to value it more.

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Bitcoin is a big factor for a student to graduated from school. like me Iam a college student big thing to me with bitcoin because even though there is a scholarship out there but not enough but because of bitcoin I'm not losing money and I still pay my tuition. But I think bitcoin also has a factor to stop students from studying because they are experiencing to earn money from bitcoin specially for those student that has a financial problem maybe their priority now is to earn money than to study.But education is more important in our life than money.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
LolEnergyXglossy5

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

No its not a good idea because the youth age is only for studying not to think of money income.
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

I have not yet met students who themselves get bitcoins for themselves. But I welcome this because they will be able to help in the future not only to themselves in school but also to ensure the future life for themselves and their parents.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:02:26 AM

Bitcoin is the market for people to make money. At present there are many students, students involved in bitcoin. It helps them have money to go to school. Bitcoin is very useful for students. Many students take part in bitcoin projects and earn a lot of money.
Lebrianso

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

Of direction sure. Bitcoin is one of the fine way to uplift us from poverty. not simplest for out of school youth but also for college students and for folks that need element-time process. Bitcoin can help us to cope up in ordinary costs. Bitcoin is very crucial because it helps everyone to shop for what we want and for our family desires. i used to be fortunate due to the fact I met bitcoin as a element-time process while i am nevertheless reading because it assist me to pay my school fees , elements and other expenses.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

You think bitcoin can help school teenagers finish their studies, and the younger the younger, the more quickly they can accept the new concept. If they can earn bitcoins, they will be better able to help them complete their studies.

Bitcoin is a one way of earning process which helps the students to continue there education by making self financial work aspect is concern. Many ways you can get stakes easily by joining facebook and twitter you can have a token holding in quit sometime you may earn profitably.

Student life is always dependent. They always need someone who can sponsor them throughout the tenure of their studentship. Much tuition fees, books and much other is always concerned with a student that how this all budget can be arranged. Hence, bitcoins came there and help them to raise some money by putting a little effort and now many students helping themselves.
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

Shall you continue studies or not depends on — do you have a plan or not, Vitalik Buterin had.
I have known someone who are just a teenager and doing bitcoin on their own while they are studying and I am praising them for their hardworking. It is still better to finish school while you have the chance since the knowledge that you can gain from school cannot just learn on our own and it is a big gift that we can give to our parents.

Agreed. But you can take a pause anytime. Trade a bit, join/start ICO. Why not?
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

Yeah it is a big help to youth for using and learning about bitcoin.  Becuase in this case student are having a source of income and they have a chance to become a millionaire
people can actually help their selves out of school when they can have the heart to learn how to earn profit and money through bitcoin they can usually earn if they work hard on it so i believe through this they can help out of school youth and through this they can help their families, bitcoin actually will be their one of their source of income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: