Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:41:18 AM

I think yes If you teach an out of school youth who wants to pursue his dreams and and earn money by himself  then teaching them earning bitcoins like trading for example is a  big help to them but you must advice them not to quite studies if they earn enough money to live because education is merely important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

bitcoin is a big help for out of school youth...it able them to have income and prevent them to do bad things just to earn money...and if they want to pursue their studies they will have source of income to pay for their tuition.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:20 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
that's all the way there are good and bad sides, Because bitcoin is one way to earn extra income "for those who already get ..
and the risk we teach bitcoin material to children who are currently still within the school level will later have an impact in the advancement of education that can reduce the interest of children to learn according to the material taught in school,
if only to increase that knowledge I strongly agree that the future of children can be more advanced thinking..!!

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

Bitcoin really help our school youth. By their parents investment, by their own investment and some bitcoin millionaire/investor donate in a charity which help youth in schooling. Bitcoin has many ways in helping our youth.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

Bitcoin really help our school youth. By their parents investment, by their own investment and some bitcoin millionaire/investor donate in a charity which help youth in schooling. Bitcoin has many ways in helping our youth.
I probably say yes!Because maybe this is the way,that student can earn,because of the help of bitcoin.Bitcoin can also help those student that really need help,just to buy their needs in school.So I rather say yes that bitcoin is really helping the student for their study.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:57:07 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

It will be a big help for a student to earn money. I am hesitant actually to introduced btc to my nephew. I know they will earn money from it but for some instance , it will affect their interest and their performace in school. But I will be very happy if my nephew will be serious about this btc thing, he will be an independent somehow.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

Yeah it is a big help to youth for using and learning about bitcoin.  Becuase in this case student are having a source of income and they have a chance to become a millionaire
Of coarse i do believe in that statement that bitcoin help out of school youth because bitcoin can really give and through bitcoin they can earn and that earnings they use to their schooling, and now im earning in bitcoin and those earning im going to use it to go to study because im not in school to study just because of financial problem.

mridulhasan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

I think that Bitcoin is really helping the school's youth. Because I am a student myself. My family does not have so much money to spend my studies. So I joined the Bitcoin Forum.By earning money from Bitcoin,I am spending my education and paying for the study of the younger sister. If the youth of the school like me join this forum and work positively, they will earn a lot of money. They will be able to finish their studies well and become financially strong in future.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

Yes,Can bitcoin help youth out of school so that we should learn how to use or work in bitcoin because it is important to people who need a work so that we should know it.
And I urge to the governments who have legalized bitcoins in their countries to make this as a subject. This must be taught to the students of middle teens about how amazing these bitcoins are. This will affect their educational life and financial life as well. They will be able to earn for themselves after leaving their high school or even in their education tenure. Yes, it would be amazing.
ND

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

Earning money on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies should be also learned as an independent subject) But to tell you the truth I have not seen yet such colleges or even universities.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

In what way?
Did you mean out of school youth become bitcoin users?
I don't think so it will happen .
But, if the bitcoin millionaire will giving help or financial assistance to those poor people or out of
school youth. Then they probably can do.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

I know a lot of students who are earning through cryprocurrency and I think that is great because they can help their parents at young agw in terms of earning extra money to pay their own tuition fee and helping their parents with their daily expenses. It is great to know that even at young age they can save a lot of money to secure their future.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

I think that Bitcoin is really helping the school's youth. Because I am a student myself. My family does not have so much money to spend my studies. So I joined the Bitcoin Forum.By earning money from Bitcoin,I am spending my education and paying for the study of the younger sister. If the youth of the school like me join this forum and work positively, they will earn a lot of money. They will be able to finish their studies well and become financially strong in future.

It was nice to read stories like this. on how bitcoin change and help their lives. let your story be an inspiration to others by not giving up in pursuing their dreams. i salute you. plus you were able to help your sister too. i would love to see the both of you finishing school.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

if bitcoin results make a lot of money does not mean out of school can promise the future from crypto. education will be their foundation in the future and with education they can make more money. silly if you have to dropout or not continue school for playing crypto,outside of school time can work from this business, I've seen many people who do part-time job dah successful.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

of course bitcoin will greatly help a student to complete a study, but that does not mean a learner should stop for school .. because school very needed in our life in the future ..

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

In my opinion with the last December a lot of people lost sense for the true value for money, including me.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Well that actually depends on the person if he is driven to work hard to go to school for the future or if he is already contented with the amount he/she is earning theough crypto. I would prefer to save first and go to school but still do part time crypto and trade at the same time.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

It is a good way to earn money just by investing it and waiting some time so for students this is a good way to increase their wallets and in some way level up their living standards.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Bitcoin is just another form of money and it will help each and every one who is capable of exploring and exploiting opportunities especially in this regard. I am not sure why we are treating it with a very different approach. There are no geographical boundaries for Bitcoin thus each and everyone from any corner of the world can not only access but also explore and exploit the infinite amount of opportunities. However, one should have that sense of handling the responsibilities which are required in this decentralized atmosphere.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

Bitcoin can provide income for schoolchildren, bitcoin can provide lessons and experience to find and earn money. But I do not agree if schoolchildren are introduced to bitcoin because schoolchildren cannot divide their time between school and work. They would be addicted to the use of bitcoin, and eventually, their school would be abandoned and unresolved. Because basically the age of the schoolchildren can not share their focus. They will choose one, can not undergo bitcoin and school simultaneously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: