Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

At first it is very difficult to believe in bitcoin, as well as I. In my first time when I knew about Bitcoin, for me became fashionable, but my friend induced me to be engaged also in bitcoin and to tell about it, and at the same time has taught me to life in the world of crypto currency
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Bitcoin opens up a new world of opportunities for many people. Here you will be able to test their strength and luck. You invest and you get experience. A positive or negative it will depend only on you.

tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

The main thing that you were sure of yourself. If you invested in bitcoin, then you had to carefully study it, and understand its technology and believed . Then why are you nervous?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

Most likely, they just do not understand bitcoin or technology in principle. At first, I was skeptical about cryptocurrency, but having carefully studied the information, I changed my mind.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

because the volatility  are so unpredictable that the risk of investing will be so high because no one country controls this digital currency.

Not that simply having a country control a currency would ensure any degree of stability (as several countries demonstrate today). Worse still, the sacrifices you would need to make for the hope of some of that kind of stability would deny much of the value of the investment.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

I can explain why people do not believe in Bitcoine why they think Bitcoin is taken from the hands of their money, which I understand from the reaction of a few people, that Bitkine does not believe that they will never win.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

Because bitcoin is digital cryptocurrency. Digital, people can not hold it phisically. How can they tell to other without proven, can't show the real thing.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

This is a thorny issue. Humans have resisted changes in their field since ancient times. Fear of the unknown makes them vulnerable to premature decisions. Only through time can people realize the benefits of blockchain and bitcoins.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

I think people not believe in bitcoin because they lack knowledge they had a bad experience they heard it from others experiences that's not successful. They heard it from medias that bitcoin are scam but it says is investment such as ICOs that are mostly scams so people think bitcoin is a scam. but they didn't know the bitcoin is very easy to earn money like to this forum and you just need to work hard.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

Because bitcoin is digital cryptocurrency. Digital, people can not hold it phisically. How can they tell to other without proven, can't show the real thing.

So why they use paypal and credit and debit cards then??
No this is not the reason as most of our payments on a daily basis happen in a pure digital manner already.
Bitcoin is so much different then our usual money we are used to. It's a completely different and new technolgoies which is hard to grasp, especially of you have technical or economic background.
Even guys with an economic background often have problems to understand BTC, as they all learned the debt based system backed by infinite money printing, so pretty much backed by nothing.  Cheesy

There is this professor, Noriel Roubini from New York University. He is bashing Bitcoin for 5 or 6 years now. He was laughing about BTC when it crashed to $58. In all those years he never really tried to understand Bitcoin imo. He could have made a killing!! Every time he bashed Bitcoin you should have bought 1 BTC. Until now this would have made you a total of ~20BTC and you wouldn't have invested more than $15k. The perfect counter indicator if you ask me.

That guy is trapped in his way if thinking and believing in the federal reserve system. Furthermore he is probably also so much full of hate that he never invested in Bitcoin, that he just wants to see it die now, instead of joining it. His ego is too big and he doesn't want to be wrong. But regarding BTC he is wrong about it all the time. Poor guy!

Out youth understands Bitcoin. They know about digital tokens due to online games. Many young investors and traders have a gaming background.
Bitcoin needs another 5-10 years to really accelerate. Have patience!
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:26:09 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
it's hard to give the bitcoin investment trust to everyone because they think fraud and negative results but if they know the profits derived from their investment may be enthusiastic in investing

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
sosisbakar12

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

maybe they do not believe in the digital world Grin
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

Most other cryptocurrencies in bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets are always unstable, so their value is not stable. The instability of prices makes people worry. Many people think this is a scam because they are scared!
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

It's only logical that someone would be hesitant to invest in cryptocurrencies, it's a volatile market and there is so much FUD spread in the media. For me the positive outweighs the negative, if your friend disagrees, then it's their problem.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

What I experienced they did not understand about bitcoin and they only knew his name but did not know the benefits of bitcoin .. initially I also did not understand the bitcoin and was not interested and after I saw the change of life my friend was finally interested and until now because bitcoin is profitable and can help my life gets better .. so I rate those who do not trust bitcoin like me before getting to know bitcoin and I'm sure as time goes by they will join in their own way
kusach01

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

If they don't want to believe anything about bitcoin then so be it and just leave them alove.We're not obligated to persuade someone who's close-minded since we will not gain anything even it they really believe that bitcoin exist.Moreover,just because bitcoin's value is changing does'nt mean that it's a form of scam it's just really depends on it's demand and other factors in which affects the value of bitcoin in the market
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

If they don't want to believe anything about bitcoin then so be it and just leave them alove.We're not obligated to persuade someone who's close-minded since we will not gain anything even it they really believe that bitcoin exist.Moreover,just because bitcoin's value is changing does'nt mean that it's a form of scam it's just really depends on it's demand and other factors in which affects the value of bitcoin in the market

agree. they think bitcoin is a big scam because of volatility but if they only know the advantages of having a bitcoin , for sure they will get shocked and regret of not having it as early as possible. all of us do also doubt in bitcoin before but we manage to overcome it because we are really curious on what bitcoin actually do. thats why we are lucky because we are now enjoying the benefits of bitcoin.

i really feel sorry for the people who doesnt believe in bitcoin and  they think bitcoin users and investors are dumb enough but deep inside , we actually laughed at them.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

In my opinion, people can not trust bitcoin because they are not fully equipped with bitcoin knowledge. The benefits of bitcoin  and it is really helpful if you know bitcoin. In recent days, the market fluctuated and tended to decrease slightly. This makes many people nervous. But being an investor, you have to be general and wise. Bitcoin is really helpful and helps us a lot in finding a profit.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

Maybe they are afraid to take risks for something they do not know. And they believe in some hoaxes about bitcoin. And some people think that this bitcoin is a fraud.
FindYourIco

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

Because Bitcoin is just virtual money, it's not stable  Angry Angry Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: