Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:59:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
davidcox

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:31:14 AM

There are a lot of people do not believe in bitcoin becausethey think its a scam but I say that you invest in making sure that your money and legal company are  in the prevention and maintainof your invest and increase it
raihanputra

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

I think that believe or not to believe is up to them; why are you worried about this fact?

I think if there are more people believe in Bitcoin, it will be one of way to Bitcoin adopted as global currency
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

I think that believe or not to believe is up to them; why are you worried about this fact?

I think if there are more people believe in Bitcoin, it will be one of way to Bitcoin adopted as global currency
But you didn't count the one that lose their believe on Bitcoin because of their loss ?
Blind investing leads to the loss and not they will deny all their trust, believe on Bitcoin even they know very well about it.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:23:33 AM

because of the shape of online and the value is so high that many people do not believe with bitcoin and fear of losing his money by hackers.
Herjuna

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

I think that's a reasonable thing, because new thought is bitcoin and many people have yet to understand about all of his time bitcoin, often with the role of social media that will give you a lot of insight into what is bitcoin
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

Some people do not believe in bitcoin because they see social media scams bitcoin so they do not believe it.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I understand some people who believe bitcoin, because just in posting you can earn money. It is the reason why some people did not believe in bitcoin. Some bitcoin user lost their trust in bitcoin because in the past few months the bitcoin has been fall, but my trust in bitcoin is didn't loses.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

the reason why people do not believe in Bitcoin, because maybe many people would think that bitcoin is just a ponzi scheme, the currency is worthless, then this is because they do not understand bitcoin, bitcoin is the future of international monetary.
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

Everyone believe in Bitcoin before jan, but after 1st week of Jan coming down fall in price of bitcoin and now bitcoin down 75% of his actual price .
This is the reason many people not believe in Bitcoin but many people also believe in Bitcoin.
beckham88

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:48:20 AM

This is not first time that any one don't believe in Bitcoin or crypto currencies or have some serious feelings.In this world you can not impose or you can not stress any one for doing or acting on any decision with out any described rule.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I guess the whole idea of bitcoin and how a person can earn from it just by investing sounds revolutionized to them, which is why they find it difficult to accept the fact that it is true that bitcoin can help one earn through investment. This is actually a common reaction to people whenever they hear or know something new, especially when it involves money.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:19:52 AM

maybe it does not prove to him or they do not pay attention to what's in it or they are not interested in any consequences that are in it at first I did not even agree with my friend about discussing bitcoin but later became clear I really want to use it all but actually there are many reasons why others do not believe in bitcoin operations they may fail, enjoy their fun and more.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

people dont believe in bitcoin maybe because they think that bitcoin is scam so they are afraid to join in this kind of business because people now are afraid in loosing their money but they dont know what is bitcoin and what can bitcoin give unto them they doesnt have any thoughts and knowledge about bitcoin thats why they dont believe in bitcoin.

Wibisono

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can invest in bitcoin. I said, my friends. Of course, you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends cannot believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friend's opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin will be never scammed. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

People who do not trust bitcoin because they are not familiar with bitcoin deeper yet.
They assume bitcoin has no value that can be accounted for and the shape of the abstract does not look really like a house, apartment, or car.
So they doubt the future of bitcoin whether it will last for a long time or not.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

Hello Everyone.
because of lots of scam accusation throwing to bitcoin,and many fake news,and negative feedbacks this ate the reason why bitcoin and same as what happening to all altcoins with negativity

tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

those people that doubt bitcoin are the types of people that are scared to try something new and we cant blame them if dont want to accept bitcoin in their lives their just scared of being scam or they just dont want to join the crypto economy.

They do not believe in bitcoin, but we can not force them to just trust bitcoin without giving them proof of our profit from bitcoin investment Some people do not believe bitcoin because they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin and maybe they also do not know how far bitcoin is so useful to us
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I understand some people who believe bitcoin, because just in posting you can earn money. It is the reason why some people did not believe in bitcoin. Some bitcoin user lost their trust in bitcoin because in the past few months the bitcoin has been fall, but my trust in bitcoin is didn't loses.
Some people lost their trust because loss in Bitcoin. Actually, loss in Bitcoin it is commonplace, we don't need to blame Bitcoin due to losses that we get. And I myself believe strongly in Bitcoin although I get a loss. Some people don't believe in Bitcoin because they've ever felt cheated in Business Online ponzy scheme. It can make the name of Bitcoin became bad.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:42:30 AM

Hello Everyone.
It's bold of you to post here, considering how many people seem to totally hate you. But your statement comes off as pretty fair.

Bitcoin got really popular, really fast while gox was under your control. Considering the increase in attack attempts that must have happened while you were in charge and the nature of bitcoin being what it is and how new it was then, it's not Terribly surprising how it went down. When I was your age, I don't think I could have handled it any better. It's easy to critique in hindsight from the outside like many do.

Good luck going forward. Considering that you could probably single handedly crash bitcoin with what you have in your wallet... Uh... Please don't?
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:48:38 AM

many people do not trust bitcoin,first because I do not understand how the blockchain and the Internet are based)it is not real money ,but electronic
mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

Many people today are not totally educated about bitcoin business. We can only help them by way of good explanations. Actually those people don't believe bitcoin are lack of knowledge about bitcoin, on how bitcoin really works by way of good contributions as an assets or financial contributions
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: