Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Because they didn't invest in BTC, they didn't make a lot of money on BTC. If they invest in BTC they are attracted to BTC.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

When prices are high everyone wants bitcoin but it is still higher than it was 2 years ago and more and more people are seeing bitcoin is dying. Imo it is very far from dead its only a matter of time before big corporation tries to make gains from bitcoin as its price is relatively low.
There's a lot of reason why they tend not to believe in it. It's too risky to invest in bitcoin because you have to give money, effort and time. Life is uncertain with bitcoin because you can't depend on it alone. Lastly they are afraid of scamming and hacking since bitcoin is internet related and there are lot of bad people who might try to steal their account.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

1. stratis
2.neo
3. Cardstack
4.eth
5.tron
These encrypted ico are all very good, bring a lot of profit for the investor.

linhphieudb

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

Bitcoin does not cheat. It is a digital money for the future. But it will not be exclusive. Bitcoin is Blockchain 1.0, too many weaknesses .. Transaction processing is slow, transaction costs are high .. Future currencies like XRP will speak. XRP handles 14,000 transactions per second
Flo-ris

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

When prices for Bitcoin are high everyone wants Bitcoin. When prices are low nobody believes in Bitcoin
zelante

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

maybe. many people do not know about bitcoin and bitcoin users only among a few just like investors, businessmen, businessmen. so not all the people who use it. and the average of all countries still prohibits the use of bitcoin for transactions.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Having bitcoin is an option, and not a requirement. You should not force your friend to have bitcoins, and if your friend declines your call, leave it alone. You should focus on bitcoin for your own future.

biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

This is an ordinary psychology. Now the market is going to the bottom, so faith and interest in ordinary people is lost. By ordinary people, I mean those who are not particularly interested in crypto currency, consider this all pyramid and deception. Do not pay attention to the opinions of such friends. Just do your business, buy below, if you believe in bitcoin and its power. You don't need to prove to someone that bitcoin is a king of cryptocurrencies, etc. Autumn will come and the market will turn green, then it will be clear who was right and who is not  Wink
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Perhaps they only see the current price, never see the benefits of BTC in their lives, and  poeple will think it is negative until they get the best results.
mishinad

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

Some of my friends are still doubtful about bitcoins. They think that it is scam and thus do not trust my advice regarding bitcoins. It is mainly because of negative news by media.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

When prices are high everyone wants bitcoin but it is still higher than it was 2 years ago and more and more people are seeing bitcoin is dying. Imo it is very far from dead its only a matter of time before big corporation tries to make gains from bitcoin as its price is relatively low.
actually before bitcoin there were some other crypto hey all were not good and some of them were scam so that why people think bitcoin will be same like them.
lyndon30

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

Because they really think bitcoin is a scan and they don't know what was bitcoin about and what bitcoin can give to their lives, And these are some reasons why some people are not yet believing bitcoin today, But the real bitcoin is not a scammer and will never be.
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

Hello Everyone.
we just tell people who want to listen, but it's natural sometimes people do not believe in bitcoin because of its abstract nature, and maybe they are afraid of the current fraud that is increasingly prevalent, but I suggest to those who do not believe that bitcoin has the security system is quite good let alone bitcoin in tunjang with technology that is modern in this day so the income that we can not be lost
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Hello Everyone.
Definitely right now, Bitcoin will never scam.bitcoin is a real still king of currency.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

I know what they are thinking, it's because they probably see bitcoin from the negative side of the recent falls which makes bitcoin looks like a pyramid investment or ponzi scheme.
But you shouldn't force them to believe it, just focus on your own investments.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

The bitcoin Phenomenon hasnt sank into many people yet, its still new to most and very few are willing to take risk, the governmental warnings havent done it a favor either making  most very uneasy about it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Killerbulate

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Because a lot of people experienced scam and they heard a lot of negative issues about bitcoin.
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

If you really want your friends to believe, show me the results you receive from bitcoin. Show them to take them to the restaurant and tell them how you invested in the crypto world with something that has been proven. Like last year my friend did not believe in crypto world after i gave the fact, he also believe that bitcoin is not a scam.
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Not all people are believe on bitcoin because I think cryptocurrency is not on their line or they are busy on their current work, not open to new technology, not open minded or just don't matter at all.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

They do not believe because they just don't want to. They are afraid to take the risk because they are afraid to lose. We can never achieve what we want to achieve if we don't dare to try or change.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: