Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:19:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years and no country has approved Bitcoin ??  (Read 1697 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:50:06 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

Uhh, bitcoin was officially launched in 2009, not 2007. Also, 2018-20017 is 11 years, bitcoin is only around for the last 9 years.

Japan is already a bitcoin-friendly country, with fair regulations for bitcoin users, and if that isn't legalization or approval in your books, then I don't know what is.

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Why would I believe on someone who made so much fiat and supports fiat in the first place? The reason why these billionaires are against bitcoin is because they know their assets would be in deep trouble if everyone and their mothers began shifting their assets into bitcoin and fiat would be left alone. For all we know, these billionaires might have bought their own share of bitcoin discreetly that's why it's okay for hem to constantly go against bitcoin and begin praising it once they've made a sizable profit in the end.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Why would I believe on someone who made so much fiat and supports fiat in the first place? The reason why these billionaires are against bitcoin is because they know their assets would be in deep trouble

Have you seen those giant factories owned by billionaires ? Computers. laptops, mobile phones, cars etc.. are made in factories and then sold.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

In many countries  bitcoin is legalized. Japan for example  is going to start actively introducing digital currency into the economy.
They will be able in a fairly short time to become leaders in the extraction and use of bitcoins.

Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

At the end of 2017 Goldman Sachs I think talks about the end of bitcoin, a few weeks later bloomberg reported that GS starts trading with bitcoin. They used the decrease in price to buy cheap. It is very unlikely that an other coin will replace bitcoin as the crypto primus. Bitcoin is a code and elements can be added to improve its use even more.

blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

Dont believe on what they are saying,  bitcoin is very far from its starting point and as you can see it is very famous today and it is very expensive which everyone want it.

deathguardian20

Activity: 35
Merit: 4

MORPHEUS LABS

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:29:04 AM

Some countries had already accepted bitcoin. Many may not yet accepted it but they are open on the posibility. Some made regulations to protect their people from losing money. 2017 is a great year for crypto and I'm sure that this year will be better.

MORPHEUS LABS
POWERFUL INCLUSIVE FULL STACK BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM AS A SERVICE FOR ENTERPRISES
     TOKEN.MORPHEUSLABS.IO     
First77 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

At the end of 2017 Goldman Sachs I think talks about the end of bitcoin, a few weeks later bloomberg reported that GS starts trading with bitcoin. They used the decrease in price to buy cheap. It is very unlikely that an other coin will replace bitcoin as the crypto primus. Bitcoin is a code and elements can be added to improve its use even more.

I think Goldman Sachs, Warren Buffet etc.. brought down Silver to $9/ounce by 2016
Geoll29

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:44:09 AM

I think one of the reasons why they don't think bitcoin will prosper is because they are not earning from it yet. This is also true if they lose money to another type of investment. Everyone has their own opinion and I respect them. But for me bitcoin is still a great investment. It won't last a couple of years if it isn't.

First77 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

I think one of the reasons why they don't think bitcoin will prosper is because they are not earning from it yet. This is also true if they lose money to another type of investment. Everyone has their own opinion and I respect them. But for me bitcoin is still a great investment. It won't last a couple of years if it isn't.

It is said China is a "cashless society" because debit and credit cards are used at shops/stores, pay bills online etc..

The future of Bitcoin looks bad/ending because Bitcoin will fail as digital currency, pay tax on Bitcoins, no anonymous transactions. All the big talks for Bitcoin are failing.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

bitcoin is already approved to some big countries like japan and south korea. they already using bitcoin as a regular money in their country and soon all country will approved bitcoin as a legal currency.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

bitcoin is a threat to so many countries because the economy of any country is controlled by a centralized system of government which will make many of these countries not to support bitcoin. they believe it will be difficult to control tax as many countries rely on the tax to provide and develop the country. however, it will be a bad idea for some poor country with a low standard of living to ban bitcoin
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Well if you look about it, 10 years and still no country approval on integrating it on how their economy would be and yet the value of bitcoin is still growing. Yes, there might be dips, here and there but you have to remember that problems have arisen and yet there is still that magic on cryptocurrency and on bitcoin that still is opening up new possibilities in our world
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

Because bitcoin not legal and not illegal  bitcoin is legal and illegal countries can't control it
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

you know what mate?what i can suggest you is READ AND RESEARCH first before putting such kind of thread like this.dont you even know that bitcoin was accepted by japan and i guess Russian.but the best thing is more countries not banning bitcoin instead supporting
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

bitcoin is a threat to so many countries because the economy of any country is controlled by a centralized system of government which will make many of these countries not to support bitcoin. they believe it will be difficult to control tax as many countries rely on the tax to provide and develop the country. however, it will be a bad idea for some poor country with a low standard of living to ban bitcoin
I agree that it will be harder to tax people who have Bitcoin as there main income but I don't see any clear news that majority of the government in each country are against Bitcoin in fact I see the opposite. I see countries wanting Bitcoin to be regulated in order for the government to not only track the returns of their citizens but also to avoid crimes such as cyber theft and scams which are now popular ever since Bitcoin has started gaining mass attention.
ToxicMind91

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

Actually , Japan and US are already accepted Bitcoin as a legal currency.
But others are not .
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

Bitcoin is accepted in Japan, Korea, Russia, and many more countries. Are you reading enough? Please do some more research.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
erhildijamel

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

you know what mate?what i can suggest you is READ AND RESEARCH first before putting such kind of thread like this.dont you even know that bitcoin was accepted by japan and i guess Russian.but the best thing is more countries not banning bitcoin instead supporting

Bitcoin will not end as what is stated on the subject, in fact more and more countries are into bitcoin that is why it becomes more popular in the world.
Other countries may have ban btc, but more and more countries are support it right now and to my opinion, bitcoin will surely dominate all the currencies in the world.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

Bitcoin is legally legal throughout the world and bitcoin is also legally legal in the Philippines and it also symbolizes the work of people as well and many bitcoin learns here in the Philippines legit bitcoin here because it can also be withdrawn of money thru banks using bitcoin.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

Warren Buffet change his tune now. He said he will invest on cryptocurrency. He is aiming the Ripple.
Perhaps he realize that cryptocurrency is here to stay.  

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: