Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:42:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years and no country has approved Bitcoin ??  (Read 1697 times)
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

I do not think that will happen, and I'm sure later countries will agree with Bitcoin. if indeed Bitcoin will end, then it is a big disaster for Bitcoin players.
etheraffle
Copper Member

Activity: 80

Join the Etheraffle ICO Today!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

Some countries seem to be more ahead of the game than others. Canada seems to be doing a lot of good work in this space, passing progressive laws regarding crypto currency. Also all the latest news coming from Australia is very positive.

Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Most countries are still in the process of working out how to handle it. Tax evasion concerns are valid, are are security concerns. Governments move slowly and it will take time for regulations to be worked out that protect nations from the negatives BTC brings with it, while also allowing the positive outcomes to be utilised.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:10:46 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:16:58 PM by kotajikikox

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Warren buffet have a bad prediction about the future for Bitcoin bill gates if i'm not wrong are the number one rich man in the world Microsoft  developer say nobody's  can stop bitcoin which true because I believe bitcoin as new virtual cryptocurrency running by micsoft technolgy, today's era of computer system have possibility to continue.
I will wait what happens before 10 years for bitcoin, according to mr. Buffet

romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

Majority of the countries are positive about cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has been around for 10 years but the government just paid attention to it just recently when thevalue of bitcoin surpases that of gold, the government are trying to regulate bitcoin and devising ways for the government to benefit as well. Countries like Israel and Japan imposes taxes for bitcoin investment just like any other type of investment in their country.

It is funny but some countries have noticed its citizens investing money in bitcoins only after it was in the news for hitting $15000 mark. For instance, the Indian government had been making a lot of statements regarding bitcoins after December 2018. They have not yet approved the bitcoins but a lot of people are investing here .

I was surprised to hear that there had been exchanges operating in India for last 8 years. I am sure that they got all the permission from government authorities before carrying out business here.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

10 years in terms of a financial revolution furthermore regarding fiat currency is not a very long time period but it is obvious that during these 10 years very serious steps has been taken as well as the popularity of it rose significantly
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

It is funny but some countries have noticed its citizens investing money in bitcoins only after it was in the news for hitting $15000 mark. For instance, the Indian government had been making a lot of statements regarding bitcoins after December 2018. They have not yet approved the bitcoins but a lot of people are investing here .I was surprised to hear that there had been exchanges operating in India for last 8 years. I am sure that they got all the permission from government authorities before carrying out business here.

I agree 100%. How did Bitcoin get $350,000,000,000 in its climb from $1 to $20,000 in 9 years, in the first place ??
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency created in 2008 by satoshi nakamoto currency in designed using a computer network called bitcoin. In the first 10 years many countries do not approve bitcoin because bitcoin has not shown perfect results. by the year 2018 bitcoin has become the top of all other online business.
MonkeyGolden

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

Bitcoin is a new codeword that has not been recognized by governments since 2008. Bitcoin, on the other hand, helps transactions that the government does not control or pay taxes, and the government does not like it. Bitcoin is a solution to reduce and eliminate inflation so the government can not use inflation but a tool for economic management.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

I do not think that will happen, and I'm sure later countries will agree with Bitcoin. if indeed Bitcoin will end, then it is a big disaster for Bitcoin players.
Agree with you bitcoin is the main currency now a day at a lot of places and it is increasing he investors as much as bitcoin is getting high in price so and the value. More countries are accepting bitcoin so it is the reason why people love to have bitcoin so that if you are traveling to any country you will be able to use bitcoin as it is easy and reliable to carry, it is anonymous by nature so it is very safe as no one will be able to know that how much bitcoin you have in your bitcoin wallet and it can be hold for the long time without any risk.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

Really? I think you haven't heard of Russia yet, one of the biggest and strongest economically-wise and military-wise countries in the world, setting up bitcoin banks and transaction areas as well as facilities that allow bitcoin investors to withdraw their investments faster and nore efficient. Germany did the same thing too as well as the Philippines although I must say bitcoin is not really regulated in the said country.
btckid001

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

Bitcoin is welcome in Japan, people in japan would like to accept this and willing to use it as payment from retail shops.Though it has the tough beginning in 2018, more and more would accept and settle down regulations about crypto-currencies because we pretty sure that blockchain technology will be useful in the world.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

Really? I think you haven't heard of Russia yet, one of the biggest and strongest economically-wise and military-wise countries in the world, setting up bitcoin banks and transaction areas as well as facilities that allow bitcoin investors to withdraw their investments faster and nore efficient. Germany did the same thing too as well as the Philippines although I must say bitcoin is not really regulated in the said country.

Russian President "Vladimir Putin" did not like Bitcoin. Who says bitcoin is approved in Russia ??
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

Bitcoin is created is not to be approved by any country because the technology applied bitcoin using decentralization system. Pure bitcoin in the control of its users around the world so that if it is legalized by the whole country then maybe the system to be used will be not decentralized and it will be a lot of protests from its users because it can cause harm to its users with various payments that will become regulation in each country.
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

In order to start investing in a project, it is necessary to study enough information how this works, to read the forums better and for fixing and books do not interfere
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

Do you know Whole world are against bitcoin especially their governments and trying to take it down, Its ban in China, India, South Korea and there's many country where it is banned. But Still still its surviving. We should close Warren Buffet chapter.

romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

Bitcoin should be more massive for the economy, then it will be a call to the government that bitcoin needs to officially approving
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

Still bitcoin is an independent and cannot link to any government. Some countries allow transactions in Bitcoin and some don’t just like in Japan, bitcoin is a big trend. The government has a positive stance in relation to the Digital currency, the country is striving to ensure the safest transactions in Bitcoin
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

Many third world country is not that strict in bitcoin i believe? Instead they allow trading platform to occur and maybe they have their own plan for bitcoin now that they are eager to increase their GDP thru bitcoin. There are still countries that as long as it brings influence for their economy to go high, they are willing to accept it eventhough there are potential risk in every transactions

cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

You are talking about a currency at the same level as a dollar. It can take up to 100 years for a full revolution.
No kidding, I think a world war might be very helpful to Bitcoin (although we will never get the chance to witness III).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: