Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years and no country has approved Bitcoin ??  (Read 1697 times)
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"
you were wrong. Japan and Germany have officially accepted Bitcoin. In the future there may be more countries accepting bitcoins after seeing the economy of Japan and Germany has grown very fast because of Bitcoin. I look forward to seeing that happen

First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

you were wrong. Japan and Germany have officially accepted Bitcoin. In the future there may be more countries accepting bitcoins after seeing the economy of Japan and Germany has grown very fast because of Bitcoin. I look forward to seeing that happen

Russian President "Vladimir Putin" did not approve Bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

Japan has fully legalized Bitcoin and they are encouraging their people to use it. Yes 10 long yers and through that Bitcoin's worth and value has been proven and tested that it is really the technology for the future, it has given grerat results and has overcome a lot of issues and yet still prevail to be on top.

Not only Japan but many other countries are also using Bitcoin for instant transaction and for trading. There is a long list. Among the top 10 countries for BTC merchants, Italy, United States, United Kingdom, Finland, Australia, Singapore, Netherlands, Canada and Slovenia are highlighted. If we talk about the most accommodating country for Bitcoin, it is Isle of Man. Besides these facts, the number of Bitcoin ATMs is also in large amount but we do not take them into account while ranking countries.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

There are countries that do not approve bitcoin, but they are knocked out of the number of countries that have not reached the infrastructure suitable for the habitat of bitcoin.
Yakapo

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

Estonia, Sweden, Denmark,and Japan are just some of the few countries that approve of BTC, maybe you should research well first before posting
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

The government of the world country you see today also invest in bitcoin. Although the reason why the world bank may not have officially recognize bitcoin is the fear of killing the banking industry. Abd I also think we have some countries like China that even go to the point of building their own mining technology.
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

You know what I don't trust btc and there are many out there like me who don't trust btc also and so the impact has to be felt by the btcs only Sad
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

Smiley    I think you not to about news that Japan legalized bitcoin prices after leaving 10 years where bitcoi. Prices actually below 1$ for up to 10k$.people are increasingly paying attention to the bitcoin because in the rise of the price and its an easy way to make money .its legalizing bitcoin. its not easy as you're calm think there are a lot of problem that need to be solved before the bitcoin is legalized overseas .let just hoping that all gonna be alright and were good things.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

The government of the world country you see today also invest in bitcoin. Although the reason why the world bank may not have officially recognize bitcoin is the fear of killing the banking industry. Abd I also think we have some countries like China that even go to the point of building their own mining technology.
And it came into hearing that bitcoins have been legalized in Australia and America. But don’t know much about this news’ authenticity. So yes, like you have said, one must research properly before posting anything over here. Because people came here from different backgrounds. Some are newbies too so it must be giving them best of the knowledge rather false or improper one.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

The society always takes something new for a long time, and bitcoin has reached popularity recently. Before, no one paid attention to cryptocurrencies, and now the whole world is interested in them. Therefore, it is difficult to judge by the fact that governments around the world do not want to communicate with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It is easier for them to be in a neutral state than to accept or reject cryptocurrencies.
bugdirty8

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

Its better to accept btcs in our system as without btcs or cryptoz their is no backbone for digital currency remember
First77 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

The society always takes something new for a long time, and bitcoin has reached popularity recently. Before, no one paid attention to cryptocurrencies, and now the whole world is interested in them. Therefore, it is difficult to judge by the fact that governments around the world do not want to communicate with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It is easier for them to be in a neutral state than to accept or reject cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin has created highest amount of money laundering fears worldwide.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

I do not think that will happen, and I'm sure later countries will agree with Bitcoin. if indeed Bitcoin will end, then it is a big disaster for Bitcoin players.
lesinset

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

I heard that Japan approved of it. And, our country is also looking into the possibility of approving Bitcoin, although with some conditions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

I will be surprised if Japan and China has not approved Bitcoin by now with what I thought I have heard and read, for countries that are yet to accept , I believe they still need to be convinced about Bitcoin. But being just approval to be used anywhere and not to end the use of their accepted currency. It should not be a big deal.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

Looks like Bitcoin got banned in India.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

Hi, where do you get to opinion? Ten years no country approved? There are many countries legalize bitcoin, don't bring FUD to the forum. Japan, South Korea, Australia, Swiss are welcome to bitcoin. They are not weak countries. They are strong countries. USA also welcome bitcoin as an asset not as currency , Canada too. Russia bitcoin is not illegal. DO you read G20 talk. There are many countries that legalize bitcoin. There are some neutral. There are some ban bitcoin.  If bitcoin illegal in all countries you can do trading. bittrex is based in US. and many exchanger in Japan , hongkong, south korea, Indonesia and others.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

A lot of countries have appoved bitcoins and even allowed the trade of other cryptocurrencies. I believe that Japan has been crowned the only country to ever have loved bitcoin so much, they support it with their entire countru and government backing it up. Might even be a possible replacement for Yen.

Yup, you are right, there are already quite a good number of countries that accept bitcoins as another option in the long list of payment methods for their people and for the businesses and establishments that run in their countries. I think the op has been fed with the wrong information that led him to having such conclusion and actually believe the fuds. But I think that after reading some of the great responses, the op will realize that he is wrong and that it really pays of to confirm the sources of every information first before even thinking about believing them.

Few number of country which already accept bitcoin and legalize it is not enough to make bitcoin grow much again.
We need more and more again because 5 country accept bitcoin and another 1 country ban bitcoin, its still making the price very strong down.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

It is not true that since the 10 years of bitcoin existence no country has approved it. pls kindly always gather your information right. 'cos as i speak now some countries like Vanuatu, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Swiss  and some African countries Nigeria, South Africa too to  mention a few. as now welcome to bitcoin some even use it to pay bills and tax clearance in some of these countries.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

Russia is in the process of tabling laws relating to bitcoins, the Japanese government has legalized the use of bitcoins , the us government is studying the prototype , even though there has not been widespread legalization major hurdles have been overcome as majority of the countries that had implemented bans/ talked about bans are now in favor of bitcoins......we have to understands that the economic implications of using bitcoins are major ones and as such it should be expected that no government would hurriedly implement bitcoins into their structure ....alas giant steps and gains have been made and im sure by the end of 2019 that bitcoins would have been entrenched into most if not all economies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: