Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years and no country has approved Bitcoin ??  (Read 1699 times)
pinoypersian

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

In Japan bitcoin is legal, and the government encourages people to use BTC.

Israel's tax authorities have defined the BTC as an asset and start levying taxes!

This shows that BTC is legal, and BTC is full of opportunities in 2018!

here also in philippines the bitcoin was legal and that information was from our president rodrigo duterte. cause our president knows that many filipinos was in bitcoin management. its pretty cool our president was cause he knew that theres a lot of opportunities was given by bitcoin.
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:56 AM

Are you sure you did your research well before making post to this thread,  we have over five countries that already see bitcoin as legal,  Some of them are Russia,  japan,  etc you can always make use of google to gather information before making the post here.  I tell you that even before the end of the year 2020 , so many countries would have declared bitcoin as a legal means of exchange.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:07:57 AM

I think you need to get your facts right. Japan has already made Bitcoin legal and there are so many other countries who are very friendly towards bitcoin. Even European countries are supporting Bitcoin big time and other countries like Canada, Australia already consider bitcoin as an asset and tax it. It will take time for other countries to regulate bitcoin because it is still a very new concept for majority of the countries and a lot of amendments have to take place. Such procedures usually take a lot of time. You should head over to wikipedia to see which countries consider bitcoin as legal.
sachin50

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

I bitcoin dead now or I have to invest more for 2020.
Oxana19726897

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

After 10 years when Bitcoin price has increased from under 1$ to more than 10k$, people are becoming pay attention to Bitcoin cause of the high price and it's an easy way to earn money. But to legalize Bitcoin it's not easy as you guys think, there are a lot of problems need to be solved before Bitcoin legalized in any country.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

That means there is no shortcut to become rich  you need to do hard work for it

When Bitcoin went $1 to $400, it looked OK.

But $10,000 is lots of money and now Bitcoin is the "hunted man"

that is right and now many people are chasing bitcoin for many purposes and they believe that bitcoin can help them to make more money. in this 10 years after bitcoin created, only a few countries that approved bitcoin as a new thing that will help people to make money but the other country still don't give a statement about the approval. but soon, after bitcoin price increase higher, each of the government will try to learn more about bitcoin and I think they are started from the last year to study about bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

Many countries are still afraid to legalize bitcoin and I think the main reason behind is that bitcoin transactions are encrypted and while they can be tracked by involved parties, bitcoin provides a way to keep money and transactions away from the prying eye of the regulators.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

I think you need to get your facts right. Japan has already made Bitcoin legal and there are so many other countries who are very friendly towards bitcoin. Even European countries are supporting Bitcoin big time and other countries like Canada, Australia already consider bitcoin as an asset and tax it. It will take time for other countries to regulate bitcoin because it is still a very new concept for majority of the countries and a lot of amendments have to take place. Such procedures usually take a lot of time. You should head over to wikipedia to see which countries consider bitcoin as legal.

831 Billionaires in China. Bitcoin does not look good in China. Chinese government is encouraging its people to buy gold and silver since year 2009.
cryptobike

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

from my latest understanding,  Japan and Philipines already have regulatory framework. Malaysia is catching up soon.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Yep! I think the same
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Warren Buffet just wanted to stir up the market and cause panic so that bitcoin holders will sell their bitcoin and Buffet can buy more bitcoins at a very low and cheap value. It is just their strategy, they will appear as if they have no trust to bitcoin but eventually in the end they are just waiting for an opportunity to buy at a lower price.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

In our country which is Philippines, the government is now starting to acknowledge bitcoin. Bitcoin is now accepted in the country which i think is good because it will definitely help the economy.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Because bitcoin cant go up to reach its goal for 10 short years. The aim of having decentralized currency will have a long-long run. And 10 years was not enough but we hope that the next 10 years will be a great years for bitcoin.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

the spirit of bitcoin is decentralized , and the government is a product of centralization . the two are contradictory . bitcoin builds on people's consensus , as long ao people are willing to use it . it will always exist .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
yourmomy

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

10 years is not so much to bitcoin. The average person still doesn't know anything about bitcoin or the blockchain because bitcoin just started gaining popularity. Since only a year ago, he began to appear in the media after his big growth. This is only the beginning. And on account of the statements of rich people can't pay attention. One says one thing another says another.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

The existence of Bitcoin is a threat to the centralization of the government. Those conservative governments will not like Bitcoin. The Japanese government has bravely tried to open the door to embrace Bitcoin. I believe that they will get rich after many years. Those conservative countries will eventually be defeated by the trend of decentralization.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

The governments of all world are afraid to recognize bitcoin as currency because they simply do not know, how it can be adjusted. It is the greatest problem for them
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

Blockchain and cryptocurrency technology can be very beneficial to the global economy, as evidenced from Japan, who have seen cryptocurrency adaption reach its peak in 2017 but many countries have taken the drastic step of banning Bitcoins because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, meaning that no one controls, they don't like it.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

some countries do legalized bitcoin like japan and israel
one of japan's company even uses bitcoin as one of their way of paying their employees
imagine this is just ten years, of course the government will thoroughly examine and research about it
government aims to prosper its country after all, so they do have to plan carefuly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

The point that matters to me is making money. Ten years from now, if I am making money, what other countries are saying is not in my grasp.
I think these kinds of questions are unnecessary. We do not know what will happen tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: