Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:46:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
we have to think of any important investment that is profitable, we must definitely prepare what the future holds for a child or wife, and I think bitcoin has the potential for that.
You have to work with Bitcoin for the sake of the work itself and this should bring you profit. If you earn well, your income will still go to your children and your family. So I do not see any reason to do this for someone and for something. Do it because it's your goal.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

Its not a bad idea at all. Investing in bitcoin forbtge future of the children sounds great. One thinks of the future now and then, so why not? The children will have everything including bitcoin investment, which will yield good result later. Well for now, waiting for a good time to get enough to invest.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

not as a future investment but i see the technology behind it and i want to be invested in that. i have some money that i trade with but that is more for fun. there is a big chance that in a couple of years there will be much better options then bitcoin itself.
ikipiye

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

I do not think that far because all my assets will I give to my children, I just pay insurance for their health and education. . .
I agree with your opinion, I also do the same thing, if I buy bitcoin for future investment of children, I think do not get there.
Somratbd

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

I think bitcoin is a good banker. I'll buy bitcoin with money here. Because I believe bitcoin's price will increase in future. When the price increases, everyone benefits. You will be able to work well with the profit here. Their future will improve.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

Everyone of us future is very important because their are more children in next generation so what are we doing now and using now that is important and give value so in next generation they will appreciate.
Off course yes i am thinking on the future, because i want too think what we would happen on the bitcoin, and i want to think the future because i want to know if can able to be rich with bitcoin, and i know to my self that the value of bitcoin can reach more than $25k in the future.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Yes! because bitcoin value is volatile. Sooner or later the price will goes up. The market is red nowadays but decades or years passed by bitcoin will back to its original price, the day it was created. So,  since the price is still dump lots of investors buy and hold for future porposes or used.
lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Save the planet and the Nature rather than Bitcoins, that will make some sense.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

Of course, I am very concerned about my future. Maybe if I have a lot of money, I'll buy Bitcoin as I like. And Bitcoin I will hold up the price of high and forwarded by my children later. But so far I have not done that, because of the limited capital I have.
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

Yes, i am thinking about the future. Soon I will have a family i am thinking to buy bitcoin for them for their needs  about school to have a bright future and become a professinal.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Sometimes, future is changing becuase of choises we doing. If reality nowadays is good for you that means in past you did evertyhig right.  Grin

FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

Of course, I think about the future of my children, I plan on how to run their future life, so that I will invest a lot of money in my bitcoin for my children so that they can live a very good way in the future, because Bitcoin prices are many times in the futureI think that it will increase so I will invest in bitcoin for myself and for my children in the future so that we are able to achieve success in the future, so in my opinion, I want to tell all the fathers that you all have a lot of money in your bitcoin Invest in Go so that when you do not stay, your child can manage his life nicely.

fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Yes, everyone has the right to dream and choose the way and the effort to do it. The future comes from thinking and depends on the grasp of opportunity of each person. I am fortunate to be known for bitcoin, and it is my effort to work harder, to search and to open up a new horizon.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

Surely almost everyone thinks about the future. because the future is a dream and a dream. talking with bitcoin I believe in the future there is still a big hope for success

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

The future is on your own that will determine it. the effort you are now doing is the fruit of hard work is ahead when you are lazy then maybe your future will also be a bit bad because of your laziness

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

I think that could be a big decision and very important. It can change my life. It was like a year ago. If I invested in Bitcoin sooner, I would have become a millionaire. However, currently we can not predict what will happen to Bitcoin so the investment is stupid now.

hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

I have not really thought about buying bitcoin for my children but for myself as I am yet to marry but this is a very good decision one can make. Just has buying shares and securities in banks one can buy bitcoin for oneself and her wards seriously is the best future one can set for the children.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

Why not ! obviously,I plan to buy Bitcoin for future investments. Investment in Bitcoin will now be great,
which can benefit our children much in the future.It is very useful for personal and family.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Yes, i am thinking about the future. Soon I will have a family i am thinking to buy bitcoin for them for their needs  about school to have a bright future and become a professinal.

This is good thinking, bitcoin will definitely be an asset in the future so buying bitcoin and saving for future is a good idea. By the time your children will able to go to school, bitcoin price will be sky high.
cuencachad

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Yes,i did.It is my pleasure to tell them and help how to buy bitcoin and use it.For their future investment.
I want them to be good and have selfconfidence and to be brave for their future.And always think positive whatever they may do business even selling bitcoin or buying,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: