Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:44:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling  (Read 1351 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Cryptocurrency market is falling because of the hacking system that is present as of the moment. A lot has been hacked and a lot has been doubting. Many of the investors are also affected by this.

What hacking? I have not heard of bitcoin hacking?? I have heard somewhere that there are exchanges or alike that got hacked. But those are the problems of centralized institutions and exchanges.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

If you often read economic media then you will see a lot of writing and analysis that says cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin have no future, they say that now is the last bitcoin breath so this makes many users panic.
panchangjiang

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

I think it is normal for the market to fall. But this does not lead to the end of the cryptocurrency. It's a new beginning. Cryptocurrency is the future industry. Very worth investing.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Well everyday is a very bad day for me I invested in man cryptocurrencies and since January the prices of cryptocurrency is falling very very fast, my stocks are below 50% am just holding and waiting for miracle
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

Utilities are one of the most important factors when looking for an electronic money type and making investment decisions. If an electronic currency solves a problem, that is, it is very useful, but that is not reflected in its price, that kind of money is still underestimated.
For me i believe that the reason why crypto currency market is falling is because it is volatile. Crypto currency are created to be volatile, to be a balance currency. All things need to be down sometimes, so that you will know what to do to make it more great, so crypto currency being volatile is normal, it goes down but it will increase too. Its just a matter of time.
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

I think it is a very normal movement, when the price has started to rise then a time coin prices will experience a carelessness and will make people panic, because it will not always always rise and price will not forever the price will be below.
Stevelulia

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Because previously the bitcoin price has increased 3x as much and altcoin also experienced it, so there are lots of corrections for the price in 2018, there will be an increase again or stay afloat at current prices.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

usually bitcoin prices will collapse when there is bad news so you better take advantage of such moments to buy as much bitcoin as you can. And I think this is a very normal movement because bitcoin is not always going to be a very expensive coin definitely bitcoin prices will experience the price of carelessness
k54852216o

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

good
iliev41

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

usually bitcoin prices will collapse when there is bad news so you better take advantage of such moments to buy as much bitcoin as you can. And I think this is a very normal movement because bitcoin is not always going to be a very expensive coin definitely bitcoin prices will experience the price of carelessness
One of the more likely explanations is also one of the least satisfying. The proportion of buy orders in the market, as pulled from a somewhat vague sampling of cryptocurrency trading pairs on major exchanges, shows the sudden tilt of market sentiment.
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

There are too many predictions and negative preaching that exist when bitcoin is in the present state [ni. But I believe that what happened today is just a price correction and it will end even though we do not know when, but somehow it will end, I just hope it will soon happen and I am sure, this also be your hope too.
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

Yes, everything is simple-the market can not constantly grow, here someone earns and someone is getting poorer is the law of the market, everyone can not become rich.
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

I have found an amazing innovation! It is called Cryptics. It is the world's first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants. The collection and processing of information occur in real time from a variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals. In the result, it is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy. I think this is really cool. Moreover, they will have a giveaway on Wednesday and the main prize is Lamborghini. If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

Market goes down, I will look as an opportunity to invest more on the crypto currency market as there is good potential for the prices to go up it is better to invest when the market is down to earn good returns from your investment. THe financial markets will not be stable for longer time there will either be a hike or a drop in the market and investors normally wait for the prices to get down to invest in it
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

Because previously the bitcoin price has increased 3x as much and altcoin also experienced it, so there are lots of corrections for the price in 2018, there will be an increase again or stay afloat at current prices.
Pourmeacup

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

everybody is taking profit, someone else is panicking!
we gotta stop this massacre, please guys keep buying as much as you can!
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

It is a normal thing. If something fall down, something grows up. You only must find what. And one more thing, after the fall, always comes rise. So be patient and don't worry about small period of time, when the crypto is falling.
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Not really, especially now that online esports betting is using bitcoin, litecoin and other cryptocurrency as a medium of trading.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

Because there are so many investors at the time Bitcoin and altcoin prices are on the downward trend, the recent downturn has made them lose confidence and feel no chance of recovery!
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral

The price of cryptocurrency is never stable but volatile. If you are already in the market before the dip meaning you are now on the wrong side of the market. You have to hold and wait for the market to reverse before selling off unless you want to lose your fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: