Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster?  (Read 7728 times)
hussnainali

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

Yes, in my opinion alt coins move faster then bitcoin because they are cheap enough and easily affordable by everyone so the more people buy it the more it rises and as bitcoin is the most expensive coin so it moves slowly slowly because everyone cannot afford to buy huge amounts of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jerick013

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:20:50 AM

Depend on demand and support
 I THINK they move faster he need more support
 And Active Dev of Coins
 And More of developing of Coins

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:28:12 AM

Depend on demand and support
 I THINK they move faster he need more support
 And Active Dev of Coins
 And More of developing of Coins

Yes you are right if a coin is growing faster in short time it needs a lot of support and lot of buyer but in now a days all coins are little slower than normal time so my opinion is nothing is growing faster now.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

To replace the BTC I think it is almost impossible, even after a chain block encryption to global currency, but encryption BTC as the father of currency, almost becomes a kind of faith in you heart.

Now I have a lot of people around me who hold bitcoin for a belief. It doesn't matter how fast you move.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

Bitcoin and other coins are classified as cryptocurrency and use the same technology that is decentralized blockchain system. Today bitcoin is still the king of crypto.It is still the most popular and highest price. Bitcoin price movement also affects price fluctuation of other coins. So in that case I don't think that other coins move and develop or grow faster than bitcoin.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

I think there are other chances of going forward faster. Because Bitcoin is still slow and can grow again at any time.  The movement of other coins will be faster. Because they have no prices which are pumps and dumps. That's not the actual bitcoin. Bitcoin and one time other coins will be surpassed. Because it costs valuable digital currency and it takes less time and takes time.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

I think bitcoin also moves very fast if you considered the daily moving percentage. In my opinion, it does not matter whether bitcoin runs slowly, but has a definite purpose, which means I prefer to ride up slowly but not down again, rather than rising quickly but down too drastically. This steady movement will surely help sustain the price of Bitcoin.
cindypuerit

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

for me bitcoin is the best coin to other coin because his growth higher percentage to other coin and easy to invest and good transaction and fast to exchange money if you want ang you can use to buy to anything you want
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:53:25 AM

bitcoin is not too late to compete. we can see bitcoin position still above alcoint. we do not need to think about competition but we need to find ways to defend it.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

in my opinion, no word is overdue from no at all. although slow, but reap the very maximum results from the alt, in the future it must be more than everything from alt, and I really believe it
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I dont think that bitcoin has now become to compete with other alt coins , as bitcoin was the king, is the king, and will be the king of all cryptocurrencies though this new year is not so good for bitcoin as the valuation is not so high till now and even now government is also demotivating people for using bitcoin but it doesnt mean that bitcoin is slow to compete with other alt coin , as bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency among all to be introduced and very popular even that millions of people are using it so bitcoin could never be slow to compete with other alt coins.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

As l observe coin move faster if the coins has a potential to grow. Just like my cousin his coins has many buyers so their coins is going up and down so fast. If you're in trading its important to monitor the high and low volatility of your coin.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Nothing is imposible, maybe other coins can be move faster too but can't defeat the bitcoin.
Maybe there is time that the bitcoin is up and down but as long as it is move there is nothing to worry.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:13:23 AM

if we see the price or value of bitcoin for now is still the highest price even though its growth is slowly making the decision I think it depends on your beliefs and beliefs on investing with bitcoin it is in my mind
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

There might be a quicker turnaround time for the alt coins but to me bitcoin is irreplacebale especially in the cryptocurrency market. WIth its reutstion and tendrils already in some institutions and markets there has baan already a clamour of i tegrating it and cou tries trying to look for a possible way on how to merge this with their exisitng financial and economical dtrangleholds. This is a feat that no altcoin had ever achieved and that’s why bitcoin is still at the top
shawa

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

DO OTHER COINS MOVE FASTER IN VALUE MORE THAN BITCOIN? I THINK BITCOIN HAS BEEN AHEAD OF EVERY OTHER COIN IN THE CRYPTO WORLD

ALTHOUGH MANY OTHER COINS ARE COMING WITH OWN BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY BUT BITCOIN STILL REMAIN STRONG
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

I think the bitcoin movement is because of good news and bad news when there is no news then the bitcoin will be stable not move too much, whereas altcoin has good product and good news so the movement is very fast.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
muriel-crypto9

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

Ethereum and litecoin are good if you are buying with little money.. They are growing steadily and i think will be good future investments.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

Lots of new born cryptocurrencies has been launched because of the wide adaptation of blockchain technology. Because of this many other coins has been introduced that is used a medium of payment for every transaction of those certain projects or business.
This will help the economy of cryptocurrency to grow more and expand.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

Forget about those quick altcoins. Bitcoin shall prevail and will remain as the best coin after all.

By the moment this was posted bitcoin was on a very bad days so you guys are not focusing with its mere correction but you are only looking at the gains of altcoins.

People would always tend to get along with decentralization and this is why many loves bitcoin, the starter of decentralized cryptocurrency.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: