Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster?  (Read 7728 times)
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

Yes it is possible that other coin give good return than Bitcoin. But how to believe on other coin. May that give you loss. Bitcoin has establish in market than other coin. So if there will price down then it covers the price faster than other. Bitcoin is King. Nevertheless decision is yours. After all money is yours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

The community decentralization of bitcoin is not effecting any thing in bitcoin, and again no alternative cryptocurrency has the capacity to compete with bitcoin in terms of price because bitcoin still determine the Price of most coins in the market. For example if the Price of bitcoin start falling you will also see all other coin falling in price but once bitcoin recover you see the other coins recovering.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Truly obviously. The more significant part of the digital money coins moves quicker. But we don't know whether they climb or down. Nobody can defeat the development of the bitcoin. If you analyze if the bitcoin is pumping some the altcoin available drop. If the bitcoin is dumping a portion of the altcoin increment. In short, the value of the bitcoin will decide the development of the whole markets I don't have a proof to show to you. I just my examination it. The development additionally relies upon the supply and demand on market activity available.

ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

Well I don't think so. I still think that Bitcoin is still the most profitable and the fastest moving coins there is out there. There are a few alt coins that are doing good, but hey that is not even close to Bitcoin, they still need to prove their worth some more, just like Bitcoin did, it worked and earned for whereever and whatever it is right now.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Speed for Bitcoin doesn't matter as that isn't the most important feature it offers. Again speed doesn't matter but the features of Bitcoin do. Of course the decentralization outweighs the speed and nature in which Bitcoin is conducted, because if it didn't have that nobody would have any confidence in the network.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

Yes. BitCoins that move up quickly generally have a smaller market cap and also tries to solve real world problems, and try to form a real world solution instead of being a digitised currency. Now Bitcoin is most powerful currency and high rate currency in the world.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

maybe, the technology has developed too quicky now and there is no doubt that if there will be a good coin can develop faster than BTC. BTC is the biggest coin in the world but not best

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

I think not, because I see for now all coins are very slowly increasing in price unlike in the past year which is very easy and quick to make coin price increase.

creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

It is so much clear to me that the others all coins are moving faster nowadays. The others coin those are unique to their name and their identity. In the crypto marketplace, the other coi as like as bitcoin is so much improving their stability for their economic view in the market sector. In the near future, the coin market trade the mutuality of economic system for other coins.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

Trading crypto is like waiting in the Supermarket Line.
You always think the line you follow is the slowest one.
And if you switch for another line, the one you choose will get slower!

Antonina

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

I think if bitcoin does not move forward at a price, the other coins will not be able to move faster than you think .. your coins that you say are like those that can not increase the price when the bitcoin price is too low.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

Bitcoin though slow but has a high purchasing power. The selling value is always expensive and able to survive. In contrast to other altcoins. Although the development is very fast, but for business value and price lost with bitcoin. In conclusion, both bitcoin and altcoin, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. But I personally prefer the champion bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

So many coins in cryptocurrency industry a lot of difference between bitcoin and other coins. Bitcoin is the number one coins but sometimes the transaction is too slow the good news is the value of bitcoin able to increase in a few weeks. I know that the bitcoin is the most powerful coins in crypto industry, We will see the improvement and the better future of bitcoin.
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

There are many useful coins to solve the problem with bitcoin, but they are not so popular or not widely used because of less reliability strongly. Cool
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

Yes others coins moves faster but it goes up and down so it's good to monitor the price for trading to have day trade and a day income. It's really exciting if you have a tokens to trade because while you will have profit while waiting for the price increase.
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

I do not think other coins will move faster.Bitcoin I still think bigger.Because, bitcoin is getting popularity very soon which can not make other coins.Bitcoin has different features, which makes bitcoin achieve success.Even its use has increased a lot.Bitcoin can not give other coins to profit.So I'll keep bitcoin all the time.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

Well, different coins, of course, its own method of development and its own chain, on which it goes, and it does not change, whether the coin will grow or explode in extreme cases, no one guesses.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

Well, I think so, that other coins move faster, in regards with the investments and profits that countries usually obtained, countries' economies also developed with the coins moving faster and making such profits circulating all the companies that helps the countries improved when it comes to money investments.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

based on what do you suppose that bitcoin is too lame to compete with other cripto currencies? so far the bitcoin currency is still the highest priced crypto currency in the market, so I think it is wrong if you mention that bitcoin development is slow

I think it cannot be because it's coin has their own value and it is a changeable. Some coins/token have no value, they call it a scam. Although their are some are moving but not all.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

Trading crypto is like waiting in the Supermarket Line.
You always think the line you follow is the slowest one.
And if you switch for another line, the one you choose will get slower!
Totally agree to this. As long as you keep on looking time after time the price, you will feel like it was really slow.
In trading too keep your patience, just get busy with other things, sudden crash in price would make you sell instead of hold.
Earning comes after waiting.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: