Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster?  (Read 7728 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Actually i could not say that other coins is faster in growth compared to the bitcoin and its slow to compete with the relatively quick rather than any altcoins out there,because  to thinks that bitcoins is the most influencial coins in the crypto world,therefore if bitcoins will going down in the exchange market all other crypto coins would also affected its price value,so if bitcoin will growth all will be carried away,so in other words there is nothing circumstances that  theres no competitive in a slow community that can affect in centralized decision in making development process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girirohit957

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

In terms of returns , they will move faster in some period of time but after moving , there will be a bull run in Bitcoin and at that time every coin will remain still or decrease still value in Bitcoin , at end of the year every good coin will give good returns , just you have to catch them at right time  
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

In terms of returns , they will move faster in some period of time but after moving , there will be a bull run in Bitcoin and at that time every coin will remain still or decrease still value in Bitcoin , at end of the year every good coin will give good returns , just you have to catch them at right time  
We cannot stop those coins that are aiming to be on top, and for sure there would be some coins that would be in the top coins for a couple of days and it is fine because it just indicates that there are still legit coins.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
hidustep

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

we can see that some coins are move faster .if they want to rise when bitcoin is here then they haven'y other way
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

Hello! Bitcoin will always be the leader of crypto currency! I think that other coins have absolutely no chance to compete with him.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

I don't think so that the other coins can move faster as far i know only bitcoin and ethereum can move faster their prices in the market, these coins can move faster their prices because they are so most popular and demand to the investors and community around the world.

kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

First of all, I think you were mislead by the definition of centralization and decentralization. Bitcoin per se was initiated to uphold the commitment of applying decentralized blockchain to secure every users anonymity. It is hard to integrate the government's goal as for bitcoin to develop and move forward.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

I don't think so that the other coins can move faster as far i know only bitcoin and ethereum can move faster their prices in the market, these coins can move faster their prices because they are so most popular and demand to the investors and community around the world.
We could say not all altcoins have potentials and not only btc and Ethereum have chances to move fast. Market decentralization helps coins into moving fast either up or down as it never controlled by someone.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

It's a matter of which coins are more crowdfunded than the other. Which also means that the more a coin receives pump and dump? The more it wull increase in balue as wellcas the rate of increase. Personally I think bitcoin is still atbthe top of the list because of all cryotocurrencues bitcoin has the largest active userbase and has a huge crowdfunding. So I don't think other coins are moving faster than bitcoin does.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

I don't agree with this, i believe that bitcoin is still he undisputed number one cryptocurrency out there. Maybe we have our own different opinion but i believe that bitcoin will make a comeback while other coins that are growing too fast will inflate like a bubble and boom. Gone like the wind and those pitiful investors didn't even realize the risk of a high increase at all.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:48:57 PM

Bitcoin remains the fastest rising and falling price. Even if marketcap is down, Bitcoin's price always drops early, followed by Altcoin.
But we can not see from the rapid rise of prices. Because that's not the real benchmark.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:28:16 AM

i think so. BTC is the first coin .it's more disadvantage than other coins. so in the future btc price is lower than other coins
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:30:44 AM

yes many coins really move faster in just a short time they increase into 300- 1000% of increase which is really great and unbelievable . because if the projecct is really legit and trusted many people will participate into it . if the team and dev are actively participating in different events and focusing on marketing and development the project will become more successful . I am also looking for it who will just start and will follow for its greater success
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

if I have an opinion bitcoin slows its development but I see bitcoin still remain successful and have the highest price is bitcoin that my thinking and interest of bitcoin investors will make bitcoin will experience rapid development

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

We can actually see this. Indeed in the past few months, bitcoin has become very slow in price growth and very slow in performing its normal functions because of which it can not fully perform the function of a payment facility. Some altcoins, on the contrary, improve and become real competition to it. If bitcoin does not eliminate his own shortcomings, he may well lose his place as a leader. It will be solved in just a few months.
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

bitcoin lets good quality stuff and altcoin equal to low quality goods. so it is a natural thing if altcoin wants to continue to grow like bitcoin. what altcoin takes is the consumer, as with many altcoin consumers will progress. therefore altcoin has a low price, but many people are able to buy and trade it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

if I have an opinion bitcoin slows its development but I see bitcoin still remain successful and have the highest price is bitcoin that my thinking and interest of bitcoin investors will make bitcoin will experience rapid development
Is it even a competition? Bitcoin's movement can go slow or fast same as any other alts. They just have they're own time. Like last december, bitcoin surged to all time highs prettt much everyday. It's bitcoin's time then. Other alts experience the same pace of rising one time or another.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Today bitcoin is still the king of crypto.It is still the most popular and highest price. Bitcoin price movements also affect other coin price fluctuations. So in this case I do not think that other coins move and grow or grow faster than bitcoin. Bitcoin and other coins are classified as cryptocurrency and use the same technology as a decentralized blockchain system
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

I think ethereum move faster and his price increase and the cause of that evolution is airdrops and many investors in ethereum who can make him reach 1000$ in the future
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

I think bitcoin is not too slow than coin altcoin, at the current price of bitcoin is quite expensive, and from the price created bitcoin until now the price has gone up many times from the original price, this shows that bitcoin is also very fast moving.
Since it was introduced and traded in the market, bitcoin price had fluctuated sharply and today's price is the highest or most expensive compared with other coins.Last year many people got much money from btc and became rich suddendly because of bitcoin. But calculating from investment gains, we must accept that eth is bigger or higher than bitcoin. Bitcoin price is still dominant in influencing price move for other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: