Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2639 times)
zaim.mursyidan (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

I think bitcoin will cost more than$ 50,000 in 10 years. Also, it will no longer be the first cryptocurrency for capitalization. Ethereum will take its place because Ethereum has a working economic model. It's not just" digital gold " like bitcoin.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

My comment on the subject is that bitcoin in 10 years time, probably price might go more than 75K USD and this will remain as the no. 1 cryptocurrency in the world. My reason perhaps is that after 10 years, bitcoin may have upgraded it's technology considering the cons on the existing bitcoin technology. Developers will do so so as to dominate the ranking it had been placed in this current state.
yufiel

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

In the future bitcoin would be  widely used cryptocurrency and price  value would be higher compared today. It is a highly sought cryptocurrency after since it has a very wide demand throughout the world.It is the demand that will propel its price.
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

prediction of the price to be high according to my bitcoin because future technological needs of digital money will be very high, the advantages of digital currencies can facilitate transactions globally around the world

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

My comment on the subject is that bitcoin in 10 years time, probably price might go more than 75K USD and this will remain as the no. 1 cryptocurrency in the world. My reason perhaps is that after 10 years, bitcoin may have upgraded it's technology considering the cons on the existing bitcoin technology. Developers will do so so as to dominate the ranking it had been placed in this current state.
In my opinion, btc after 10 years will be more new btc where this may have a newly advance blockchain technology that is not with the other Altcoins due to innovation by that time. Most likely, I would have to predict on the price value for btc after 10 years, this will grow to 100K USD were this cryptocurrency would have been generally used by major countries around the world.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Twentyacoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

There's too much politics in bitcoin. It took people 2 years to decide on segwit, lightning network. Litecoin and other alts adopted segwit without any drama within months or weeks after the tech was created.

Btc will always be lagging behind faster,, more advanced alts. Btc will be the stable, secure bank in crypto that people feel like it's a safe harbor for longterm holding.

But for everyday usage, alts will dominate
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

It is said China is a "cashless society" because debit and credit cards are used at shops/stores, pay bills online etc..

The future of Bitcoin looks bad/ending because Bitcoin will fail as digital currency, pay tax on Bitcoins, no anonymous transactions. All the big talks for Bitcoin are failing.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

In my opinion, btc after 10 years will be more new btc where this may have a newly advance blockchain technology that is not with the other Altcoins due to innovation by that time. Most likely, I would have to predict on the price value for btc after 10 years, this will grow to 100K USD were this cryptocurrency would have been generally used by major countries around the world.

In 10 years time, there will be great things happening on the crypto world by then and I'm seeing a great potential for bitcoin to reached extraordinary mile like price value market of bitcoin could increase up to more than $50k. Why? because I would be expecting great changes on its technology thus resulting to more users and investors supporting it to reach it's desired market value by that time.
300pips

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Now that wallstreet investors are slowly moving to crypto. We can expect Bitcoin and all crypto currency to soar in the next few months and years. I predict BTC to be 100k to 500k or more than in the next 10yrs.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Vaflia

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

I think that bitcoin will be used everywhere in 10 years and will cost more than $70,000. It cannot be otherwise. The whole world is switching to a non-cash exchange, and bitcoin is the best of non-cash payment methods. IMHO

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

I think bitcoin will cost more than$ 50,000 in 10 years. Also, it will no longer be the first cryptocurrency for capitalization. Ethereum will take its place because Ethereum has a working economic model. It's not just" digital gold " like bitcoin.
Hopefully what you say becomes the belief of so many people that the level change in bitcoin with Ethereum comes true, but I still hope the future of bitcoin gets brighter and has a price greater than before.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

the sky is limit and bitcoin could jump to the high price but I won't give how much the price because bitcoin could go at any higher price. I think bitcoin will still exist and will lead the cryptocurrency because until now, people know that bitcoin price is number one in the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin still the leader for every altcoin. besides that, bitcoin have much of benefits that other altcoin doesn't have and only bitcoin that will have a chance to be a new currency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I think his future very clear, but, like the DotCom, amount of coin will decrease, and quality will better.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Based on some expert's prediction, bitcoin after 10 years would go as high as $300K to $400K USD by the time comes and this will be the most valuable currency in the world. The mind blogging supply and demand imbalance is what it makes to the increase in the bitcoin market price value. Hope this will come true in the future market of cryptocurrency.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

My opinion is that after 10 years, BTC may have remained at the same stable price (perhaps around 30K-40K) and used only as an investment tool. Because it has obsolete technology and many disadvantages. And his place will be occupied by some other crypto coin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

Prediction is a common thing about bitcoin discussions, and not all people having a good predictions about bitcoin future's, some people says that bitcoin will become more popular in the coming days, and their price value will become higher. There are some people also says that bitcoin future will become worthless, but we really knows about the good contributions of bitcoin in terms of cash income to the living people. And it is a good sign to make bitcoin grow and become popular all over the world, and it also affects price grows higher as what predicted by somebody that someday bitcoin price worth 50,000 U.S dollar.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
turagsoy123456

Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

In my own opinion about predicting bitcoin in the future.The popularity of bitcoin are emerged all over the world. All people leaving in different country will already gain knowledge about the important of bitcoin and their functions. And they admired bitcoin as a replacement of the fiat money for the future..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

I think bitcoin will follow the same trend as last year being--bullish on the last quarter of the year. After that, we would have more people learning about cryptocurrencies due to the price being a focus of attention of the media.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: