Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:05:43 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

✔ Presale USD 1 million - reached
✔ Softcap USD 5 million - reached
🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 The price of 1 ARR = US $0.035
🔹 Additional 5% discount will be offered for purchases over 10 ETH
🔹 Extra 30% bonus

👉🏻 Join at https://arround.io

Many projects now can not even collect soft cap. Congratulations. These indicators are a symbol of the trust the community has shown to you. Even despite the bad market, you still attracted the interest of people.

It's true. I saw a lot of projects that could not reach the soft cap even after changing the date of the ICO. Cryptocurrencies are now in decline. Many investors prefer not to mess with cryptocurrencies.
This is not a crisis of investment resources. This happens everywhere. Looking at how smart people earn money, many newbies come to the market without even knowing the basic rules of investing or the fundamentals of trading. Because of this, they lose their money and having decided that they are being deceived - they leave the market.
Now bitcoin is in decline. But after the end of the bearish trend, when the price of Bitcoin will again become high - beginners will again reach the market. And cryptocurrencies will become strong again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trimpo.io

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:08:48 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

Arround.io is happy to open up its last quiz before the end of the token sale.
‼ Everyone that has 3 out of 5 questions correct or more will be a winner‼

The rules:
♦Quiz will be open until Saturday the 10th of November.
♦Unlimmited amount of winners!
♦Only 1 try per user.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Anyone who has 3 or more correct answers will be a winner, a list will be announced the 10th of November.
♦Make sure to fill in the same email on the quiz as on the Arround dashboard.

Prizes:
♦Every winner will get prize of 10000 tokens worth 350 USD
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018
🔥https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/YMpQmuWFWeHtS6wm1

I will try my hand at the contest. I hope that I will have many rivals. So it will be much more interesting!
trimpo.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

Many projects now can not even collect soft cap. Congratulations. These indicators are a symbol of the trust the community has shown to you. Even despite the bad market, you still attracted the interest of people.

It's true. I saw a lot of projects that could not reach the soft cap even after changing the date of the ICO. Cryptocurrencies are now in decline. Many investors prefer not to mess with cryptocurrencies.
This is not a crisis of investment resources. This happens everywhere. Looking at how smart people earn money, many newbies come to the market without even knowing the basic rules of investing or the fundamentals of trading. Because of this, they lose their money and having decided that they are being deceived - they leave the market.
Now bitcoin is in decline. But after the end of the bearish trend, when the price of Bitcoin will again become high - beginners will again reach the market. And cryptocurrencies will become strong again.

Now, when cryptocurrency is in decline - I think that now is the right time to invest. The time when many tokens and cryptocurrencies can be bought at a low price. Just paradise for the investor.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

Now, when cryptocurrency is in decline - I think that now is the right time to invest. The time when many tokens and cryptocurrencies can be bought at a low price. Just paradise for the investor.

I also think that right now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. I buy bitcoin, buy tokens of promising projects. Because after the rise of the market the price of these investments will increase several times.
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:56:17 AM

What are the terms of sale?

Hello! Main sale dates 15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔹 Extra 30% bonus
🔹 No minimum purchase

These are very good conditions for this stage of sales. I think that now is the right time to become an investor Arround
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

Hey. I heard about this project from my friend. Please tell me more about your idea. I would really like to participate in the sale, if your project will be interesting.

Hello! We are providing the world with a captivating new digital environment to explore, where millions will be able to create and share their own AR experiences. Advertisers will have a brand new way to engage consumers through the use of creative campaigns in augmented reality, and high-street retail outlets can harness the power of big data and targeted campaigns for the first time in history.

ARROUND already has the support of a large number of global partners who will help propel our solution to the mass market, and provide us with the opportunity to fully commercialize our unique offering.

I am glad that at the ICO stage you already have a lot of big partners. This indicates that you are able to grow your business and will be able to increase the value of your project’s tokens. We all look forward to the completion of the ICO and wish you success!
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

Greetings to all!
Tell me please. Is the token of this project traded on any exchanges? And if bargaining, please tell me which ones.

Is the team already negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges? When can we see ARROUND tokens on exchanges?

Hello! We are negotiating with a number of exchanges to list the ARR after the token sale has been completed.

If you are planning a listing after the completion of the ICO, then it remains to wait quite a bit. I hope that I will soon be able to trade your tokens on the exchange!
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

Your token costs very little. And the discount is also big. I am glad that I have the opportunity to purchase some more tokens at a good price.

PumpMasterok

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:14:02 AM

Hello to all! I'm new here. Could you tell me a little about your project? Thanks a lot in advance

Hello! Have checked our whitepaper https://arround.io/content/file/arround-whitepaper-en.pdf ?! If you have any questions feel free to ask Smiley

Thank you very much. I really like your project. I hope that you and I will experience a resounding success!
CryptoAliance

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

Hey. I heard about this project from my friend. Please tell me more about your idea. I would really like to participate in the sale, if your project will be interesting.

Hello! We are providing the world with a captivating new digital environment to explore, where millions will be able to create and share their own AR experiences. Advertisers will have a brand new way to engage consumers through the use of creative campaigns in augmented reality, and high-street retail outlets can harness the power of big data and targeted campaigns for the first time in history.

ARROUND already has the support of a large number of global partners who will help propel our solution to the mass market, and provide us with the opportunity to fully commercialize our unique offering.

This is a very interesting idea. People are interested in the development of digital technology, and your project is a step in a new era of digital marketing. Thanks for your reply!
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

By enshrining our users’ rights in blockchain, we ensure that their privacy and personal data remains firmly in their hands. While display and contextual advertising will be served to all participants on the platform, users will be protected from 3rd party trackers and targeted advertising will be permission-based, secured by a smart contract, not only protecting the individual user but also allowing them to be rewarded by the advertiser in tokens in exchange for any data they choose to provide.
tanya_2017

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

ARROUND represents a dynamic new breed of ICO projects. The token sale is still underway, but the project team has already launched a mobile app, hit its Soft Cap and kicked off advertising campaigns with some of the world’s biggest brands including Scania Group, Carmex, Unilever, Campari and Horseforce.

https://zycrypto.com/unilever-scania-and-campari-enter-augmented-reality-and-help-arround-hit-its-soft-cap/

ARROUND develops very well. Your project is well rated by rating agencies and a large community trusts you. I believe in your success and really want you to come as close as possible to achieving Hard Cap.
tanya_2017

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:35:02 AM

Greetings to all!
Tell me please. Is the token of this project traded on any exchanges? And if bargaining, please tell me which ones.

Is the team already negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges? When can we see ARROUND tokens on exchanges?

Hello! We are negotiating with a number of exchanges to list the ARR after the token sale has been completed.

I hope to see your token on cryptocurrency exchanges, very soon! Thank you for the work you have done.

And with which exchanges are negotiations? Do you happen to know?
In the first message of the branch, it seems, there was this information. Take a look. It is possible that you will find the answer to your question.
tanya_2017

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

Arround.io is happy to open up its last quiz before the end of the token sale.
‼ Everyone that has 3 out of 5 questions correct or more will be a winner‼

The rules:
♦Quiz will be open until Saturday the 10th of November.
♦Unlimmited amount of winners!
♦Only 1 try per user.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Anyone who has 3 or more correct answers will be a winner, a list will be announced the 10th of November.
♦Make sure to fill in the same email on the quiz as on the Arround dashboard.

Prizes:
♦Every winner will get prize of 10000 tokens worth 350 USD
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018
🔥https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/YMpQmuWFWeHtS6wm1

Please change the link. Forum sometimes blocks links. I am pleased to take part in your competition!
tanya_2017

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

I agree with you. I myself have seen a lot of projects this year, which were forced to complete the ICO without even reaching Soft Cap. Among them were very interesting ideas.
tanya_2017

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

I am sure that these are only temporary difficulties. The cryptocurrency market is developing and becoming stronger. Cryptocurrencies have already become an integral part of the lives of many people. And after the development of such projects as ARROUND - the popularization of cryptocurrency will become even stronger.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

I am sure that these are only temporary difficulties. The cryptocurrency market is developing and becoming stronger. Cryptocurrencies have already become an integral part of the lives of many people. And after the development of such projects as ARROUND - the popularization of cryptocurrency will become even stronger.

I agree with you. Popularization is exactly what the current cryptocurrency world lacks. I still meet many people who have no idea what cryptocurrency is.
The market needs its regulatory bodies. Then cryptocurrency will invest a lot of money.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

I agree with you. I myself have seen a lot of projects this year, which were forced to complete the ICO without even reaching Soft Cap. Among them were very interesting ideas.

These are the realities of the cryptocurrency market. Now it is very difficult to attract investment. I am very pleased that ARROUND was able to attract the necessary amount of funds and reach the Soft Cap. I believe in this project.
trimpo.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

Greetings to all!

I hope to see your token on cryptocurrency exchanges, very soon! Thank you for the work you have done.

And with which exchanges are negotiations? Do you happen to know?
In the first message of the branch, it seems, there was this information. Take a look. It is possible that you will find the answer to your question.

Yes. Thank! I watched. I do not understand how I did not notice.)
trimpo.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:54:07 AM

ARROUND represents a dynamic new breed of ICO projects. The token sale is still underway, but the project team has already launched a mobile app, hit its Soft Cap and kicked off advertising campaigns with some of the world’s biggest brands including Scania Group, Carmex, Unilever, Campari and Horseforce.

https://zycrypto.com/unilever-scania-and-campari-enter-augmented-reality-and-help-arround-hit-its-soft-cap/

ARROUND develops very well. Your project is well rated by rating agencies and a large community trusts you. I believe in your success and really want you to come as close as possible to achieving Hard Cap.

It's right. I am glad that this project is trusted by the cryptocurrency community. Soon, the tokens of this project will be very expensive!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: