Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
lemur1489

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

That's the correct thread to see the latest updates from the bounty but I don't see the latest update on Week 8 (15.10-21.10) and now it's almost entering week 9.
It's hard to say but I don't know when the Arround project will release its first products to community.
I said this simply because it is really hard to assess exactly the true potential, and intrinsic value of projects simply based on the Whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
In my point of view, the first products will give us better overview about potential of projects, and the professionality, capability of teams.

With this in mind, the development team should make something new to attract investors or other people to understand this project. All teams must be active.

I think that the service offered by the team of this project is in itself a new one on the market. I think they should focus on the technical side of the issue and try to bring to the market an example of how their product works. Coming up with something new will now be just a waste of time.

They should have thought about it well to make the development of the project they will make and the benefits that can be obtained by everyone who is interested in this project.

Which company would you use the services of, for example, if you need to hire a huge truck? What do you remember more quickly - about the banner with advertising that you accidentally caught on the Internet or about the spectacular presentation with trucks that appeared due to the capabilities of augmented reality? I would quickly remember the second. After all, it makes an impression and remains in the memory.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemur1489

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

Can I read about your bounty company anywhere?

Hello! Sure, you can read all about our bounty program here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4961058.new#new

All questions about Arround’s bounty you can address to our bounty manager in Telegram: https://t.me/arroundbounty

Thank you so much! Smiley
lemur1489

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

What is ARROUND’s stand out feature❓

🔹ARROUND’s advertising solution is a game changer. It brings consumers, offline retailers and big data together for the first time, extending the effectiveness of mobile ads directly to the point of sale.

🔹Through the integration of our crowd-sourced AR Map, high street stores finally have access to the same digital marketing tools that e-merchants have been using for years. Bricks and mortar stores will be able to attract customers directly to products within their shops, based on socio-demographic and interest based targeting techniques

Creative advertising has always attracted more attention than traditional. I am sure that marketing with augmented reality tool will create a real sensation and will quickly become the most sought-after service on the market.

I agree with you. Spectacular advertising of such quality and scope will become an infidelly popular service on the market. Large companies will seek to be the first to use these kinds of services in order to have an advantage over competitors and to introduce people their products in a new way.
Advertising using augmented reality will change the situation on the market. The entertainment and coverage of such advertisements will create a huge demand for ARROUND services.

It really is. I'm glad to be part of this community. ARROUND tokens will be a very profitable investment in the future.
lemur1489

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:03:48 AM

Where to get the English version of this one?
I would like to discover more with English version.
Thank you for your help.

Try to find the switch to English right on  website. But it is unlikely that such a function is provided.
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

Arround.io is happy to open up its last quiz before the end of the token sale.
‼ Everyone that has 3 out of 5 questions correct or more will be a winner‼

The rules:
♦Quiz will be open untill Saturday the 10th of November.
♦Unlimmited amount of winners!
♦Only 1 try per user.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Anyone who has 3 or more correct answers will be a winner, a list will be announced the 10th of November.
♦Make sure to fill in the same email on the quiz as on the Arround dashboard.

Prizes:
♦Every winner will get prize of 10000 tokens worth 350 USD
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018
🔥https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoKQ64HXuwCDVd_ncb1ilna6-Q3OU3VROw8kU66epo5C1uuA/viewform
Many thanks for the clickable link. Good luck in the development of the project! Looking forward to your success!
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:13:50 AM

Awesome! ARROUND becomes more famous! It is very happy. The Asian market is more often interested in innovative technologies.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

Thank you for your help.

https://zycrypto.com/unilever-scania-and-campari-enter-augmented-reality-and-help-arround-hit-its-soft-cap/

I think this link will suit you.
ARROUND reached Soft CAP, concluded a number of partnership agreements and demonstrated a working version of its product. Even Asian news resources were impressed.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

Our main competitors in the ICO space are projects planning to sell virtual land such as Arcona, Spheroid and Mark.Space. One common denominator across all projects is the desire to commercialize augmented reality through the introduction of advertising space and the subsequent lease and sale of AR inventory. However, rather than creating geographically fixed AR zones, or encourage an AR land grab, ARROUND is first and foremost building a platform for people, where it will be able to use the dynamics of viral marketing in order to attract a worldwide userbase and keep them engaged via the ability to create their own AR experiences, make new friends and keep in touch with their existing network. ARROUND will integrate with the world’s most popular social networks in order to drive user acquisition as well as through special promotions, features and urban quests.

ARRROUND is focused on providing an augmented reality application that provides real world functionality, and rewards the user not only in tokens but also through enhancing their lives in measurable ways.

ARROUND is a more advanced platform than its competitors. The latest news of the project is a very strong proof of this.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

Thank you for your help.

Try to find the switch to English right on  website. But it is unlikely that such a function is provided.

Most likely on this site there is no possibility to change the language. I often meet Asian news portals that use only one language.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

Congratulations! The Asian segment is one of the largest and most important parts of any international market. I am sure that you will be interested in both investors and companies that may need your services!

Now that ARROUND has entered into partnership agreements with several large companies, the popularity of this project will increase dramatically. For the community, this will be great news. Project markers will be expensive.
tanya_2017

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

Congratulations! The Asian segment is one of the largest and most important parts of any international market. I am sure that you will be interested in both investors and companies that may need your services!

Now that ARROUND has entered into partnership agreements with several large companies, the popularity of this project will increase dramatically. For the community, this will be great news. Project markers will be expensive.

I am sure that the popularity of ARROUND will be much greater. Ahead of this project awaits even more significant partnership agreements. Now that SoftCap has been built, the project can finally show its full potential.
Rasmus_hunter

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

While the technology to create an AR experience has been around for a long time, with the term first being coined by Boeing researcher Thomas Caudellin in 1990, there have been many false starts on the path to commercializing the technology. It is not until now, with the release of ARKit for iOS and ARCore for Android, that the technology to reproduce an AR experience for consumers, initially via smartphones, has been made possible.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

The rules:
♦Quiz will be open until Saturday the 10th of November.
♦Only 1 try per user.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Anyone who has 3 or more correct answers will be a winner, a list will be announced the 10th of November.

Prizes:
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018
🔥https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/YMpQmuWFWeHtS6wm1

I will gladly take part in the competition. Please write a working link or send it to me in private messages. Thanks!

Changed it to correct one, thank you Smiley Here it is https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoKQ64HXuwCDVd_ncb1ilna6-Q3OU3VROw8kU66epo5C1uuA/viewform

Thank you very much! I will gladly take part in the competition.
Good luck, team.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

Great news! Arround is becoming increasingly popular in the world. The interest on the part of the Asian market cannot but make us happy with the project investors. I am sure that we will have a tremendous success ahead!
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

The partnerships mentioned in the article are excellent news in themselves. Big players in their industry, they can help Arround succeed.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:56:41 AM

3D spatial maps represent an important new type of digital asset that have an array of uses within the realm of augmented reality, as well as applications in industries such as robotics, drone delivery and autonomous vehicles.

The ability to overlay any existing SLAM data, or equivalent, provided by the current set of SDKs provided by Apple and Google, will result in our ability to provide pinpoint accuracy in presenting an augmented reality experience exactly where our users require. This will support our AR Advertising network, through being able to offer in-store navigation to a specific product within a shop. Once
the product is located via AR Camera recognition, then a new series of augmented reality functions can be triggered, such as a display of additional information about the product depending upon the nature of the object and the person viewing it. For example, if the product is a health food, advertisers can present information about its origin (where it was produced, the ecology and so on),
the production process, the health benefits, and, of course, offer a discount to users in the form of ARR tokens or a straight percentage from the listed price upon checkout.

In addition to enabling the advanced AR experience on ARROUND, the AR Map data that we collect will also be analyzed to determine prime advertising locations, in order to develop optimum marketing and advertising strategies by time and location correlated to user activity. An important feature of this concept is that it integrates into our AR AdNet, therefore allowing ARROUND
to integrate our advertising network onto any digital platform able to offer an AR experience, adding even more value to the platform and increasing demand for the ARR token.

This is a great project and I am very happy to be part of it. I look forward to listing ARR on exchanges. Good luck, team. We believe in your success!

I am sure that arround will be one of my most profitable investments. Even during a crisis in the cryptocurrency market, you can find incredible projects that can succeed.
PumpMasterok

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

This is good news. The popularity of your project is becoming more and more. The very fact that you have collected SoftCap speaks of the high potential of your project. I look forward to when your service will be in demand in the market.
NinJaFruct

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

Forecasts put the burgeoning AR market at $120 billion by 2020, growing to $198 billion by 2025, showing a Combined Annual growth Rate of 65.1%. And while hardware sales are expected to make up a large proportion of this revenue, AR data, AR commerce and AR advertising represent significant chunks of this overall spend. The unprecedented growth and burgeoning popularity of augmented reality make it one of the most exciting technologies in the world.
According to the analysts at Juniper Research and Goldman Sachs, the augmented reality market will grow by 20-100 times in the next 5 years.
Mongoll

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

✔ Presale USD 1 million - reached
✔ Softcap USD 5 million - reached
🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 The price of 1 ARR = US $0.035
🔹 Additional 5% discount will be offered for purchases over 10 ETH
🔹 Extra 30% bonus

👉🏻 Join at https://arround.io

Many projects now can not even collect soft cap. Congratulations. These indicators are a symbol of the trust the community has shown to you. Even despite the bad market, you still attracted the interest of people.

It's true. I saw a lot of projects that could not reach the soft cap even after changing the date of the ICO. Cryptocurrencies are now in decline. Many investors prefer not to mess with cryptocurrencies.
This is not a crisis of investment resources. This happens everywhere. Looking at how smart people earn money, many newbies come to the market without even knowing the basic rules of investing or the fundamentals of trading. Because of this, they lose their money and having decided that they are being deceived - they leave the market.
Now bitcoin is in decline. But after the end of the bearish trend, when the price of Bitcoin will again become high - beginners will again reach the market. And cryptocurrencies will become strong again.

Now, when cryptocurrency is in decline - I think that now is the right time to invest. The time when many tokens and cryptocurrencies can be bought at a low price. Just paradise for the investor.

I also think that right now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. I buy bitcoin, buy tokens of promising projects. Because after the rise of the market the price of these investments will increase several times.

Now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency and invest in promising projects. Just as many lucky ones once bought a bitcoin at the stage of its development - today we also have the chance to buy a promising coin and get a solid profit in the future.
I trust ARROUND. This is a project with a strong team and a grand, interesting, and most importantly - sought-after idea.

Really. Everything is just like that.
The whole principle of stock trading is built on how to buy at a low price and sell after a while more expensive. Now is the time when it is most profitable to buy.

Yes. And there will be no better time than now.
Cryptocurrency prices reach their bottom. Soon the market will turn. Following all known cryptocurrency currencies - the price will begin to set and tokens of promising projects. So, if you are investing in an ICO, then right now.
ARround Team

Activity: 538

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

The rules:
♦Quiz will be open untill Saturday the 10th of November.
♦Only 1 try per user.

Prizes:
🔥https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoKQ64HXuwCDVd_ncb1ilna6-Q3OU3VROw8kU66epo5C1uuA/viewform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: