Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
ARround Team

Activity: 538
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

Hurry up, last days of sales! 👉🏻 buy now https://arround.io

We have a referral program, take your chance:

🔥Get your extra referral 5% tokens🔥

🔹You can get 5% of all tokens purchased by your referral link, that you can find in your private account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

Our main competitors in the ICO space are projects planning to sell virtual land such as Arcona, Spheroid and Mark.Space. One common denominator across all projects is the desire to commercialize augmented reality through the introduction of advertising space and the subsequent lease and sale of AR inventory. However, rather than creating geographically fixed AR zones, or encourage an AR land grab, ARROUND is first and foremost building a platform for people, where it will be able to use the dynamics of viral marketing in order to attract a worldwide userbase and keep them engaged via the ability to create their own AR experiences, make new friends and keep in touch with their existing network. ARROUND will integrate with the world’s most popular social networks in order to drive user acquisition as well as through special promotions, features and urban quests.

ARRROUND is focused on providing an augmented reality application that provides real world functionality, and rewards the user not only in tokens but also through enhancing their lives in measurable ways.

ARROUND has many competitive advantages and is a more advanced platform. ARROUND is a strong team able to achieve any goals set for it.

I agree with you. ARROUND has already proven its ability to cope with difficulties. In such a short period of time, ARROUND has become a community-recognized promising company with an interesting work product.

I am very glad that I have invested in this team. Even despite the difficulties in the world of cryptocurrency, this project was still able to get recognition among the promise.

The world of cryptocurrency often has difficulty. BUT it does not make him less attractive for people who understand the events taking place inside the crypto community.
Any fall in cryptocurrency prices should be taken as an opportunity to purchase a lot of promising coins at a bargain price.

Some people cease to be interested in cryptocurrency due to the large amount of insider information. Without having any knowledge, such people undertake to invest in the project, even without studying them. Trying to trade on exchanges. And in the end they become victims of fraudsters, or simply lose their money. Without mastering a certain knowledge base, it is impossible to earn money on the cryptocurrency market. And many people, even without trying to understand it, are abandoning cryptocurrency, leaving the industry forever and believing that we are just a bunch of scammers.

After the legislative bodies begin to regulate the cryptocurrency market, the capitalization of cryptocurrencies will increase significantly. many large players will come to the market.

I don't think everything will be as easy as it sounds. But I hope that very soon the market will finally turn into a bull run from the bear phase. It will benefit all. Even ARROUND tokens will become significantly more expensive if a bullish rally begins.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

🔹You can get 5% of all tokens purchased by your referral link, that you can find in your private account.

I will share the referral link with my friends and I hope that the whole ARROUND community will do the same. Very little time left. Unfortunately, many members of the global crypto-community for a variety of reasons but may miss the chance to become the tokenholder of the ARROUND project.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

Thank you everyone for your support! We really appreciate this!  Smiley

Thank you very much for your hard work and for the fact that even despite the frankly difficult market conditions of the cryptocurrency market, you did not give up and achieved success. We believe that there are still a lot of victories ahead of you!
trimpo.io

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

I will share the referral link with my friends and I hope that the whole ARROUND community will do the same. Very little time left. Unfortunately, many members of the global crypto-community for a variety of reasons but may miss the chance to become the tokenholder of the ARROUND project.

I am sure that you are not the only one who thinks the same. I also shared the referral link with all my friends and gladly answer their questions about the ARROUND project.
Each member of our community wishes the team continued success. Therefore, telling your friends about this amazing project is the least we can do to help the team.
trimpo.io

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:49:31 AM

Thank you everyone for your support! We really appreciate this!  Smiley

Thank you very much for your hard work and for the fact that even despite the frankly difficult market conditions of the cryptocurrency market, you did not give up and achieved success. We believe that there are still a lot of victories ahead of you!

Good words, dude. Arround really did a great job.
We wish the team new success!
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

I have already shared a link. And a few of my friends even joined the project.
There is very little time left to complete sales. Arround did a great job.
Ivan_M

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

Blockchain is an essential and indivisible part of the overall system, allowing us to reward users, and record their contribution to the creation of a 3D spatial map that will power the coming generation of AR services in addition to countless other services that require accurate spatial positioning to operate.

Through the use of blockchain ARROUND is able to implement a number of key features that would be unreasonably complex and costly in a traditional environment. The implementation of our own token, the ARR is a fundamental feature that massively
accelerates our ability to attract users, external partners and build a global platform.
ECOS.am

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

We believe in you ARROUND and will look forward to your new victories. You showed everyone that even in the small market, during the low popularity of ICO, a good project will always find support among people.
Good luck and new achievements!
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

yes, there are only 12 days left, even though the funds obtained are far from the hardcap target, but at least the softcap has been reached. and to increase funding I think the Arround team needs to follow blockchain events earlier this month
ARround Team

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

Arround.io is happy to open up its last quiz before the end of the token sale.
‼ Everyone that has 3 out of 5 questions correct or more will be a winner‼

The rules:
♦Quiz will be open untill Saturday the 10th of November.
♦Unlimmited amount of winners!
♦Only 1 try per user.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Anyone who has 3 or more correct answers will be a winner, a list will be announced the 10th of November.
♦Make sure to fill in the same email on the quiz as on the Arround dashboard.

Prizes:
♦Every winner will get prize of 10000 tokens worth 350 USD
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018
🔥https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoKQ64HXuwCDVd_ncb1ilna6-Q3OU3VROw8kU66epo5C1uuA/viewform
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

yes, there are only 12 days left, even though the funds obtained are far from the hardcap target, but at least the softcap has been reached. and to increase funding I think the Arround team needs to follow blockchain events earlier this month

With the current market conditions, I think revenue of more than $ 6 million is something big, and they can run this project after ico ends.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ARround Team

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

🤔Just to make sure that we all are on the same page!😉 

✅Step by step instruction for the registration on our dashboard is here https://medium.com/@arroundsmm/step-by-step-instructions-registration-and-the-token-purchase-a975465dfa73 

👉🏻In case of any questions just let us know.🙌

🔥Get 30% bonus, join now at: https://arround.io/
ARround Team

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

ARround Team

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

The rules:
♦Only 1 try per user.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Anyone who has 3 or more correct answers will be a winner, a list will be announced the 10th of November.

Prizes:
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018
🔥https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoKQ64HXuwCDVd_ncb1ilna6-Q3OU3VROw8kU66epo5C1uuA/viewform
ARround Team

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

🔥 Last ARROUND quiz🔥

The rules:
♦Only 1 try per user.

Prizes:
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

AR technology is not very popular so AR projects are long term projects, I have not seen any successful AR projects. Therefore, it is possible to invest in Arround but it is a long term investment.
ARround Team

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

🔥We are introducing you the most generous section of our bounty campaign:

⚡️Download & Share and Bug Bounty is live!

👉🏻 Check the terms and conditions in the bounty thread — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4961058.msg44728574#msg44728574

Create rounds (posts) in our app and share them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Vkontakte

15 stakes/week

Conditions:
It is allowed to repost both your own and other users’ posts
A minimum number of shares on social media – 7 per week
A minimum number of rounds (posts) – 7 per week
Leave comments, Likes/Dislike on other users' rounds. A minimum number of likes – 10 per week
Don't uninstall the application till the end of the campaign
All posts and reposts have to contain hashtags #arround, #AR, #augmentedreality and the following link: arround.io/app/

The list of supported devices: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices

To participate:
1. Download the app App Store Google Play
2. Rate the app on App Store or Google Play and leave a comment
3. Fill in the form weekly after meeting all the conditions

Bug bounty

Please take part in upgrading our app and get additional stakes!
Download the app App Store Google Play and test it out.

Every approved bug - 100 stakes
Every bug that has been already found - 10 stakes

To participate:
1. Fill in the form
2. Describe the bug found and send it to @captaincatt via Telegram private messages
mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

This company looks very decent and interesting. The various functions of the platform will allow the consumer to communicate and have fun with the help of virtual reality, and advertisers will receive the most targeted customers for their product.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

This company looks very decent and interesting. The various functions of the platform will allow the consumer to communicate and have fun with the help of virtual reality, and advertisers will receive the most targeted customers for their product.
hardcap seems to have not yet reached 30 million USD for ARROUND it still seems very difficult if the team does not release their enthusiasm to attract investors, the end of the token sale is 8 days away, good luck

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: