Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

Maybe schools should start teaching kids about crypto. We are "taught" how to make money but not what to do with it afterwards. I rather my kids learn cryptocurrency then the rubbish the education system wants to teach.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

maybe you need to give them about the understanding about bitcoin and tell them about the school is the main priority and the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be the second, and make sure that your students is not involved with worst thing in internet like gambling and the other bad things in internet

saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

In my opinion, I think it is depend on the student if they are responsible enough then they will not take a side there studies for cryptocurrency. The more important things in the world is to finish school.
As a student of computer science I face this problem myself as engineering student. I would never risk failing an important compulsory exam or homework, but I do dedicate less time for studying than I used to.I am aware that I will not be able to earn money from crypto trading and forum activities for my whole life, so I am determined to graduate, I even have plans to do Master's Degree.
paularies

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

i guess the problem is the mind set of a student because they are  believing that they can live without finishing the college and get a job. despite in their age they are competitive to earn money because it is easy to earn here than having a job. and i believe that they spend to much time in cryptocurrency than studying their lesson.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

I think it depends on the students' awareness. if students can divide the time between learning and bitcoin time, I do not think it will have an impact on the value of the lesson.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

To be honest, people who still go to school and do bitcoin really affects their school performances be it good or not but I think it all depends upon a person. All I can say are that if you really want to maintain having good schooling and bitcoin you must have discipline because acquiring it will help you easily do the both. You also need to manage your time and be responsible because afterall education is still be your main priority as a student.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

In my opinion, I think it is depend on the student if they are responsible enough then they will not take a side there studies for cryptocurrency. The more important things in the world is to finish school.
Students need to be more responsible choosing things, it's not because they are earnings decent or huge amount of money out of their crypto
activities but they need also to understand that there's a lots of important things than money, they can really achieved financial stability in
their early stage by the help of crypto/bitcoin but still they needed to think wisely, educations is far more important, they should proceed and
continue performing well to finished their degrees.
chiatromupma

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

Marinecoin I can tell you a lot about the advantages of Marinecoin:Cutting-edge technology. High - speed blockchain networks, lightweight wallets suitable for low - resource IoT devices.From the first day of your currency, our own exchange provides you with liquidity.Community orientation. Since we are sending money to the seed users who are real-name authentication, we have real community and open members. 4) Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotTo provide an exciting community environment, our approach is very much like the early bitcoin model.You are welcome to visit: marineco.in/
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

I think that's going to happen. My classmate, since he knew that bitcoin can earn a lot of income, he spent a lot of time doing things about bitcoin every day, which seriously affected his study. He didn't pass the final exam because he didn't take the time to study.
Of course this business is like any other business by which I mean to say you have to give time but not at the cost of your studies. I have seen many students who do part time jobs and prepare for the classes in the night and shine in future. Besides, dealing with Bitcoin can give the student experience that a can be of great value when he enters his professional life.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

I think it's not just the students ' problem. People in offices are engaged in cryptocurrency trading. Everyone wants to have time to make money.

Corcoran

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

It depends on the responsibility as a student. If he is a responsible student then he will focus on his duties as a student. But bitcoin can also make students self-sufficient for their school costs and needs.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

Earnings are now a higher priority than education. We learn in order to earn money. So give your students the opportunity to earn extra money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

When I was a schoolboy and students, I was in dire need of extra money, and at the time it was impossible to work in the Internet. Now the modern generation has this opportunity. That's great. Give your students a little freedom.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

It depends on the student if how is she/he responsible on his/her studies. I am student too, it is hard to do both crypto and studying at the same time but I am trying to balance it.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

It's depend on how they handle or manage their time. I will not blame bitcoin that could affects negatively to a student if he/she using bitcointalk as his/her motivation to support financial needs. It could help to them to become fluent in English speaking, especially to those who are not pure english.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

I think it's not just the students ' problem. People in offices are engaged in cryptocurrency trading. Everyone wants to have time to make money.

in some offices it's very hard to get involved in cryptocurrency trading because of strong control and you can lose your job if you get catched.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

I guess,  that kind of attitude varies from the persons personality.  There are students that are very responsible and can handle things easily without any changes in their performances.

creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

I do not think Bitcoin affects the students' performance very much. Because it's an online currency. They can work online at any time by earning them to finish their studies. But it depends a lot that the student is giving more importance to their education or is giving Bitcoin more importance. I think students should first give their highest importance to their education, then after finishing their studies, on one hand, it will be as good as its education and on the other hand, Bitcoin income will bring economic prosperity in their lives.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:08:20 AM

I dont think bitcoin affects student performance because theres no difference between a student and a worker, I am a worker but still I can manage bitcoin while at work.I only set time so that I can work in bitcoin and at the same time my job performance will not get affected.Its up to those students how they will manage bitcoin without risking their studies.They should set time management for their studies and for bitcoin.I think you dont need to give your full time to bitcoin so those spare time they should spend it to their studies so that their grades will not get affected.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:25:24 AM

It will really affect student's performance in school, for the power or money may capture their focus, so in my opinion, why not let thier parents to save for them.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: