Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if the prices down again?  (Read 1995 times)
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

Of course, everything depends on the specific situation. If you believe in the future of a particular asset, the technology behind it, then you just need to hold this asset. If it is not so get rid of the asset at the first opportunity. The loss of up to 20% on cryptomarket can be easily restored.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rokon123

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

If the prices down again,i will hold my all coin and wait for growing.i will never sell my coin low prices.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

wait until the price recover is a simple way, but if you have enough capital, as much as possible increase our investment assets to bitcoin by exploiting the market situation is declining.
Really, if I am to picture what you just mentioned, you are practically saying you sell at the bottom and buy at the top or maybe I am the one seeing too much to read from what you have stated.

Buying and selling is not all that matters when it comes to the trading market for cryptocurrency, stock, Forex, name it, it is all about knowing when to buy, when to sell and when to decide to stop loss.

If you do not have any knowledge of this, then you are just playing a head and tail coin on the market and you will lose so much than you will imagine in the long run.
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

like what everyone's doing , just hold your coin and wait until its price goes up , be aware of losses that you might encounter during trading . If you want a high profit you should wait for its value to increase again

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I think that when the bitcoin price goes down we should keep it, and patiently wait. I firmly believe that some time later it will recover strongly, perhaps beyond the value it has achieved. So we keep all the money and wait, it will benefit us.

In the normal sense, anyone who does not have any idea on how to trade, should do nothing and just hold. If you gamble your position in the market, it is either you buy at the wrong spot, or sell at the wrong spot and you keep doing that until you end up losing almost what you could have just decided to hold and watch grow in value.

It is good to always remember that the top early last year was around $1000 and the bottom early this year was around $6000. Any long term holder who is busy panicking during dips should do the maths. It is good to trade your coin for more profit, but it is bad to do that when there is no trading skills or knowledge.
For me, as long as you are far below your stop loss and the market has gone down hugely, just keep holding and if you have some extra cash, you can buy back when it has been totally dealt with and has nowhere to go down again as long as it is a strong coin, it will come back up and at the end, you will not end up losing anything in the long run but even more. Better than holding your funds in your wallet anyway.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Actually depending on our strategy investment in digital coins especially for long term investment or short term investment, if you are trading altcoins for live i think number 3 is best choice for us but personallity i more like number 1 just hold due to i am in digital coins for long time investment, it is just for passive income and capital gain in the future. We won't get lost if we won't stop loss.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

I should hold my coins when the prices go down again rather than to sell it because you get lost from your capital, second option is to buy more coins if the prices are falling down again because it is the time that we can afford if we have a small capital.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

If the prices down again,i will hold my all coin and wait for growing.i will never sell my coin low prices.
This is a smart decision when you have decided not to sell it and wait for it to come back up. This helps the market move more slowly and quickly recover after it goes down for too long.

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

I don't really know what to do at this time. Its the second time this year the value of cryptos drop again. I am starting to panic a little bit. But i am fighting my emotions not to sell my coins.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

I don't really know what to do at this time. Its the second time this year the value of cryptos drop again. I am starting to panic a little bit. But i am fighting my emotions not to sell my coins.
Selling your coin at this time ia not a good idea. You should control your emotions because it will lead you to a bad decision. Just wait, bitcoin will recover again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

like what everyone's doing , just hold your coin and wait until its price goes up , be aware of losses that you might encounter during trading . If you want a high profit you should wait for its value to increase again
Yeah, if the prices go down, firstly you have to be calm since the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin is an ongoing process and all this is due to its volatile nature. But the volatility isn't that bad since it offers a chance to get bitcoin at a low price and selling when the price pumps up. So, instead of doing the panic selling, hold your coins and wait for a higher value to gain maximum out of it...
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

When bitcoin goes down a bounty hunters will affect on the price especially if the hunters is just hoping for their salary to provide their needs. They don't have choice but to sell it in a low price. But investors and traders must wait for their profit to grow up because they will lose a big money during price fall. For bitcoin holders this is their big opportunity to hold and buy to sell it in times of bitcoin will price is increase.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

When the crypto prices decrease I keep holding, and if I have good budget I take this opportunity to buy more BTC and altcoins. We know that crypto prices are volatile and it is going up and down all the time, so there is no need to panic when the prices go down, in fact it is good opportunity to buy crypto currencies with cheap prices.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?
Thats true you are correct mate. We must hold until the price is fully recovers and the price is already good. This is what we do for now  we need to wait until something happens until bitcoin do something and all will soon recover and we have all earned good profit.
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

4) others.

Any suggestion?

You yourself wrote that even if the price falls again, then it will rise and will be at the level of the previous year or even higher. So just wait. If you know how to trade, you can ride the waves. This will increase the number of coins.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

It depends on your entry, if you lost too much while not being able to spot any good coins like me in the recent days as everything is influenced by trend, option one is your only choice as it's already a mistake for not getting tethered/fiat early, increasing capital is good but it depends on how much cash flow you have on, it's easy to dip now but not everyone does have the capability now believe me. Selling is just super risky, like i say only if you could predict the trend then its a wise choice, i made a few times and i must say you could lose more than you think by buying, but still its a good strategy to reduce your loses, to buy some undersold and watch them back for few percent and counter your lose.

Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Of course, everything depends on the specific situation. If you believe in the future of a particular asset, the technology behind it, then you just need to hold this asset. If it is not so get rid of the asset at the first opportunity. The loss of up to 20% on cryptomarket can be easily restored.
Yes everything depends on the specific situation because you can't tell what will tomorrow may happen. But of course if you believe in the technology behind bitcoin you will believing too that holding for a while or for a quite long time will be worthwhile and expect to sell it in the next pump because everything that you've done it is only you who are responsible to your action.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

i learn a lot for almost a year herein cryptocurrency always patience and calm myself and wait again the price go back in the same price, panicking is not advicesable because is a couse of losing of funds. i hold my bitcoin until the price goes uprise again into the market, i advice for the newbies always calm and do not panic if the price is down.

Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

I have bought some coins now and i will wait until it rise up in the future. If the market downs again, i will sell my coins when i got profit already. if the market continues falling down immediately, i wont sell my coin.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

The market is falling, the decision to hold is still the most lucrative decision of investors in the Crypto market. This past several altcoin prices fell sharply. Some investors fear they should sell altcoin at low prices, they accept losses. But some investors are patiently holding and today altcoin prices have rebounded. So do not worry too much, holding is the best way when the Crypto market goes down.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: